Easter

With the boys gone for a sleepover, Anna took the time to get everything ready for Sunday planning out the Easter egg hunt and putting their gifts together. This was the first time Anna was planning this alone normally Anna let Jake plan the hunt.

Anna wrapped the boy's gifts then sat down and started planning the Easter egg hunt. The boys would start upstairs then make their way to the main floor then out to the backyard she was just about to start the map when there was a knock at the door.

Anna: I opened the door and saw Anna C. standing there.

Camp: Hey it's been a while how are you?

Kendrick: I'm good how are you?

Camp: I'm great, it's been a while since I've seen you so I thought I would stop by are you busy?

Kendrick: No come on in I'm just working on the boys Easter egg hunt I could use a hand.

Camp: Sounds good, where are the boys?

Kendrick: Sleepover with Auntie Britt.

Camp: Are you enjoying the quite?

Kendrick: It's weird having no one here, It's nice, but I have to say I miss the noise.

Camp: Alright so where should we start?

Kendrick: I have 20 eggs to hide they each get to find 10 I plan to start upstairs move down to the main floor then out to the backyard.

Camp: Sounds fun.

Both Anna's grabbed the eggs and started hiding them all over the house when they were done they sat and had a glass of wine while they put the boy's easter bags together.

When Sunday arrived, Anna got up first and got the boys up. Anna watched as the boys looked around for eggs Noah found one under his bed, Ethan found one on his bookshelf. The boys went downstairs to look around Ethan found one in the toy box, and Noah found one in the kitchen.

The boys continued the hunt until they found all of their eggs. Once they had all their eggs, they dumped their buckets on the kitchen table Anna made sure they each had 10 eggs. Anna gave the boys their gifts, both boys got new shorts and t-shirts and both boys got new baseball gloves.

After the boys opened their gifts, Anna brought out the package that her mom sent for the boys. 

Anna: Hey boys grandma sent you guys something should we open it up?

Noah: Yeah.

Anna: Alright let's see what we have.

Anna opened the box inside there were chocolate bunnies different kinds of candy new clothes and toys for the boys.

Anna: Wow grandma and grandpa went all out, look at all this stuff they sent I want you to call them and say thank you.

Ethan: We will, mommy.

Noah: Can we call grandma right now?

Anna: Sure let me get my phone.

Anna came back with her phone, and the boys talked to there grandma they thanked her for the gifts, and they told her they missed her. 

When the boys finished talking to their grandma the boys asked if they could play outside in the backyard Anna said it was fine and the boys ran outside. Anna was picking up all the boys stuff when someone rang the doorbell. 

Anna answered the door and saw Jake's sister Maggie standing there.

Anna: Hey Maggie this is a surprise.

Maggie: Hey I don't have long I just wanted to drop these off for the boys.

Anna: Hang on I have something for the girls.

Anna and Maggie exchanged gifts then Maggie left saying she would call later. 

Noah: Mommy can you come and play with us?

Anna: Sure buddy I'll be right there.

Anna grabbed a couple of juice boxes for the boys then went outside.

Anna: Boys I got you some juice.

Ethan: Thank you, mommy.

Anna: Are you guys having fun?

Noah: Yes mommy but I miss daddy.

Anna: I know you do buddy.

Ethan: Come on Noah lets play on the swings.

Noah: Ok mommy can you push me so I can go high.

Anna: Of course.

While Anna was playing with the boys, Britt came through the back door.

Ethan: Auntie Britt I didn't know you were coming over?

Britt: I had to bring you these I said as I shook the bags in my hand.

Anna and Noah joined Britt and Ethan. 

Noah: Auntie Britt can you stay and play with us.

Britt: Sure I can stay for a while.

Anna: Hey boys why don't we fly the kites grandma and grandpa sent you.

Ethan: Yeah Auntie Britt will you help me so mommy can help Noah.

Britt: Sure.

They spent the rest of the day flying kites playing soccer and eating Easter chocolate.

Jake and Anna One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara