The Wedding Part 2

Once the wedding ceremony was over everyone moved on to the reception where they enjoyed lunch, drinks, dancing and of course cake. As the guests were arriving at the reception Jake, Anna the wedding party and their families were taking pictures. 

After they finished taking the photos they moved on to the reception. Everyone lined up in the hall ready to enter the reception. Once the groomsmen and bridesmaids made their way into the venue Jake and Anna got ready to enter. 

Jake and Anna made their way to the middle of the dance floor where they prepared to share their first dance as husband and wife. After there dance Anna and her father shared a dance while Jake danced with his mother some of the bridesmaids paired up with the groomsmen to dance after the dance was finished Anna and Jake went to sit at the head table. 

While everyone is seated and eating Britt and Michael take this time to deliver there best man and maid of honor speeches. Britt delivers a beautiful speech that makes almost everyone cry while Michael gives a speech that makes everyone laugh.

After the speeches were giving everyone was invited to join the dance floor. Now the party has started everyone is dancing having a great time the DJ is playing Anna is dancing with her girls while Jake is hanging with the guys. Jake and Anna meet back up on the dance floor to share another dance together.

The bachelors are called up onto the floor which includes Jakes friends and family as well as Anna's family and friends as Jake removes Anna's garter so he can throw it to they guys gathered around when Jake throws it one of his cousins catches it.

After Jake threw the garter the bachelorettes are then called up to catch the bridal bouquet which includes the rest of the pitch-perfect cast and some of Anna's family and friends and Jake's family and friends. Everyone gathers on the floor Anna turns and throws it into the group Chrissie catches it.

Chrissie and Jake's cousin both caught the bouquet and garter then shared a dance together.

The DJ slowed the music down and Anna and Jake got ready to cut the cake they each took a piece and fed it to the other they shared a kiss. 

After they finished having cake and thanking everyone for coming Jake and Anna made their way out to the limo that was taking them to their hotel before they left for their honeymoon the next day.

As Anna and Jake made their way out of the venue everyone was gathered ready to throw rose petals as the happy couple made their way to the limo that had been decorated by their friends with just married on the back window and cans tied to the bumper. 

As Anna and Jake drove off they waved to everyone once the rouned the corner they smiled at each other and kissed.

Jake: Can you believe we are husband and wife?

Anna: I can it feels great I finally get to say, my husband.

Jake: I get to call you my wife. I love my ring by the way.

Anna: I'm glad you love it I worked hard on it. I love my ring too did you design it yourself?

Jake: I did I went back to the same jeweler.

Anna: Well I love it I'll never take it off.

Jake: I'll never take mine off either I said as I started to kiss my wife.

When Jake and Anna arrived at the hotel Jake grabbed their bags from the trunk and made their way into the hotel and up to their suite. Once inside they changed into comfortable clothes and drank champagne. 

Anna: So you never did tell me where we are going tomorrow.

Jake: That's right I didn't know if you wanted to be surprised up until we got to the airport or you wanted me to tell you now.

Anna: You can tell me now.

Jake: Alright close your eyes I said as I walked over to my bag, I grabbed the tickets from my bag. I walked back over to the bed and sat next to my bride and handed her the tickets. Okay, you can open them now.

Anna: I opened my eyes and looked at the tickets in my hand as I read the tickets I started to smile we are going to Paris I said.

Jake: That's right I'm taking my girl to Paris.

Anna: I love you so much I can't believe you planned this I thought for sure it would a beach somewhere.

Jake: Babe, I know your not really a sun and surf kind of girl plus you start filming in Hawai when we get back.

Anna: Your so sweet I would much rather be eating pastries and sightseeing and taking romantic strolls with you.

Jake: I know and that's why I planned this for you because I love you and would do anything to make you happy. 

They spent the rest of the night sipping champagne, eating strawberries and showing how much they loved each other they went to bed early so they made sure they made their flight the next morning.