Lets play a little

"ow ow ow ow." I complain.
After the little session previously, Elizabeth recommended me taking a warm bath to soothe the muscles and aces.

"You okay in there?" Meliodas calls out to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why are you In our room? You stalker."

"I was wondering if I could give you a hand on washing yourself. Y'know. To be a good person." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

" I would say yes but Im ugly wet."

"Bet I could make you look good wet."

"Shut the heck up." I came up with a new resolution to stop cussing. Gotta have a challenge vocally as well right?

All meliodas does is chuckle. "Come downstairs when you're done. The bar is full of people and we need a few more helping hands."

That's a reasonable excuse to come in a girls room. To tell me to help. "Alright then. Now can you let me be naked in peace?"

"I wish I couldn't but you would be mad so I guess I must." Then footsteps fade until the door closes.

I've got a lot to think about. Like how to beat the other me. The me that Merlin made. She said that o have got to think outside of the box. So I can't do what I would normally do.

Like waiting for her to attack. I've got to be the one to do that first.  I lift my leg from the hot water and watch as steam files off of my skin. The skin just barely a pink toned color due to the warmth.

What am I going to do?

———————————————————————————

I held Diane's hair back as she threw up into the toilet. Her head being drenched with sweat.

"Why is it called morning sickness when it's all day?"

"Dun-" before I could finish my sentence her head whipped around to throw up once more.

She got up and went towards the bed and plopped down.

"(Y/n). Let's do something crazy."

I liked the sound of that.

"What kind of crazy we talking bout here?"

"Let's spend a whole lot of money" I look to her. What money? We don't have anything other than savings. "Spend all the savings. We have nothing to save for right now right?"

She read my mind. "Uh yeah I guess. But on what?"

"Anything!" This sounds a little risky to me. I guess it's fine. I'll just pull half of it out when it's time.

"When?"

"Right now!" She gets up from the bed and starts walking.

"Now? As in right now? I have to train soon!"

"Skip it."

"That's blasphemy."

"That's the point" she got me there. I'm gonna get in so much trouble. Plus Kings gonna freak when he doesn't know where Diane is. She looks behind herself waiting for me to come along...............

fuck it.

I grab my wallet and waste no time.

following behind Diane quietly as we make our way through the town that meliodas has chosen to stay at for a while, We manage to waltz out of the tavern like nothing's up. No one suspected anything. Good.

"Are you hungry?" Diane asks me. People pass us walking their Marily little way.

"Yeah."

"Let's go there." She points at a restaurant. I tip my head to get a better view of the place.

"The dear hut? Isn't hat a little expensive?"

"Exactly." She grabs my hand and drags me along. We get seated next to a window and order drinks.

"So what's with all this?" I motion to basically everything. But she gets my Jift.

"I wanted to do something before I couldn't for a long while ya know?" She stirs her tea as it arrives. "I wanted to be out there! And do something I've never done before........(y/n)?" She calls my name catching my off guard

"Yes?" Her purple eyes shine just a bit while the light reflects off of them.

"After this. Do you wanna have a sleepover?" I choke on my drink and laugh.

"A sleepover? Why A sleepover?"

"I've never had one before!" She says covering her eyes. I just giggle. It's probably cause she's a giant. Doesn't she know she's basically having sleepovers with me every day? I mean, we sleep in the same room and all.

Out of no where, a bunch of voices could be heard outside. We looked out the window to see what the commotion was about. Little did we know. That that commotion, was kinda caused by us.

"Where are they?" We hear ban yell.

"Don't see em! Let's try the shops. A new voice. Meliodas.

"Are you sure? This town is pretty big. Could be classified as a village!" Just how many people are looking for us? " I'll stay up here while you ban and hawk sniff them out!" Ahhhh. It's king.

I look over to Diane while she looks back at me. This is the crazy she's talking about I believe. She looks at me with a hint of mischievous in her eyes.

Hide and seek with the sins?

Sounds fun.

Diane laughs and takes me by the hand. And drags me away. While walking out she yells to the staff. "I'm so sorry everyone! But something just came up! (Gotta blast!) gotta go! See ya!"

We look around the corner of the shop and look around near the main shopping center. Meliodas was with ban asking around. I see him wave his hand a little below his head. Oh my gosh. He's describing me. I got up to hit him, completely disregarding the fact I'm supposed to be hiding. But Diane holds me back. She pushes me near the back of the restaurant and yells at me quietly.

"Don't spoil the fun! Let's wait a couple of minutes so they can look elsewhere. Then we can sneak into one of he clothes stores that have the undergarments in it and it will make them uncomfortable!"

I look past Diane at a young man with raven black hair and green eyes. I've seen him somewhere before.

"Sorry Diane can...can you give me a minute?" She looks at me strangely and looks to the man. I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder.

"I'm. Excuse me." I say. The man looks back at me and panic fills his eyes a bit but is gone quick. "Teague?"

———————————————————————————

Hehehehehehe I'm evil! I know!

Anyway. Q&A next chapter. Make sure to ask loads of questions!