Before the storm begins.

Running is all I can do. Jumping over slight poy holes in the ground so they don't delay any time whatsoever, my breathing is even. Who would've though that all those exercises Merlin made me do would pay off. The trees look about a while off and I groan in frustration. I can't do much in a dress. Let's see what would happen if I put a little 'jolt' in my step. I use the friction in the ground to create electricity that is now coursing through my veins. I used to hurt but Merlin made me hold it up for an hour and it ran even through my blood flow. So I guess the electricity is me? I take one step and I'm there in an instant.

A little boy who was waiting impatiently jumps back in surprise. He had brown combed hair and brown eyes. He was wearing clothes that could even be for a lord or a count.

"holy cow! Where did you come from?" I laugh and point towards the direction I ran from. But before I could even add context, the boy embraces me in a bear hug (HAHAHAHA I love my puns.) strength overwhelms me again.

"I missed you...centurion." I say. Falling to the floor still in the embrace. We both sigh in content and relax a bit. But we both know that this cannot last forever.

"I have been given instructions to take you to The Rendezvous point in the center of the forest. I would give you a ride but you look like your more capable of getting there faster than I am." He was right about that. I set instructions though our minds and he climbs on my back like a piggy back ride. Then, yet again I take a step, and we're there.

"There you are. I was beginning to worry." Merlin steps from the shadows and smiles. The she looks at the staff and smiles even more. "So you've found it! Thats good!"

"What do you mean good?" I ask. I start walking towards the hut but something invisible. "And what the hell is this?"

"It's a perfect cube. The rest of the sins are in there but I needed to talk to you first."

"Then speak."

"Now that you have your staff, you can use your creation magic and your lightning magic at the same time."

"Yeah whatever. Can I go in now?" I ask. Like a teenage girl with a sassy attitude. Merlin just sighs and drops her cube. I walk in excitedly like a child coming down the stairs on Christmas Day. And as I did, meliodas was being held back with Diane and king on both sides with ban at the back preventing him from leaving. He looked mad. It was....scary.

When he made eye contact with me, it was visually noticed how his muscles relaxed as he smiled at me. The two people at his sides fall due to the lack of pulling. But Ban keeps his ground. My focus returns back to meliodas and I can't help but smile back.

"Yo." He says. Before he walks up to me and embraces me in a warm hug. He then whispers in my ear. "God I missed you." He takes a step back and looks at me. He notices the staff and the chains. A shade of sadness covers his eyes. For just a moment though. But it was there. No normal person would be able to spot it. He takes my hands in his and breaks the cuffs of the chains with just his bear fingers.

Then He begins to cover my bruises and scratches with his hands and looks Down. "Your hands........... were not meant to be hurt." He says sadly. Looking at him now, he's a bit dirty and has bandages all around his arms and across his chest. This sight in front of me makes me tear up and I put my head against his.

"Stupid." I say. " look where your at! Don't focus on me." As I shake my head tears drop out of my eyes onto Meliodas's hand. He sits up and wipes my tears away but they never ceased on coming down. The wipes The with his thumbs while holding my face. The then kisses me

It was something I never knew that I have been longing for this whole time. This feeling is addictive. I've never wanted to be closer to him than this moment because he takes all my cares away. All my worries. All my stresses. Even my thoughts.

The only thing I didn't fail to notice was the ground starting to shake. We parted and stood up strait. Looking out the window, we see nothing but green. Ban chuckles and a high pitch voice came too.

"What a bunch of ham. Man, this guy can't get enough of ya huh (y/n)?" Hawk comes through he door and we all just smile and talk like nothing bad was happening at all. I ended walking outside to see hawks mom and a ladder coming off of her back. Seeing the tavern all nice and shiny like that makes me feel safe and at home. Home is where my memories are made.

Home.

I go up to the ladder and start climbing. Meliodas was close by but said he would go up later. I needed to change anyway.

About halfway up the pig starts to shake. I hang on for dear life on the ladder but fail due to exhaustion. I've used enough strength for one day don't cha think?

As I fall. I don't care. Falling feels nice. But as I was about to hot the ground and I close my eyes. You guessed it. Meliodas caught me.

The. Damn. Thing. Knows.

"You can't go anywhere by yourself can you?" He asks me tilting his head. I just laugh and attempt to get up. He just squats and jumps. Ya know. It's falling but in reveres.

~~~time skip brought to you by Pepsi! (Not really!)~~~

Everyone was gathered in the bar accept for Merlin and Gowther. They were on steak out for Teague is he was trapped in his so-called base. Apparently what happened before was Gowther had the upper hand. But Teague has retreated to go get his so called army. So now we wait I guess. Running is out of the question because somehow he will find me and cause trouble once again. I've made it a plan for me to destroy him. No one else. I drink my cranberry juice in the mug while I sit on Meliodas's lap and I am leaned back on his chests. This may be the eye before the real storm begins.