Late

A couple weeks after their honeymoon Anna was off to Hawai to start on her new movie Mike and Dave need wedding dates. Anna was having a great time on set filming her new movie but she was missing Jake a lot. Jake was coming to see her at the end of the week and she couldn't wait till he got there.

Jake arrived in Hawai he got in a cab and made his way to where Anna was staying. When he arrived he knocked on the door there was no answer so he knocked again. Anna was asleep it was her day off so she was sleeping in. When Anna still didn't answer the door he called her phone.

Anna: Hmm hello, I said in a groggy voice. 

Jake: Hey baby, did I wake you up? 

Anna: Jake?

Jake: Yeah it's me are you not awake yet.

Anna: Nope.

Jake just laughed at her answer as he stood outside the door. Jake knocked on the door again and waited to see if she would open it this time.

Anna: Hold on babe there is someone knocking on the door.

Jake: Okay.

Anna got out of bed and walked over to the door when she opened the door Jake was standing there. He smiled at his half-asleep wife, it took her a minute but then she smiled and jumped into his arms.

Jake: I missed you so much, baby.

Anna: I missed you too I'm so glad you're here I said between kisses.

Jake walked into the room with Anna still in his arms he walked them over to the bed and set her down. They continued to kiss when Jake broke away Anna laid her head on his chest and cuddled into him.

Anna: Why didn't you tell me you were coming today I thought you were coming tomorrow?

Jake: I wanted to surprise you so I came a day early.

Anna: I love surprises but you should have told me you were coming then I could have looked better when you showed up. 

Jake: You look great.

Anna: I do not my hair is a mess I'm still in my pajamas.

Jake: So what, who cares it's your day off.

Anna: I guess that's true let me get showered and dressed then we can do something fun.

Jake: I can think of something fun we can do without leaving this room.

Anna: I bet you can but I should really get up and dressed so I can show you Hawai.

Jake: Alright, but I'm joining you in the shower I said as I chased her into the bathroom.

Anna was onset filming a scene the director called cut everyone took a break. Anna was headed back to her chair where Jake was sitting when she got the sudden urge to be sick. She ran off to the bathroom Jake chasing after her. When Anna came out of the bathroom Jake was waiting for her.

Jake: Hey, baby you ok?

Anna: Yeah I think so.

Jake: You don't look good are you sick?

Anna: I don't think so I felt fine while we were filming. 

Jake: Was it something you ate?

Anna: I'm not sure I think I'm ok to go back.

Jake: You sure?

Anna: Yeah I'll be fine.

Jake and Anna walked back together Anna went back to filming and Jake continued to watch her. When they finished filming Anna and Jake went back to the room.

Anna: That was a long day I said as I sat on the bed.

Jake: You were great today.

Anna: Yeah except for when I was sick between takes.

Jake: Yeah that wasn't good. How do you feel now?

Anna: Not great.

Jake: Do you need me to get anything for you.

Anna: No I'm ok, let's get something to eat I'm hungry.

Jake: Okay.

Anna: I'll be back with something for us to eat.

Jake: I'll go you worked hard today.

Anna: Your sweet but it's ok I'll be back soon.

Anna left to get them some food but she also stopped to get a pregnancy test after she was sick between takes she remembered she was late. She picked up the test then the food and headed back to Jake. She got back to the room handed the food to Jake and walked right into the bathroom.

When she had been in there a while Jake knocked on the door.

Jake: Babe, you okay in there?

Anna: Yeah I'll be out in a minute.

Jake: You sure you're ok?

Anna: Yep.

Anna walked out of the bathroom Jake looked up at her and saw that she had tears on her face as he walked over to her he hugged her then pulled away.

Jake: Honey, whats wrong why are you crying?

Anna: You know I was sick on set today.

Jake: Yeah.

Anna: I figured out the reason why.

Jake: Okay why were you sick?

Anna: I'm pregnant we are having a baby.

Jake just stood there shocked. Anna looked at him he didn't move or say anything at all. 

Anna: Babe, are you ok?

Jake: Yeah.

Anna: You sure because I told you I'm pregnant and you haven't said anything.

Jake: Sorry I'm in shock.

Anna: Me too, but I can form a sentence.

Jake: This is fast we just got married I thought we were waiting?

Anna: I didn't plan this it just happened.

Jake: I know I'm sorry I'm trying to say the right thing.

Anna: Well you're not doing a very good job I'm tired I'm going to bed.

Jake: Anna wait, I'm sorry I just don't know what to say right now.

Anna: You could say you're happy or this is great or we'll figure it out anything instead of just standing there. I'm going to bed.

Jake watched Anna walk away and get ready for bed as he stood there trying to think of something to say he just watched her get in bed and pull the covers over her. Jake put the food away got ready for bed when he got in bed he pulled Anna close to him but she pulled away.

Jake: I'm sorry babe I should have said something.

Anna: I just laid there listening to him talk. I rolled over to face him.

Jake: I looked down at my wife and smiled at her I placed my hand on her stomach then I leaned down and kissed it. I felt Anna run her hand through my hair. When I sat back up I kissed her and told her how happy I was.

Anna: I know this is fast but we'll figure everything out I promise.

Jake: We will I'm sorry about earlier I just worry because you're here filming and I won't be here with you and I want to protect you both.

Anna: I know honey but i'll be ok I'll tell the director tomorrow so he knows I can't have alcohol, or do anything dangerous it will be fine.

Jake left after a week of being their Anna continued to film the rest of the movie. Jake face timed her and called to check on her, Anna thought it was sweet that he cared so much. Once filming was over Jake was happy to have her back home with him so he could be there all the time.