New

I'm just gonna tell you now that your magic power is called creation. Cool right? I'm thinking maybe that the ability is to control all of the non-man-made things that are naturally created by the earth. So basically earth-based magic like Diane's. but with every living thing out there. I hope that this is clear enough, I deleted and re-worded my notes so far so that they make more sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up, but I don't open my eyes. The aroma of Ban's pancakes and coffee fill my nose. The combination smells amazing! I decide to keep my eyes closed to see what actions my new friends would take around me. Something shifts underneath me as I hear bans voice saying, "Enjoy cap'n" Ban places a small object on the table and a strong smell of black coffee emits the air. Ban said Cap'n. As in Meliodas? Was I on Meliodas? The deadliest man alive? I curse at myself mentally as I don't show any emotion on the outside because I don't want to blow my cover. Meliodas shifts his body to pick up the coffee and takes a sip and sighs. He then moves his arms around my back supportively and under my legs as he stands up to carry me up the stairs bridle style. I hear a door open and Meliodas freezes in place.

"Sir Melio-" I hear Elizabeth say before she goes quiet. Then after a long moment of silence, Meliodas goes farther up the stairs leading to Diane and I's room. As he softly opens the door, the smell of peonies erupts from the room and I can hear a soft snore probably coming from Diane. Meliodas places me on the opposite bed in a surprisingly comfortable position, and pulls the blankets on top of me like I Would break if he would spurt out even the smallest of sounds. I hear nothing but him breathing in the air. After a long minute, he finally leaves the room to allow me to rest.

First off, what just happened?

Second off, haven't I already told them about my magic?

Third off, what happened last night?

I continued to think about these things until sleep overlaps me once more. It's black for what feels like only a moment, but I know it's been an hour or two. Then suddenly the ground start shaking, and I fall out of the bed and hit my head hard on the floor.

"What the hell?!" I yell while gripping my head and trying to stand up and not fall down due to the dizziness. I stumble my way to the door and then almost fall trying to open it. Luckily, king was right in front of the door when I opened it so when he saw me almost falling so he used his chastifol to catch me before I tumbled down the stairs.

"Woah! (Y/n) are you ok?" King asked, having worry in his eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just a little dizzy. What happened?" I reply while still holding my head, trying to shake away the feelings.

"I came up here to tell you we are moving the tavern now. That's probably what you mean." Realization hit me like a tsunami as I practically shove king out the way while I fall down the stairs anyway, and rush over to the window like a child, eager to touch one of her friends in a game of tag.

I reach the window and I see the whole Terrane. This is my first time to see something like this. When I was a fairy, I didn't grow my wings until my friends were in severe danger. But they took my wings as soon as they sprouted. I never got the feel of flying with wings. I would just kind of hover. Wondering how fast I could actually go when my wings would grow.

I look down to see this green kind of substance. It wasn't grass. So I rushed to the door bumping into all of the tables. The commotion alerted the other members and they couldn't help but look my way. I rushed out of the door to be met with just skin. The closer I look, the more surprise is written on my face. A whole pig? I swear! Everything is a surprise with these people! I don't know how but a smile creeps it way onto my lips and it stays there. I'm not going to bother to not smile because, this...is awesome.

"I'm never going inside again today!" I yell at the tavern. And I plop my butt down on the creature and admire the view. I stay content for about three hours until the pig stops.

Hawk then came outside.

"Oh (y/n)! Everyone was wondering where you were!"the pink small pig states.

"Hawk, is this your mom?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" I jump up and down and squeal at the fact that there is probably going to be another pig this size.

Hawksays a couple of words to his mom and then everything starts to shake again. But this time. I was ready to brace for impact. When she stops, I look at the beautiful view in front of me. It was an absolutely beautiful scene. There were vines that were crawling along the rocks and the pond looked so clear that I could see my own reflection. I walk over to it and put my hand in the water. It felt amazing! The water was the perfect temperature. Now I wish I could just live here. But I have one problem. I don't have a bathing suit.

"(Y/n)!" I turn around and see king and Diane.

"We are going into town for some clothes and to stock up. Wanna come?" Diane asked. This was the perfect timing. I quickly ran inside to get my money, completely forgetting about the oath I made for myself about not going in there. And I run past Meliodas, almost knocking him over.

"Sorry, Meliodas!" I quickly say while running in place " I'm heading to town with Diane and king so I'll talk to you later!" I yell, yet again I'm running up the stairs. I run into my room and grab the pouch full of money on my bedside counter and run back out of the tavern. "Let's go!" I yell.

~~~time skip~~~

"Woah!" Dian yells. And I can see why. There was an absolutely huge shopping market. People searched through stores to buy single items, or a whole barrel full of them. Diane grabs my forearms and starts to drag me away into one of the stores. "King! You take care of groceries ok?"

"That's fine." He said while floating away to one of the ale stands. Chastifol followed him while he went out of sight. We go into one of the clothing stores. People flooded the area around us. It seemed like a popular place.

I looked amazing in a total of three outfits which A simple a work dress with a leather corset. A beautiful (f/c) summer dress that went up to my lower thigh with a sun hat. And a tank top with cover-up with pants that made my butt look good. Sure I'm a hard working girl, but that doesn't mean that I don't have to look good while doing my work.

Diane got a spaghetti strapped white flowy dress with an orange bow to put her hair up with. She then got an orange baggy style shirt with the shoulders showing with black pants. And then she got herself a new pair of flat shoes.

Now it was time for the bathing suits! There were multiple selections, and Diane looked good in every one of them. But I only looked good in one. It was a bikini that was a bright (f/c) with a simple floral design on them. In this era, bikini's are frowned upon due to the exposure of skin. Many adults forbid their children from even touching one.

Diane got a one piece bathing suit that outlined every curve on her body. And obviously, it was orange. It was her color! I tried to convince her to do something purple to bring out her eyes. But that didn't work since orange fits so well with her whole mood. We went out to the checkout area while having a small conversation.

"Why did Meliodas decide to stop here?" I asked Diane. Hoping she would know.

"He wanted everyone to have a nice break before more trouble comes our way. Which there will be knowing us, so please be careful." She replied

"Well, that's nice if him, I guess? Was he gonna put us through even more work in the tavern?

"The total is 80.95!" The cashier chirped. He began to pick up the bags and put them onto the counter. For new clothes, it was a decent price. But, I didn't want to spend any more money than I had to. I put my elbows on the counter and lean onto it putting my arms under my breast. When I did this I most certainly caught the attention of the boy behind the counter.

"Oh, that's such a pity! I was really set on setting to only 50 bucks! Aww, what am I gonna do now?" I was saying with a sweet voice while putting my finger to my lips outlining them in thought. We ended up leaving the store with only $50 clothes.
———————————————————————————
Edited release date: April 2 2020
Word count: 1601