Indeed

I came from the kitchen with a cup of water and gave it to king as Diane helped him sit up from the floor.

"What happened?" King asks

"You lost your mind again." I reply. King then has a panicked expression. And then he starts hyperventilating and I'm just helping him sip the water while the rest of the people observe. Merlin then comes i the room and then tells about her project with hypothesis and her conclusion and stuff like that. But I didn't car because this was the freaking second time she messed up with me.

Makes me hate her even more. Then gowther starts to talk to Merlin. And blah blah blah. 

"How are you feeling?" Diane asks. 

"I'm feeling better but what did I do this time?" King asks.

"This time?" Diane looks at me for an answer so I give one. 

"He set the roots of the sacred tree on fire." I say simply. She looks at me and then at king with a super surprised expression.

"I thought only the flames of a demon can burn it down!" She yells. King looked down with a guilty expression while slowly drinking his water. 

"That's what I thought too." I say with a guilt shaming voice towards king. Meliodas joins into our conversation and I act normal, but we all know that inside, I'm dying. 

"(Y/n), didn't you say his mind was blank before? How did it happen?" He asks. Just the sound of his voice makes my face go a little red. DAMN! 

I quickly get it under control by holding my breath a for a couple of seconds before answering.

"Yes it happen quite some time ago. He was being stupid and decided to eat a mushroom that he didn't know the side effects of. Damn idiot." I say while slightly slapping king in the back of the head. He only looks down more In shame. Merlin says something and I didn't hear what. But I glared at her. And she glared right back. The room fell silent as the tension between me and Merlin grew.

Centurion, being my familiar growls at her because he can apparently feel my emotion? Something like that, I wasn't listening. Then he turns into his child self and grabs my hand and leads me to the stares breaking my stare with Merlin.

" we're going to bed." He scoffs at everybody who's looking at us as we head upstairs. He leads me to my bed not saying anything. And then he helps me lay down as he lays next to me and sighs. I soon start to drift away. And then finally I sleep. 

~~~meliodas's pov~~~

(Y/n) and centurion walk away leaving all of us dumbfounded. What happened? What did Merlin do? Wait a minute. 

What did I do? 

I feel like she's ignoring me. But she's probably just being a girl. It is what it is. I sigh as ban comes from the kitchen with a beer and he hands it to me. We both sit down on the closest seats and we chat. 

"Looks like you needed that booze cap'n" ban states and I let out a chuckle. 

"Haha yeah....." I swirl the ale around because I'm pretty sure this stuff was all the way in the back. King comes to join us. And we watch the three remaining girls chit-chat about some sleepover they want to have with (y/n) before Merlin teleports away. I just sit there with a smile. Like nothing is wrong. But there is something wrong. To me anyways. I feel bad for (y/n), she's just now figuring out something that's been kept hidden from her for years. And she's learning so much. I think she needs a break. 

"Ya know cap'n" ban breaks the boys part of silence. " I heard from the animal that (y/n)'s been keeping secrets~"

Well. Sin rule number 5, no secrets. So that's enough to go and talk to her. I smirk and start my way up the stairs. When I knock on the door the little boy comes out while wincing at the light.

" what do you want?" The boy scoffs while rubbing his eyes. I look past him to see a figure sleeping on the bed. There (y/n) was, sleeping like a child. I chuckled and looked at centurion.

"Nothing. Just hoped to get to chat with (y/n)." I reply. Somewhat the truth. 

"Well she's asleep right now so go and play with someone else." I sigh and start to make my way down the stairs. 

" you know." He says. And I stop in my tracks without turning around. " she thinks a lot of you." He finishes his sentence before closing the door.

My eyes widen and my heart races. 

This girl. 

Is a mystery indeed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know it's short but you can't judge me can you? You need to make your decisions! By next Friday at least. PLEASE COMMENT! I love reading your guys's feedback! I hope to get to some of the good stuff soon so don't worry! 

Make sure you follow and vote! And don't forget to also vote on the scenarios I listed! 

Word count: 858