Date- part one.

Hey! So I'm a little early. But who cares! Make sure to read the bottom!.
———————————————————————————"He what?" Elizabeth asks me. For I am jumping up and down with stars in my eyes. She smiles at me curiously.

"He asked me out on a date!" I yell quietly, But loud enough to get the point across on how excited I am. "He said something about this ice skating rink in viesle tonight for a festival!"

"Ice skating? that sounds fun! what will you wear? it's cold!" Elizabeth exclaims.

"well, I was kinda hoping you could help me with that." I take her hand and guide her to my bedroom. There were two outfits sprawled out on the bed. Diane was on the other side of the bed contemplating what outfit I should choose as well.

"y/n isn't this the outfit you bought when we went shopping together last year?" Dian asks me. I look over to the outfit and shrug.

"I guess. But I haven't worn it before and when I tried it on it made my butt look good."

"then that one. Because it has a cover-up with it to keep you warm and the jeans keep you warm as well." Elizabeth says.

"But its see-through so I don't think that could help. do you have another cover-up I could use?"

"o-oh! I do!" Diane yells. She runs to her closet and starts to throw things out. As if on cue, King walks in.

"Hey have you guys seen ba-haaaaaaahhhhah?" King started to ask but when he looks up from the floor he holds out his words.

"He should be in the kitchen!" I heard Diane yell from the closet.

"Nah I think he is with Centurion they had to get some herbs from town," I inform king. He steps further into the room and looks to the bed.

"Those won't do......." He looks at the clothes on the bed. Then he gestures to the closet and asks. "May I?"

"Sure." I say. He walks over and touches Diane's shoulder and moves her to the side. I see him move a couple of shoes out of the way. Then, within a minute, he hands me some jean shorts, leggings, and a black cover-up.

"Wear this with the tank-top and it should look awesome. Especially to captain. Doesn't show too much skin but shows curves, And I'm pretty sure that's what the captain is into.

Elizabeth, Diane, and I, look at king with stars in our eyes. Then we bombard him with questions.

"How do you know so much about fashion king?"

"This is so cute! How did you know this would look so good on me?"

"Can you pick out my outfit for tomorrow?"

"Woaaah! Slow down!" We all turn our heads to the new voice that came from the rooms entry.

"I knew you girls were talkative but this is a bit much, even for king!" Hawk trots into the room and plops his pink but on the wooden floor.

"Heard from meliodas that you've gotta date tonight. Show me what you got and I'll give you my opinion if it's meliodas-proof." He says, nodding his head toward the outfit I was holding.

"Don't you mean meliodas approved?" I asks. Tilting my head slightly and smirking at his choice or words.

"Nah" He shakes his head and gives me a smirk himself. "I meant Meliodas-proof."

~~~later that evening.~~~

"Y/n! The festival is about to start! I think we should head out now to get some food first!" Meliodas yells up the stairs to me.

"Okay!" I yell back. Diane walks over to me and takes me by the shoulders and shakes me hard.

"You got this girl! Even if you fall on the ice just get back up and pretend that nothing happened!" She looks at me with fire and trust in her eyes.

"Your nervous for me aren't you?" I ask. Almost immediately she responds.

"You bet."

" I think your more nervous than I am."

"Possibly."

"Well I gotta go. Bye girls!  Bye king and Hawk!"

"Good luck!" Hawk shouts.

Meliodas waits for me at the stairs as I make my way down. Not even two steps away from the ground, his hand finds his way to my breast.

"Ready to get going?" He asks, smirking. I stay silent and blush. "You look beautiful." He stops the groping and takes my hand in his.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." Instead of him wearing his peasant shirt and green pants, he was wearing white shirt and pants, and a black vest that looked a little too big for him if you asked me. Oh and he was also wearing a red tie that brought it all together. He looked good.

He noticed I was looking and smirks. "Like what you see?" He asks. I blush even more and turn my head away.

"So where do you want to eat?"

———————————————————————————
Sorry to make his a little shorter than normal but I'm putting this into two parts. One getting ready and one with the fun. So i hope I'll be able to get to the date part pretty fast. I got a lemon request but I don't know if I have that strong of a will to bring myself to write it. So anyone want to write it for me? I want to include one so that would be helpful. It's late so I'm gonna go to bed. Night!

Word count: 925