Strike

IM BACK BITCHEZZZZ! Idk if you have seen it yet or not but I posted a A/N a couple days ago about a new account. and I just made it! If you find it... I will give you a shout out in the next chapter!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You."

"Me?"

"yes you. c'mere."

A man called out to me. His hand gerstures me to come over. I've read about this in books and I don't like where this is going. I cautiously walk over the man and stand about 5ft. away. He was old and crouched over slightly.

"Do you like birthday parties?"

"Birthday parties?...I guess." I shrug. I'm not too big of a fan of parties. I've only had about two. And one of them i've held for myself.

"It's a yes or no question lady." The old man pushes on.

"yes?"

"Good. I need your help."

"what for?"

"My grandaughter is in there and shes turning 10 tomorrow. I just need help choosing what to get her."

"oh" In my head I thought this was a totally different situation. If it's just for a little girls birthday sure then.

" A pony."

"A pony?"

"Girls love animals. plus it could help her get to places when shes older." The old man put his hand to his chin.

"yeah thats not too shabby." And with that I left. Meliodas had asked me to go on a little errand for him to grab some cloves for his meat pie. Who puts cloves in a meat pie?

When I enter the Tavern, no one was there. Though I did hear Ban singing in the kitchen.

There was a little notebook on the table opened up. I couldn't help myself so I read only part of it.

Diane and I went out the other day. I was overwhelmed because it was just us. without (y/n) for once.

I wince but I keep on reading.

She fell into the mud and I laughed at her. Then she threw mud at me and we had this whole war........ I love (y/n) as a friend of course but she does not know when to back off! While i'm talking to Diane, she just waltz's herself into the conversation making it akward. Even on christmas it was weird. Ihe wouldnt let go and i understand but she clung onto me basically all night after that. She was like this when she got here but not to this extent. I tolerated back then but i'm getting to the max of my rage meter here.

I stopped reading entirely and made my way to the kitchen. I put up a facade and walk in.

"Heeeyyyyy girly! That was quick. Got what we needed?"

"Yep!" I throw the container at him and he catches it with ease. Wheres merlin. I want to train.

"shes out back studying centurion."

"K thanks." I walk out of the kitchen and pass hawk patting him on the back a couple of times before going outside.

" Oh (y/n). While your out being a girl and picking flowers im over here getting experimented on by this... this... thing!"

Cocky bastard. I go over to the both of them and point for centurion to leave. Like before, his eyes turned into an almost golden color. Then he takes his leave.

"Train me like theres no tomorrow." I say. Merlin eyes me up and down and then nods.

That sarted the rest of my day of hell. But I kept going because I was beyond mad. I was livid. near the end Merlin wanted to practice with some of my abilitys.

"Sit down and calm yourself." I do as she says. " Close your eyes and clear your mind....... Good. Now, I want you to imagine a lake. Try going to that lake and pull water from it."

As I imagine, chills run through my body and static causes my hair to lift up at the ends slightly.

"I can't theres nothing to get the water with."

"Make it." A small wine glass appears in my hand and I scoop up the water. " What are you usig to get the water?" Merlin asks me.

" A glass."

"perfect. Now I want you to... With all your strength, smash the glass into the ground." I do as she says. and I open my eyes.

My hair is completely standing up like im upside down.

"Good. Now imaginge that glass rebuilding with the water in it. I want you to get to the roof of the tavern. go now."

I open the door of the tavern and Meliodas and Ban peak around the corner. Meliodas whistles and Ban chuckles and returns back into the kitchen
(like its the most normal thing in the world.)

"shh" I say. shutting them up. At the corner of my eye, I see king come down stairs.

"Hey ban? have you seen y/--"

"SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH"I glare at king and ignore the snickers from bhind me. I go upstairs to my room and open the window to climb out.

Merlin remains standing there.

"Now what I want you to do, is throw the glass with all your might from the sky to the ground." For more of a visual effect, I point my finder to the sky. meliodas, king and ban are outside now. watchin me.

I put all the fallen water back into the glass and now I feel static at my finger tips. My finger rushes to the ground and as my finger moves... lightning follows.

When the lightning striked, I yelped in suprise. I thought it wasn't gonna do anything. All the static in my body is gone now. My hair falls to my side and I crawl back inside from the window. Elizabeth comes rushing in.

"What was that!?" She says. Paniced.

"Me."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that is my que to leave.......

word count: 983