Moving In

This one is a time jump.

Jake and Anna have been dating for 6 1/2 months now things are going great for them Anna met Jake's sister and his nieces everyone hit it off right away. When they were leaving Maggie told Jake she liked Anna a lot and that she couldn't wait to have them back over again. Anna was getting ready to work on her new project, Jake didn't have anything going so he could get settled into his new home. They talked about their relationship and where things are going they are both on the same page about what they want. The next step was moving in, Anna starts filming next month so they wanted to be living together before she left to film. Today was move-in day Jake and some of his friends were helping him move his stuff into Anna's place.

Jake: Hey babe where would you like me to put these boxes?

Anna: You can just put everything in the living room for now then we can decide where to put everything.

Jake: Alright sounds good. Guys just stack the boxes in the living room.

Once they moved all of Jake's things into the living room, Jake's friends left so they could be alone. They took a break and sat on the couch together. Anna looked at Jake and said I'm so glad you moved in here. I'm glad I moved in to then they kissed and got back to putting Jake's things away. 

When most of Jake's boxes were unpacked they took a break and ordered some pizza. When the pizza arrived they sat in the living room and watched tv. 

The next morning Jake woke up early to go for a run on the way to the closet he tripped over one of the boxes he forgot to unpack and kicked the bed, Anna woke up and asked what was happening. Jake looked at her and said sorry I didn't mean to wake you up I'm going for a run go back to sleep.

Anna: Are you ok I heard you kick the bed.

Jake: I'm fine I just tripped over one of the boxes.

Anna: I told you that you should have unpacked the rest of the boxes.

Jake: I know and I should have listened to you. I'll finish unpacking when I get back from my run. I gave Anna a quick kiss and headed downstairs.

Anna: When I heard the front door close I got out of bed and went over to the last few boxes that weren't unpacked. I opened them up and started putting things away while Jake was gone. 20 minutes later I heard the door open and Jake coming up the stairs.

Jake: I walked into the room and saw Anna coming out of the bathroom dressed. Hey, babe, I thought you were going back to sleep? What happened to my boxes?

Anna: I decided I would unpack them for you.

Jake: Honey you didn't have to do that for me.

Anna: I know I didn't have to but you do so many things for me I figured it's my turn to do something for you.

Jake: Well, thank you for doing that you're the best I love you.

Anna: I love you too. Go shower then we can have breakfast.

Jake went to take a shower while Anna made the bed and went downstairs to get some coffee. When Jake come down after his shower he grabbed some coffee as well. They sat and had breakfast together. Once they were done they cleaned up their dishes.

Jake: Hey babe do you want to go on a hike today?

Anna: Yeah that sounds good just let me get my hiking boots. 

Jake: Did you happen to find mine when you were unpacking boxes?

Anna: I did, I put them in the closet next to mine so we would know where they are.  

Jake: Thanks I'll run up and grab our boots then we can go.

Anna: Thanks babe can you grab me a sweater too? 

Jake: Yep I yelled as I ran up the stairs.

When Jake came back down the stairs with their boots and Anna's sweater they got ready and left the house. While on the hike they held hands and talked and took pictures.

Jake: Are you looking forward to filming the voices next month?

Anna: I am it's going to be good. I'm going to miss you though.

Jake: I'll come to see you.

Anna: I know but it won't be the same. I'll miss waking up with you every day. 

Jake: Babe it will be fine we will talk on the phone, I'll come and see you we will make it work I promise.

Anna: I love you so much. I leaned in and gave him a kiss then we headed back home.

After they got back from the hike they spent the rest of the day relaxing watching movies together.