New Room Part 2

Here is the second part  if you have any ideas for a chapter let me know :)

After Anna hung up the phone, she checked on Noah who was watching a movie on the couch then went upstairs to help Jake.

Anna: Hey babe Britt is going to pick Ethan up so we can finish the rooms.

Jake: Great is she bringing him straight home?

Anna: I told her it was up to him.

At the school, Britt was waiting outside for Ethan when the bell rang all the kids started running out of the door looking for their parents. Ethan looked around but didn't see his mom or dad.

Britt: Ethan.

Ethan: Auntie Britt I said as I ran towards her to give her a hug.

Britt: Hey buddy how was your day?

Ethan: It was good I missed you where are mommy and daddy?

Britt: They asked me to pick you up because they are working on something. 

Ethan: Are you taking me home?

Britt: If you want me to or we can hang out just the two of us maybe get some ice cream?

Ethan: Yeah ice cream I yelled as I got in the backseat.

Britt: Ok buddy buckle up.

Ethan: Ready I said once my seatbelt was on.

Britt: Alright let's get some ice cream.

Back at the house Anna and Jake were hard at work finishing up the rooms Jake was hanging airplanes from the ceiling in Noah's room while Anna was arranging the furniture.

Anna: Jake can you help me move his bed?

Jake: Sure babe just give me a minute I just have to hang this last plane.

Anna: Do you need help?

Jake: Nope I got it I said as I stepped down from the ladder.

Jake helped Anna move Noah's bed and dresser they put a bean bag chair next to his bookshelf so he could sit and read they put all of his toys in the new toy box. Jake hung some airplane pictures on the wall while Anna put the new bedding on his bed. Once his room was finished they went to Ethan's room and moved his furniture around once Anna had everything where she wanted it she made his bed.

Jake: Do you think he is going to like his new room?

Anna: He is going to love it they both are.

Jake: I hope he likes this sign that says Ethan's hockey zone.

Anna: Babe don't worry he is going to love everything the hockey player on the wall with his favorite number the NHL bedspread the pictures on the walls all the sayings it looks great you did a great job.

Jake: You mean we did a great job?

Anna: You did a lot more than I did.

Jake: Hey you were looking after Noah and still managed to help me out so thank you for that. I just have to put the hockey sticks on the wall then the room is done.

Anna: I'll give you a hand I went over to the wall and held the stick while Jake put it on the wall. Once the sticks were up we left the room closed the doors and went downstairs to wait for Britt.

Jake: I have one more surprise for Ethan I'll be right back.

Jake came back into the house with a desk he placed it down in the family room to show Anna.