Showtime

Here we are. The whole crew is waiting around the area. I lay down on a tree branch and look out by Teagues base. Different scenarios run through my head. I need to be cautious and make every right move. As I look,I see someone exit the building.

His raven black hair made it obvious on who he was. He walked forward a couple of steps than turned in my direction. He pointed his finger high to the sky and then dragged it down so it landed exactly on my.

He new my location. People rise up from the cold hard dirt underneath him and they turn out to be dead.

Damn him and his demon magic.

They all need to be trapped inside.

I jump off the tree and I slam my fist to the ground creating a wave of power to break the floor all the way over to Teague. Then a little wall surround the large barren area within the forest. My number one priority is to keep everyone safe. But I see Ban jump over the wall easily, talking to someone below. I stand on top of the wall waiting for teagues next move. He looks at me with pure anger and the undead claw at the wall.

"Hey princess." Ban says. How the? When did he get from all the way over there to over here? "Change of plans." What.

"What?" I ask speaking my mind for once. He looks over a Teague and doesn't say anything. He's waiting for something. Teague walks over to the wall I made. And smiles up at me. I shake my head in disgust. Then he simply taps the wall with his pointer finger. As soon as he does. Ban pushes me over the wall on the opposite side of Teague and meliodas catches me.

"Looks like you're falling for me all over again." He says jokingly. I scoff but smile. Everything should be fine now. But it's not.

"(Y/n) here's the plan. We take you in the wall as soon as Ban comes flying out. What you have to do is." He tells me everything. I don't like it one bit. At all. Whatsoever. So we wait. As he said, Ban flew out the wall hitting a tree but getting up swiftly. My wall seemed to be broken.

"She's all yours cap'n" Ban says. Before stuffing his hands in his pockets and running to another direction.

Showtime.

Meliodas starts running around the edge of the wall carrying me. Now if He wasn't carrying me I wonder how fast he could run? (Ca chow.) Bit by bit, my wall comes tumbling down due to Teagues power. Then meliodas jumps back onto the wall but hen falls to the other side. The change in pace makes me a little dizzy, but nothing to big to worry about. Not at the moment anyway.

When Teague see's us he smiles. Ahhh that million dollar friken insane smile. Wish I could slap it right off. But there's no need for me to do that cause Ban already did. Teague soars through the Sky a good couple of meters before crashing back down in a harsh way. Meliodas makes his way to the center and now it's my part. He drops me off and runs the other direction. I slam my fist to the floor once more and create a small pole for me to sit and wait at.

By this time, Teague was furious. I had looked past him to see Ban blown to smithereens. Looks like he's having trouble keeping his regeneration up. Just how much will can one guy have to kill an immortal?

"Come and get me if you can." I say to Teague.

" oh I won't wear myself out too much love. I'll just bring you here to me." His eyes that were once a green shuffle to a brisk white. Black aura surrounds him in a choking embrace and I see him struggle to keep up with it. "I'll burn you to the point where you won't be able to feel you're body." His fist close in mid air and a black sphere is formed. About as large as a star would be I might add.

This is bad. But... I need to stick to the plan don't I?

The rush of air distress the dense atmosphere. Unusual in a place like this. The trees would block it out wouldn't it? Sounds of flapping. He said he would come. Now I remember. I look forward. My dragon flys behind me. My eyes glow gold.

"You wanna mess with me now?" I say.

Fear takes over Teague's composure. And he clutches his fist tighter. I see bits of blood coming out from his palms. This act makes the black star bigger and bigger.

He throws it at me. Inch by inch. As time flys by, it's slow. Droplets of rain come out of no where. Thunder strikes me. And my eyes glow even more. My dragon roars. And time continues on as it's about to hit me, meliodas interferes.

"Full counter!" He yells. Bells chiming could be heard. The star snow goes in the opposite direction.

"You are too blinded to see that I am not your puppet! I was born into this world not created! You're just batshit crazy! I'm not this other person. Time has deteriorated your mind."

"Oh my gods." He says. "You must be ...Zeus. One of the otherworldly gods that I've read about in folklore! What a pretty Penney you are." He almost disregards the giant black sphere coming towards him.

"You're running towards something you can never have!" Meliodas shouts "and that Is your sin."

———————————————————————————
Next chapter is the last one for this book! But like I said don't worry there will be a second booking coming out I promise! Yeah yeah I know that I'm a bit late on updates. But you'll live I promise. Hope you enjoyed reading!

Word count: 1002