Lightning wine

So, if anyone is like me, then they skip this part in the beginning because no one cares about Authors notes. But this important so read. I've been thinking of doing another fanfic and I've decided the anime just not the characters. Should I do midoriya or bakugo. I'm feeling bakugo. But I want you guys to choose. Anyway, on with the story!

———————————————————————————

It's been a month since that happened and I've never been happier. Now it's near Christmas time and everything is beginning to glow.

Meliodas though it was a good idea to do a secret Santa. So here we are now drawing folded slips of paper from a mug.

It was finally my turn to draw and when I opened the slip of paper, it's was the person I wanted the least. Merlin.

I dislike her even more now. She's put me through hell training me. My body aces. I have no idea what to even give her! I stand and contemplate while meliodas comes veins me and slithers his hands around my waist.

"So who did you get?" He asks while wiggling his eyebrows. I deadpanned. He takes the moment to look at the paper. And then smirks. He knew how much I hated her. I Sigh and fold the paper and put it in my butt pocket.

"Hey meliodas?" I ask. And he hums in reply. "Do you want to go to town with me? I overheard ban saying that we were almost out of food supplies and plus I need to buy this....thing, a present." ( go read top! Important note!)

"Thing huh?" Meliodas asks.

"Yes a thing."

"Am I a thing to?"

"No."

"Then what am I?"

"My everything" meliodas gives me this look that says 'smooth'

"Then you are my all." He reply's back. We have got into a competition on who can make the other flustered more. And he was winning. My cheeks warm up a bit and meliodas throws his arms up in victory.

"So how bout it?" I ask about my question from a few seconds ago.

"I would love too.....but." Does there have to be a but? "Merlin wanted to train with you some today. She said that you making slow progress. Close to none apparently."

"Really? I'm that bad?" Merlin like to criticize when it comes to training so I can't help but assume she's right.

"Not particularly. Your the last mage so it's only natural that you'll have a hard time in the beginning." He says. I sigh and make my way to the back door. As I was about to open it, hawk comes in.

"Uh (y/n)? I think centurion has gone a little wild. He started to sniff the air and kinda went running." Hawk says a Little worried.

"Nah he just smelled his kind of food." I think of a way to tease hawk a bit and then I bent down and whispered in his huge ear. "Pig."

Hawk starts to shiver and then he wobbled his way to the bar as I laugh. Then I officially start to head off to where Merlin has been taking me.

When I arrived she was already there, holding something. But when she sees me, she teleports it away.

"Shall we get started then?" She asks.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be I guess."

She pulls out a wine glass with water in it and places it down on the rock.

"You can use your magical ability anytime you want right? At will?" Merlin asks.

"Yes?" This is new. The training I have been doing for the past month is running, rock climbing, swimming, etc. Merlin pulls out a needle. And takes my hand.

"I want you to put all of your magical power into your pointer finger without calling any animals. I will then prick your finger and the blood will go into the water resulting your main element." I don't say anything as I put concentrate all of my power into my finger. Then I hover it over the wine glass. Merlin pokes my finger and the blood clings to my finger before it drops into the water.

We wait a minute

Two minutes.

Nothing.

"Did you put all your power into it?"

"Yes"

"Then maybe you need more physical training." As I start to protest it starts to rain, hard.

"This is hell! Are you kidding me?!? I put up all my effort just to train for this freaking moment?!" As I get angrier, it rains even harder. "Aw great! Just fucking great! What a wonderful day I'm having, weather! Well let me give you a little prize for my thanks!"

I look up to the sky and flip it off. As soon as I do so. Lightning crashes down multiple times around me. In the form of a circle. It startled me and I yelp in surprise. And I look back up as the rain hits my skin starting to bruise it.

"Did...DID YOU JUST FUCKING BACK TALK ME?!?! FUCK YOU SKY, FUCK YOU!" The rain starts to pierce me skin and started to make me bleed.

"Calm down!" I hear Merlin say. I look at her to see her surrounding herself in a shield. I'm in no mood to talk to her so I just walk away towards the tavern. But I pass it. I need to collect myself. But... what was that?

I hate rain with a passion. But it wasn't the rain hurting me. But.... myself? Did I cause that? Is water my element? Maybe weather is a element? Doubt it. Thunder? No don't think so. When the electricity came down there was no sound. But wait then would that mean my element is...

"Lightning?"

———————————————————————————

I don't know about you guys. But it snowed where I'm located. Out of school for a couple of days but I went back recently. School sucks. But I hope you enjoyed. What do you think? Should I change the element? I like it. Anyway READ THE TOP!!!! Very important. Hope to see a lot of your guys's comments. I better see them. Or else next fanfic there won't be a chance to vote. See ya next time!

Word count: 1040