Christmas

merry Christmas! I am actually typing this on my new computer and not on an Ipad or a phone! Yay! but this is gonna be short because I'm working on the bnha fanfic so I'll hurry!
________________________________
I wake up Christmas morning remembering the conversation with Elizabeth from yesterday. I'm glad we are friends. I haven't told anybody that story since Helbram. I went to go sit up from bed when there was knock at my door. I look over and saw Diane still sleeping. so I open I myself. it was king,

"Yeeeeessss?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Meliodas wanted me to come to get you because of its present time."

"oh." I shut the door.

Diane tends to be very hard to wake up when I have to do it so I have two pans in the room just in case. I walk over o her bed and speak in her ear softly.

"Diiiiiaaaaaannnnneee~" but no movement came from her. so I stand up straight and put the pans next to her ear and crash them together in a symphony of loud noise.

"DIANE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!!" I yell and pull the sheets from underneath her. She falls off the bed.

"owwwwwwwwww!" Diane yells. well, I guess that's what you get then for not waking up.

"What do you want from me!" She yells. I just ignore her and walk towards the exit.

"Lazy ass," I mutter under my breath.

"What did you just call me?!!?!!?!" that definitely got her moving. I started to run my way down the stairs d then I slid on the railing with my back pressed up against the wall. Diane chased me down the stairs and when I was nearing the end, I was about to jump off but Meliodas caught me. I expected to hear a crash from Diane but king was holding her arm firmly trying to prevent her from falling.

so cliche i thought.

i went to move out of Meliodas's arms but he holds on tighter.

"Excuse me." I said.

"you're excused." then I felt a firm squeeze on my boob. I would've thought by now that I was used to stuff like this. but no. not me.

I scream and jump from Meliodas's arms and cover my breast.

"perv."

"what can I say? I'm enjoying the illustration that is a female body."

"A little too much apparently."

"presents!" Hawk says.

I first walk up to Merlin and give her my present. its a set of science bottles because honestly, I don't understand her. then, hawk walks up to Elizabeth. he gives her a candy ring. king walks up to me with a little of a shy face and looks down at a small wrapped box. he then gives it to me in a rush and looks down.

"I had that made using your brother's sword so don't let it go to waste." I stare at king blankly and then slowly open the box.

it was a pair of green earrings in the shape of stars. king stares at me nervously and I put them down.

tears fall from my eyes and I hug him, burying my face into his shoulder and he slowly but surly hugs back. and all I can think to say is...

"Thank you."

we stay like that as everybody else opens their presents. I couldn't let go. I didn't want anyone to see me crying. I silently cry on kings shoulder. you know, I should be embarrassed but I've been with these people with only a couple of months and they're like my new family.

When I let go, Meliodas approaches me and we talk about the gifts we gave and got. ban got drunk like he did every night. everything could have never been better.

I pick up the earrings and head over to Meliodas.

"can you put these on me?" he just smiles and helps me with my hair. then he puts them on and takes a step back.

"you're beautiful," he says. I blush. like, I know I'm beautiful. but it's coming from his mouth so with him saying it makes me feel 10x better about myself. my eyes dart down toward the ground. I'm thinking if I can't see him when he can't see me. that's not logical.

Ban came around from the kitchen and was hiding something around his back. he then came up to me and meliodas and grinned wide-eyed at both of us. he held out a type of plant flower thing over our heads and when I realized that it was mistletoe I squealed.

I cannot believe it. but before I knew it, meliodas had kissed me and everybody was popping out glasses of wine and cheering.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas!