Dancing

I really want to write something. Like rn. So that's what I'm gonna do!
———————————————————————————

I (full name) am yet again sitting on this gigantic pig. But this time it's night! So pretty! Don't judge me! I'm a girl so what!

I'm not in my gown anymore because of what happened when we came back. Well.......

~~~flashback~~~

We enter the tavern and find the place spotless.
"There you are! You ready? I don't think I could stand being in this place for much longer." Meliodas says. I feel like we just got here! At least I don't have to abide by their sexist rules anymore.

"Yeah I'm ready. Lemme go change so that I can help make sure all the glass doesn't fall." I reply. I went to go step but me and heels don't really go together to well soooo. I fell. And my heel stepped on my dress. But because of how tight it was it stayed but it ripped.

All the cleavage. All of it.

Diane poked meliodas's eyes and she turned king around as quicksand she could. I face plant and Elizabeth helps me up to my room while Diane kept the guys in check.

~~~now~~~

How humiliating!

I cannot believe!

I run around in circles with my hands blocking my face just thinking about it. I sit back down and just enjoy the view.

Not too long after meliodas joins me. And every so often I see him Rubbing his eyes.

" do they still hurt?" I ask.

"Well yeah Dian pokes my poor eyesfor crying out loud! All I heard was a bunch if girls screaming." I laugh and explained the events and meliodas jumps up in frustration. "Damn! I had the opportunity to......." Then he mumbles the rest of the sentence to himself.

"What was that?" I ask with an even glint in my eye.

"Oh nothing." He sits back down with me and then the green pig moved to the side a little too quickly for my comfort and makes me fall in to meliodas.

The damn thing knows. It knows I tell you!

I try to get up but meliodas keeps me there and just smiles.

"We didn't get to dance tonight did we?" He asks. He wants do dance with me? I mean. I have no problem with it. My face shows a tint of pink

"I don't think we did." I say then he finally releases me and stands up. He holds out a hand for me to take and asks me.

"May I have this dance?" My face explodes red and I just nod in reply I'm too flustered to say anything! I take his hand and he pulls me up gently.

He swings me side to side and I'm just look at our feet. I know the moves to the point where my muscles automatically know it. But I've never been so focused on not messing up in my life.

Somehow, I mustered up the courage to look up at his face and.... just.......damn. His eyes are just. Everything. No. He's my everything.

I'm surprised that he's not being perverted right now. No ass gripping. No boob groping. No unnecessary comments. Just us.

He leans forward and my mind stops. So do our feet. He so close to me that I. An feel his breath on my lips. But before we connected, we hear a scream from the tavern.

We quickly separate and run into the bar.

Elizabeth and Diane are on the counter trying their best to not be on the floor. Ban is laughing his ass off. And so is centurion.

"What happened?" I asked. I swear if I got interrupted from a perfect moment because of something stu-

"Rat" Eleizabeth says. My first instinct is to jump on the tables. So now meliodas is laughing.

"No. No no. No no no. Not happening. Centurion." I say. Commanding my familiar. I feel like our minds connected and when I looked over at him, he stopped laughing. And instead of brown eyes, they were yellow. He went to the corner and I hear a crunch.

He came over to me with this dead rat laying in his Mouth hanging from the side. Limp. Hell to the no.

"Ew! Get it away! Or eat it! Do whatever!" The bears eyes go back to brown and the expression on his face when he finds out what just went down was priceless. He runs out of the tavern in a hurry and I can here him barf.

The girls get off of the tables and make our way upstairs to get ready for bed. But I stay downstairs and make my way towards the kitchen with washing dishes on my mind. When I get to the sink, it's being bombarded with mugs. Most halfway filled with beer. I first put away the dishes in the drying wrack and then start on the ones on the sink.

But someone crept into the kitchen without me noticing. Hands slithered around my waist and turned me around to face him. Lips connect with mine and my face explodes like a volcano. Realizing who this is (meliodas obviously) I rest my hands on his shoulders and his hands press into my back bringing me closer.

We separate for air and I'm panting with a red face. Must be a sight to see for meliodas. But instead of stopping. He keeps going. Not like I mind.

His lips connect with mine again but with more force than before. He lifted me up and I wrap my legs around him and he put me on the counter. His tongue likes my bottom lip asking for entranced but I denied. Teasingly of course. I could feel the corners of his mouth lift up in a smirk and shortly after, I feel a sqeeze on my butt earning a gasps from me. Meliodas waste no Time and slips his tongue in. Exploring every inch and crevice. Now that I notice. He taste kinda sweet. Like carnival cotton candy but richer.

After that brief make out session, he walks me to my room hand in hand.

"Well my lady it's seems that I will see you in the morning." He says in this funny sophisticated voice.

"I suppose." I say. I look down a little disappointed because I wanted to spend more time with him but you know. These human bodies aren't getting me anywhere. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Meliodas kisses me softly and opens the door for me and I step in. But before I close it he slaps my ass and scadadles away. "Hand slipped!!" I hear his yell as he rushes down the stairs.

"Hand slipped my ass!"

———————————————————————————
I have to wake up at freaking four in the morning just for Black Friday. Stupid stupid stupid. Anyway it's about time that you kissed him an I right or am I right. I really need to figure out a schedule for this poor book this whatever it's called. Anyway. I hope you enjoyed reading! Happy thanksgiving!

Comment what your thankful for! I'm thankful for my hands for writing and my family bc I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. There have been some technical difficulties concerning the titles for the chapters but it's fine it should be fixed soon