Well thought

wow, guys. number thirty for this whole story. I feel like a proud mom!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diane entered the bedroom with sweat running down her face. Her fingers were fiddling against each other with a show of nervousness. She crossed over the room and stood above me on my bed, laying down reading a book. Me taking notice of her sudden actions, I raise and eyebrow.

She sinks into her bed and puts her hands to her face in attempt to hide. Then she stood back up and paced the room. Fanning her face, she opened the window.

"Is it hot in here?" Diane asks me. I sit up and place the book aside. Eyebrow still raised, I place my hands in my lap and turn my body towards her direction.

"No. It's only hot for girls who are hiding something." I had replied to her. For the first time in this whole episode, her eyes made eye contact with mine. A single tear fell from her eyes before a whole flood of them soon followed. She ran into me and crashed onto the floor in a fit of tears. She cried on my lap. I've seen fear before but not like this.

"Kings so stupid!" She yelled quietly. She cried quietly as well. I could agree with this statement at times but with this one I'm not quite sure.

"Care to explain why?" I say softly. Rubbing her back to ease her strong emotion. She calmed her crying just enough to say one sentence that changes it all. She looked up at me and said quietly with fear in her voice.

"He got me pregnant."

This one statement left me speechless. It's like I stopped working. Like my body shut down. If I ignore it, it's gonna be hell. But if I don't, I don't know that outcome. Better take the risk.

I resume rubbing her back and giving her the normal, "it's okay," or a "don't worry, it's gonna be fine." But she just kept sobbing.

"I'm happy that I'm pregnant. But I didn't think I would be this young!"

"..." I didn't reply. She thinks that her age is young? She is far fetched. "Diane you're over 1000." The. She stops crying. Realizing the fact that I was right. She then resumes

"So? I don't think I'm ready! And I'm a giant! Not a fairy! And what if I transform into a giant again? I will crush my baby!" I put my hand up to my face in a thinking matter.

"Good question. Let me ask Merlín." I pull out my dresser drawer and I pull out a little bead.

"What's that?" Diane chokes out.

"Merlin gave this to me a while ago while training. She said to squish it if she was needed. Well she's needed now." I squish the small ball and the room fell silent. It was all very anti climactic.

"It didn't work." Diane says. I just tilt my head and inspect the pea sized squishy bead.

"Damn thing.... Merlin was Wong for once." I stretch out my arm preparing to throw.

"You summon-"

"AHH!"

I get up and Diane rolls onto the floor.

"THE HELL MERLÍN!?" I say. All she does is sighs and takes notice of the scene unfolding.

"This looks just peachy. What happened?" She asks.

Diane stands up sloppily and messes with her fingers.

"Uhm. Well?"

"She's pregnant." I but in.

"(Y/n)!"

"What?"

"I was gonna tell her!"

"well you took too long!"

Merlin sighs again.

"Figures. It was bound to happen at some point anyway. But why summon me?" Summon. That word summon. I need to make sure no one hears about this. I have no idea where centurion is at the moment but o have a strong will power so let's see if he would come.

'Centurion.'

'(Y/n)? How are you doing this? Where are you?"

'That's not important but what I'm about to ask you to do is.'

'And that is?'

'Guard my door.'

'May it be done with god speed.'

That concludes that little conversation.

"(Y/n)?" I open my eyes to see Diane waving her hand in my face. I jump back in surprise and hit my head on the windowsill.

"Ow." I say. Clutching my head

"Merlin told me as long as I keep up with this medication I should be fine." Diane holds up a small brown bag.

"What is it?"

" it's to make sure her baby come out as one or the other." Merlín explains

"Meaning?"

"Fairy or giant."

"How is that possible?"

"No idea but I don't care!" Diane says.

I just giggle." Diane I will stand by you and your birth. You are my friend. And I'm not just gonna leave you. Tell me when you want to tell king and I'll be there." Merlín humms and nods in agreement and Diane looks speechlessly at me.

"You would do that?"

"Yes."

Diane freezes in her place. Then the look of guilt overcomes her.

"I um. I put a slip of paper in Kings journal  kinda hoping you would find it. And when you did I felt so bad! So I'm sorry. I'm sorry for doubting you as my friend." A look of relief filled her whole posture.

"I knew."

"What! Since when?"

"Meliodas told me he saw you. So I knew. As your punishment I made you live throughout the guilt of thinking I didn't know. But I did. I was just waiting for an apology."

"Well thought." Merlín said.

"Why thank you."

———————————————————————————

And I'm pretty sure with that I reach about 15000 views. And here's going! Hopefully. Should I make a special just for 15 thou? Ehhhh I'll think about it. But that's for making me feel less crappy!

Word count :963