Halloween

Halloween had arrived Anna was busy getting Ethan ready while Jake got the candy and chips out for the trick or treaters. Jake set everything up by the front door goldfish crackers and chips for the little kids and candy for the big kids. 

As Jake was setting up the doorbell went off he opened the door and saw Britt standing there.

Jake: Hey come on in I'm just getting everything ready for you guys.

Britt: Thanks where is Anna?

Jake: She is getting Ethan ready she should be down soon.

Britt: Is there anything I can help with?

Jake: Yeah I could use a hand bringing all the stuff over.

Jake and Britt finished setting up when Anna walked down the stairs carrying Ethan Jake ran over and grabbed him from Anna.

Jake: Hey I thought we agreed you wouldn't carry him down the stairs until you had the baby.

Anna: Babe I'm fine please stop worrying.

Jake: It's my job to worry.

Anna: I laughed as I walked over to the couch and slowly lowered myself on to it. So what do you think of your little tiger over there I asked.

Jake: He looks cute I love it, good choice.

Britt: He does look adorable can I take a picture?

Anna: Sure take as many as you want.

Britt pulled out her phone and started taking pictures she sat Ethan in between Anna and Jake on the couch for a family picture.

Anna: Will you send me those I have to put a few on Instagram.

Britt: Sure.

Jake: Alright we should get going Ethan are you ready?

Ethan: Yes!!!

Jake: I laughed as he ran around the room I think he has enough energy I don't think he needs candy. 

Both Anna and Britt laughed as they watched Ethan run around.

Anna: Ethan come and give mommy a kiss.

Ethan ran over and gave her a kiss she ran her fingers through his hair and told him to have fun Ethan gave Britt a hug and a kiss then ran to Jake. Jake picked him up grabbed his bag off the counter, then headed out the front door.

Anna and Britt were sitting on the couch waiting for kids to arrive when Anna went to get up to get something to drink she felt a sharp pain.

Anna: Oww.

Britt: You ok is it time should I call Jake?

Anna: No it's fine Noah just kicked me really hard.

Britt: Noah?

Anna: Oh no I just told you his name I put my hand over my mouth.

Britt: You're, naming him Noah that's adorable.

Anna: Yep I thought of it told Jake and he agreed right away we didn't even talk about other names. 

Britt: That's great that the name came to you so fast, plus it sounds great with Ethan.

Anna: Yeah I was glad the name came fast with Ethan we went through so many until it came down to four names we liked.

Britt: I get it it's a tough decision picking a name for your baby.