Thank you

Honestly, I'm happy that some people are still reading this fic. It must still be popular! <3
—————————————————————————

I stayed in bed for a couple of days. I wasn't hungry, but king persisted on making me some food. But when I woke up from being bed ridden for 3 days, a thought shot through my head.

Oh

My

Goodness

This was supposed to be a vacation! How can it be a vacation when I'm being super depressed over somthing that has already been said and done! My hand flies up to my head in disappointment and I smack my forehead slightly. Due to the fact about me being an idiot, I rushed downstairs at like five in the morning to super clean the bar. I was clueless about what time it was. But I didnt care. I wanted to say it as a thanks. Plus, this stuff needed to get done. I cleaned until my hands cracked of all the cleaning chemicals I used to wipe down the counters.

Like, a janitor from Lioness can come in here and be shocked on how clean it was. But to me, it wasn't enough. So I decided to make everybody breakfast.  I spiced up the eggs a bit though, and cooked them using bacon grease and I added greenpepers, onions, and cheese. Lots and lots of cheese. My own mother used to make me something similar.

Once it was all done, I set the tables and put the food on each and every plate. I then wiped my head of sweat off. I didn't even know I was that warm! So I yelled up the stairs.

"Hey! Get your asses downstairs! Breakfast!" I go outside to flip King off of his chastifol and plugged Bans nose and closed his mouth so that he has no way to breath. King falls on his back, knocking the air out of him and Ban starts to choke, but I only laugh.

Diane was the first one to come down." (Y/n)...you made breakfast?"

"Well yeah." I said. I stuffed another piece of baking into my mouth while looking at her

As soon as I said that, everyone came hoarding into the dinning area. But then they stopped. And then slowely turned their attention to me.

"What the actual hell?" Meliodas says, eyes widening as he takes in on how exactly clean the bar is. He was tempted to cover his eyes because of the shininess.

"Hehehehe. Surprise?" I giggle. I then get hit in the head with Ban's hand.

"Are you ok? You look a little high, to be honest." Ban said, leaning over my small body and swiped at my food.

"What? No. I just thought that I was depressed for long enough and I didn't want to ruin Your vacation. Well..... I might be to late for that. But at least let me make it up to you." Diane starts bawling her eyes out.

"How can she be such a nice person? How is this even possible?" She wipes an imaginary tear out of her eye and came to sit down at the table.

~~~Time skip~~~

Everyone was done with their breakfast and started to go upstairs so they could get ready to go swimming, but before Meliodas went upstairs I took hold of his sleeve. I looked over to the side slightly in embarrassment.

He looked at me confused. "What's the matter?" Even after all that he's dealt with me. He's still worried? My grip on his sleeves tightens only just a bit.

"Thank you."I whispered, avoiding his glance. I ran out of the bar quickly. Meliodas stood there with just his signature goofy smile before going upstairs.

———————————————————————————
Very very short chapter, sorry. That's how I originally wrote it so I didn't change it around too much.
Original release date: April 20 2020
Word count: 643