Lullaby

Yeah so I know I haven't talked to you all in a while but you know. School is hard. Life is hard. But I gotta get over it. So without further Ajue ( can't spell for crap.) enjoy
———————————————————————————

"So uh. You gonna eat that?" I ask ban. He looks at me. And then to his plate of food and then to me again. With zero expression on his face. He takes the cookie from the plate, looks at me, and eats it. Then he flips me off. "Haha fuck you too." It's been about a month and we had to leave the dragon in his cave. But we did leave a bunch of valuable unnecessary items with him.

We are now currently in Camelot and meliodas is doing all sorts of jobs around the kingdom for Arthur. Ban is sitting in front of me in the humongous dining hall in the castle. But I think this kingdom is a little overrated. I mean. It's required for the women to wear dresses or skirts and men are supposed to wear anything but the women's kind of clothing. So now I'm sitting with my hands in my lap reading a book about the history of Camelot. Wearing a peasant dress. Great.

Elizabeth burst through the dining hall doors with the biggest smile on her face. She's wearing the fluffy lime green dress with her hair done in a sophisticated matter. Her eyes scan the room and land on me. She then grabs my hand and drags me out of the room like the day I met Diane.

She travels through the castle into a room I didn't even know existed.

"Oh. My GOODNESS, GRACIOUS!!!!" I squeal. This room is filled with infants! Oh my gosh! Now I understand why Elizabeth was so happy! But not only were infants in the room. Meliodas was too. And he was carrying around this little girl with unruly bright red curly hair and was shushing her.

"Meliodas?" I ask. His eyes land on me and the relief I saw was over exaggerated just a bit. He walked over to me and hands me the child that was once in his arms. as if he was saying... rid this being from me

"(Y/n) this is Chastise. She refuses to go take a..." he pauses for a moment to think. He probably is trying to make sure the baby doesn't hear. Then he snaps his fingers and starts to speak again." N.A.P."  He spells out. Now that's understandable. Then immediately after chastise starts crying. I start bouncing chastise on my hip. Meliodas groans in frustration. When he was about to talk again I start cooing at Chastise. I wave my hand up and down and gave Meliodas a look that says. 'I've got this'.

I walk over to sit on the rocking chair and she lays her head on my chest. Are my breast that comfy? I mean. Meliodas sure doesn't think so because he squeezes Elizabeth's more than mine. I remember a song that my brother used to sing to me when I was upset so I started to sing it. The rest of the children hear me, and gather around with their little blankets and pillows and lay their head and listen as well.

The air in this room doesn't feel dense anymore. It feels light and airy.

Elizabeth and meliodas stare in awe. I smirk and give Meliodas another look that said... 'told you so.'

Meliodas smirks and leans into Elizabeth's ear whispering something. But makes sure it's loud enough so that I can hear it too.

"Cocky Isn't she?" I roll my eyes and continue.

I sing for about three minutes when king comes in hauling a bunch of bottles filled with milk. Behind him is Diane who is picking up all the bottles that fall from chastifols cushion. He floats into the room nonchalantly and looks to see where the singing is coming from. Then he spots me.
he drops them all. Accidentally. Those poor bottles. They must've been a pain to make. The sounds of plastic hitting wood erupt in the room, But the children stay the same. King and Diane distribute the bottles to each child for when they want it. So I continue singing for about thirty minutes until I eventually fall asleep due to the rocking of the chair.