Camping Trip

Jake and Anna were trying to think of something fun they could do with the boys. Jake came up with an idea to take the boys on a camping trip.

Jake: Hey babe, I was thinking we could take the boys on a camping trip.

Anna: I think they would love that why don't you make it a boys trip.

Jake: You don't want to come with us?

Anna: I think you should go with the boys it's been a while since the three of you hung out.

Jake: I thought we could go as a family.

Anna: I think the boys would love to go with you.

Jake: Alright, we will ask them and see what the say.

Anna and Jake called the boys into the family room so they could talk.

Jake: How would you guys like to go camping?

Ethan: All of us together.

Anna: How would you feel about a boys trip with your dad just the three of you.

Noah: You're not coming with us, mommy?

Anna: Not this time buddy you guys are going to have so much fun, daddy will take you finishing and build a campfire and make smores.

Noah: Okay.

Jake: I promise we are going to have so much fun we can invite Uncle Tyler if you want.

Ethan: Yeah, that will be fun

Jake: I'll call Tyler.

Anna: I'll make sure you have everything you'll need for your trip.

Jake went to call Tyler. Tyler said he would love to go camping; Jake hung up the phone and met Anna in the kitchen.

Jake: Alright, Tyler is coming.

Anna: That's great you guys are going to have a great time.

Jake: What are you going to do while we are gone?

Anna: Just hang out at home nothing special.

Jake: Why don't you invite the girls over.

Anna: Great idea.

Jake: I can't wait to teach the boys how to fish they're going to love it.

Anna: When are you going?

Jake: Tomorrow morning around 9, the earlier we get there, the better.

Anna: I'll go pack the boys stuff, while you look for the camping supplies.

Jake: Should be easy as long as the boxes are still labeled I'll have everything in a minute.

Anna: I didn't touch anything in the garage, so everything should be there.

Anna went upstairs and packed the boys bags, while Jake went to get the camping supplies from the garage. Jake found the tents and fishing poles he grabbed the sleeping bags and lanterns.

Once he had everything he put it in the trunk of his explorer, he grabbed the cooler and brought it in the house so he could pack food for tomorrow.

Jake walked into the kitchen and put the cooler on the counter just as Anna came downstairs, she walked into the kitchen and saw Jake.

Anna: The boys are all packed up and ready for tomorrow.

Jake: Great I have all the camping stuff in the trunk all I have to do is pack my bag and this cooler.

The next morning the boys were getting dressed while Jake put the food in the cooler. Anna came downstairs as Jake was packing.

Anna: Hey, make sure you put fruit in there. I don't want the boys eating junk all weekend.

Jake: That's the point no girls so us guys can eat junk.

Anna: I'm not going, but I still want them to eat healthy food.

Jake: Alright, I'll make sure there is fruit for the boys.

Anna: Thank you, Noah, loves apples and Ethan loves grapes.

Once they were packing Anna walked with them to the car while they waited for Tyler to show up. Brittany showed up to drop Tyler off. Tyler kissed Britt and got in Jake's car.

Anna kissed Jake and the boys; told them to have a good time and be safe then went into the house.