Loathing

Hey guys! Make sure to read the bottom! May be to your interest! I think I got a lot done in this chapter. Right now I'm just trying to move the story along so it gets to the really good part.
———————————————————————————

'Bump bump.'

"Ahhhhh so you're back. What have you brung me?" The beast had spoken to me in his low Smokey voice. His eyes shining though the dark cave holding gold and unique items. "So it seems that you have brought me your soul. Tell me young mage. Where are you now?"

"I.....don't know." One minute, I'm on the floor regaining composure and the next I'm at the cave? Centurion said he had gotten me but what does that specifically mean? That he knows my location? "Dragon why am I faded?" I ask, looking at my hands.

He hums and closes his reptile eyes. " did you not hear me? As I said before, you have brung me your soul. Well to be more specific, your state of mind."

"Clarify"

"You are not where your body is. You have come in mind alone. Meaning that you need a more fluent source of power than the week body you posses. So that you don't overflow, or come too low to the point of your extinction. I believe that is the reason you are here." Than I'm in danger aren't I? Being left alone while I'm just floating over here to have a nice evening chat with my dragon. Yep. That's the norm. Let's add some fish and chips with a cup of tea while we're at it.

I walk over to the engraving on the wall. The story of the dragon and his owner long before I was the last. "What do you want me to do?" I ask him.

The dragon breathes out fire and smoke envelops the air. "I will grant you a gift bestowed to me though the heavens forged by the mjolnir people. This staff was my previous mages to yield and now I give this...to you." The staff has lifted itself from its mantle on the stone wall and hovered in front of me.
"With this staff that I bestow to you. I grant you the power to end the suffering of Greta showers. Or otherwise known as Teague Wallace. With this staff may I present to you good fortune and history that can never be erased. May my prayers be answered." Pulsing with light I go to touch it. "I will come join you on your quest. But for now, you must leave."

As soon as I touch the artifact, I yelp in surprise and a feeling of the cold ground surrounds me. I'm back.

I go to jump up ready to leave but the chains pull me down. I'm gonna bend the books. I pull. With a new profound strength I pull until I hear the ground start to crack.

By the time I was free, I had ripped the chains from the ground and not ever bothered to release them from my wrist. I stumble forward due to the breaking of the stone from the floor and I run out of the room. First, I lift the door to see if the guy is okay.

"Ew." I say. The guys had been squished beneath the door and was dead. I place the door over he body quickly and step over, dragging the chains behind me.

Wait a minute. I look down at myself. Barefoot on the cold stone floor. Blood coming from beneath the chains around my wrist and now hat I think about it. I never changed myself.

I was in a white dress that was stained with dirt, sweat, and blood. Aha! First objective! Find my clothes!

If I'm underground I've gotta go up right? I turn the corner and go up a thing of stairs. And oh yay. Another hallway.

~~~time skip brought to you by @NekoTheWerewolf13 because she commented on my last chapter. And to answer your question. Not done yet. :) ~~~

"HAHAH!" I shout in victory. But then soon after I slap my mouth shut. Gosh darn it (y/n) be quiet! I can't wear the shirt because of these darn chains so I'll just put my shorts on under the dress. I also put the belt over the dress instead of in the shorts so that it could hold the staff. I put my gloves on and I tied my hair back.

I notice a door emitting light underneath. I went to open it and when I walked out my head started to throb. I felt dizzy and I fell to the floor.

"Where do you think you're going?" The make voice asks. It was Teague obviously but he sounded fatigued. He was right in front of the sun so I pulled my arm to my eyes the shield me from the light and when I do, the stone hanging out of the chains follows.

It swings low and sweeps Teague off his feet and I run. The stone pulling me back only slightly.

"(Y/n)" a new person falls into pace running next to me.

"Gowther?"

"Yo!"  He does his signature peace sign and then stops and turns around. He takes his arm and points his finger towards me. Than he uses his other arm to tap his head lightly. "Broadcast." He says.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"That's.....horrible." He says.

"What?"

"I broadcasted your experiences with Teague to everyone." Than he shrugs. "Don't worry about it though. Leave it to me! Go run! Centurion will meet you by the forest."

"What about meliodas?" I ask. But he doesn't answer. Teague starts running towards gowther and I. So I start running towards the forest that gowther mentioned.

I don't know what's happening. But I already loath it.

———————————————————————————
Hey guys! It makes me really happy to see all those comments on my notifications! Plus some of you are curious about me so that makes me feel special! If you have any questions let me know! I'm actually getting interested in maybe doing a collaboration if anyone wants it! Not on my account tho. I've got enough already!

Word count: 1036