My name is (Y/n)

Okay so I haven't decided yet on who I wanna do for the my hero academia fanfic. But I know for a fact that (y/n) is gonna be quirkless but she gets into U.A regardless because of her intelligence. There is also another reason but you would just have to find it out. *cough cough* there are spoilers in here!

———————————————————————————

When I walk back into the bar, it was dark and the only person that was in the opening area was Elizabeth. She was waiting for me and when I opened the door she sat up.

"Did you have a nice walk? I was worried. I couldn't go to sleep." She asked me. If everybody's asleep then it must be really late.

"Yes. I had to clear my mind. I'm sorry I took so long."

"Why don't you take a walk with me for a little bit?" Elizabeth asks. It startled me a bit but I see no harm in it.

"Why not?" Elizabeth smiles at me. Then we walk outside.

As we walk she tells me about her past.

"A couple of years ago, I was bound to sir meliodas by a curse."

"A curse? Can't only the gods do that?"

"Yes. But our curse was special. A long time ago, me and sir meliodas loved each other. I'm saying like two to three thousand years ago. And our parents found out about it. My mother, the grand deity. And meliodas's father, the king of the underworld."

"So you are polar opposites?"

"Yes but opposites attract do they not? We loved each other because it was something new. But when our parents found out, they cursed us. Meliodas was immortal and every time he would supposedly die, he would be resurrected. But, a little bit of his personality would be gone with his death. For me it was different."

"How so?" I asks we continue walking around the small little town of Bernia. we pass a teenage boy who has his hair split in the middle and he gives Elizabeth a friendly wave before continuing to walk.

"My part of the curse, was that I forgot my memories of everything, and when I would remember them, I would die within three days. Then be reincarnated. The same process over, and over."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes, thankfully (from now on isn't true about the manga at all. I think)

"Yes I am! Meliodas broke the curse years ago by killing his father and with me killing my mother. Thats was the only way you see. In order to be free from the chain. When the curse broke, we got everything back. Memories, personalities. But we had spent so much time with each other, that nothing was new or fun anymore. That curse broke our love. But our friendship remained strong. And that's where we are today. It makes me happy to know that's he has found someone he can trust, and love."

"I....I don't know what to say. That sounds all so....difficult."

"It really was. But we fought through it."

"When I was little, my home was attacked by bandits. They said they were gonna sell me. Or have fun with me, and not in a good way. The were about to actually. But then I heard a big crash. Like something had fallen. I look around and see this boy with brown hair with another boy with green hair. And they came out of no where! Like they were invisible or something!" As I explain, I replay the memory in my head

~~~flashback!~~~

The kidnappers surrounding me turned to the boys and growled. Then, the boy with the brown hair snapped his fingers. Everybody waited for a minute to see what would happen, but it was nothing. The kidnappers chuckled at the failed attempt. And started to slowly make their way towards the boys.

"Run! Please run! They will hurt you!" I scream. But before I could say anything else, one of He men had put a hand around my mouth making it hard for me to breath.

I made eye contact with both of them and they glare towards the man holding me. The brown haired boy stayed put while the boy with green hair drew out a long green sword from a sheath.

One by one. The green boy took out the men. But there were too many. One managed to punch him. Over and over again. I felt like It was a massacre. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to think quick so my eyes were wondering to the objects near me to help me get out of the mans grasps.

A thought rushed into my mind and all of a sudden, I bit the mans hand. I felt the iron tasting liquid rush into my mouth but I didn't swallow. When I finally let go of the mans hand he grabbed it in pain. I took the chance to escape and I grabbed a crow-bar from one of the men that was knocked unconscious by the green haired boy.

The brown hair boy was using wind magic to keep the other men away but the one who was doing the beating wasn't having it. He could not be pushed by the magic.

He was a very muscular man and I needed more strength that I had to harm him. Another thought rushed into my mind at the right time and I started running towards the wall. About 3 feet away. I jumped. My feet landed against the wall and I propelled myself off of it. That's when I had enough strength. I used the speed that I had gained.

When I flew next to the man, I hit him with all my strength. And before I knew it. I was skidding across the ground. The man dropped to the floor and the brown haired boy had thrown all of the men outside the window with his wind magic. The boy with the green hair stood up and dusted himself off. Then the brown haired boy spoke.

" your getting rusty. Getting saved by a girl like that."

"Ehhhhhh maybe?" The green haired boy replied. I was still sitting on the ground listening to their conversation when the boy with the green hair walks up to me and holds out his hand.

"Hello. My name is Helbram. My friends name is Harlequin. What's yours?" He asks me. I take his hand and stand up and face both of them.

"(Y/n) my name is (y/n)"

"Your parents?" Helbram asks. I just shake my head.

"What race are you? We could maybe let you live with us." Harlequin asks.

"I'm a fairy."

~~~flashback end~~~

"So thats how you met king?" Elizabeth asks me.

"Yes. I've known him for as long as I can remember. But enough of that!"

"Huh?"

"I know it's late but some shops may still be open! Let's go Christmas shopping!" I take Elizabeth's hand and start running towards the shopping center in town.

"Uhm? What? Uhhh. O-Okay!"

———————————————————————————
Next chapter is going to be short. And with the new bnha series I'm going to be making ruff-drafts for it so it will probably take some time for each chapter to update. But I'm hopefully gonna have a chapter updated for tomorrow for this series but like it said it will be short. Happy holidays!

~from your loving author.
Word count - 1215