Honeymoon

Jake and Anna left for the airport the next day they caught their flight to Paris. When they arrived in Paris they checked into their hotel where they would be staying. They decided to unpack their bags later and take a walk together to get something to eat.

They stopped at a shop and had pastries and coffee just enjoying being together with no schedule for the day they could do whatever they wanted.

Anna: I wish we were able to stay longer.

Jake: I know but you have to get back for the premiere of Pitch Perfect 2, plus you have to get ready to film Mike and Dave need wedding dates.

Anna: That's true plus we can always come back when we have more time. I'm going to enjoy my week here with you I'm not going to think about upcoming things. 

Jake and Anna enjoyed being together for the rest of the time they had together in Paris. On there last night there they walked along the Pont des Arts and attached a " love lock" to the bridge and threw the key in the water. They went back to the hotel and started packing up their stuff. Jake walked up behind Anna and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

Jake: I have had such an amazing time here.

Anna: Me too I'm so glad you surprised me with this trip.

Jake: Are you sad we are leaving tomorrow.

Anna: A little but I'm excited to start our married life together and see what the future has in store for us.

Jake: Me too I can't wait to walk the red carpet with you at the premiere as your husband.

Anna: I know it's going to be great not having to answer when is the wedding and where are you going on your honeymoon.

Jake: Nope now it will just be when are you planning to have kids.

Anna: That's true I forgot about that one.

Jake: Well if they ask you say in the future or maybe one day.

Anna: Or I could go with no comment.

Jake: That works too. Are you all packed up I'll put the bags by the door?

Anna: I just have to pack a few more things then you can put it by the door.

Jake: Okay take your time no rush.

Jake: So do you know what you're wearing for the premiere? 

Anna: Not yet I'm going to talk to the girls and see what they are wearing then go from there.

Jake: Sounds good then you can help me decide.

Anna: I can do that.

They finished packing there bags then ordered room service and sat and ate together in bed they watched a movie together and just relaxed on their last night in Pairs. They weren't sure when they would get to come back so they wanted to enjoy every last moment together before going back to their crazy schedule.

The next morning Jake and Anna were asleep cuddled up together. When Jake opened his eyes he looked down at his wife sound asleep on his chest he smiled and pulled her closer then closed his own eyes again because it was still really early. Later on Jake woke up again this time he looked at the clock and saw it was almost 9 in the morning. Jake laid there just staring at his wife this time Anna woke up.

Anna: What are you doing you creep?

Jake: Just looking at my beautiful wife while she sleeps.

Anna: I'm not beautiful my hair is a mess I said as I pulled away from him.

Jake: I pulled her back into my arms and told her she is beautiful whether she was dressed up or in sweats.

Anna: I can't believe we are leaving in a few hours I'm going to miss this.

Jake: I know but we can always come back. 

Anna: Yes we can I said as I leaned in and kissed him.

Jake and Anna continued to kiss then they broke apart when they remembered there fight was in an hour and they still had to get ready and get to the airport. When they were on the plane they both fell asleep. When they got off the plain they saw Britt standing there waiting for them to give them a ride home.

Anna: Thanks for picking us up Britt.

Britt: No problem guys how was Paris?

Jake: Paris was amazing so beautiful defiantly want to go back.

Anna: I agree it was amazing the food was great the Eiffel tower was beautiful. 

Britt: I'm so glad you had a great time but I'm also really glad your back for the premiere.

Anna: Speaking of the premiere do you know what you are wearing?

Britt: I do I picking out a beautiful red dress to wear what about you?

Anna: I have no idea.

Jake: Whatever she chooses she is going to look amazing just like she always does.

Britt: Yes she will.

They got in the car and Brittany drove them back to there place. When they got into the house Anna noticed someone had cleaned up.

Anna: Britt did you clean up in here?

Britt: Of course I did I wasn't going to let you come back to a mess. I put all your gifts in the living room so you guys can go through them.

Anna: Britt thank you so much you didn't have to this but I love you for it. 

Britt: Alright I'm going to leave you too love birds to get settled welcome home.

Anna: Thank you, I'll call you later.

Jake: Thanks for the rife Britt we appreciate it.

Britt: Anytime guys. 

After Britt left Anna and Jake started to open the gifts the received for their wedding, once they had opened all their gifts and wrote down who bought what so they could make out thank you cards Jake and Anna put away their gifts and also unpacked from there honeymoon. It was late when they finished so they ordered some take out and watched some tv.