Chap 1🖇

(Kyla POV)🤤

"Kyla get your ass up for school" my annoying ass mama said. I got out my iPhone 8 Plus my sister Nola bought me to check what that time was 7:10 i got up went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth washed my face and put on my clothes I did my hair in a bun and walked down stairs.

"Hey bitchhhh"i said to my mama that's how me and my mama talk. My mom do anything and everything she can do for me. Even tho me and my mom got into a few fights I still love her and she love me, "Hey Kyla" she said mom sticking her middle finger up. "Aye mom can you take me a picture?" I said getting myself ready for the picture I gave her my phone and she took the picture I put the picture on Instagram.

 "Aye mom can you take me a picture?" I said getting myself ready for the picture I gave her my phone and she took the picture I put the picture on Instagram

After I put the picture on Instagram I told my mom bye and went to school. When I got to school I seen my besto Mari, Mari and I been tight sense we was five. I walked up to Mari "hey bestie" she said Mari was a pretty girl she can get any nigga she wanted " hey hoe" I said if u kno me I gotta put a hoe or bitch in everything. "Bestie I got tea to tell" Mari said she was my inside man of all the drama that had my name in it. "Spill the tea sus"

"Ok so u kno Kayla had your name in her mouth talking bout that you fucked Kayden" she said. Yea imma admit that I fucked Kayden he the one that took my virginity, and we only fucked one time he tried to do it again but I ducked him. "Mari u kno Kayden took my virginity, but I just don't know how Kayla kno and why she got my name in her mouth where that bitch at cause now we got a problem. I told her if I hear that if I heard my name in her mouth I'm beating her ass" I told Mari I'm really getting sick and tired of bitches putting my name in they mouth.

"She in room 210" Mari said, I gave Mari my purse and I walked to 210 and I seen Kayla talking to her friend so I walked up her and told her to " squares up" she looked at me like I was slow but she still squared up and I beat her ass

(Kyla in the blueshirt)

After they broke up the fight Kayla was crying saying that she was going to get her brother on me yea her brother kill people but shiddd he don't scare me. They took me and Kayla to the office and called our parents. I was mad asl I messed up my outfit. Bout 20 minutes later , my momma coming up in the office talking bout where my daughter at and shit like that."I'm right here mom damn" I said irritated
"Did you beat her ass" she asked "you already kno it" I said shaking her up laughing.

The Vice principal said me and Kayla can finish the rest of our day but after that we can't come back to school after that because we suspended for 2days. After he talked to my mom she left, the Vice Principal said that I had to wait to Kayla people come. So the security can both escort us back to class together.

So after 5 minutes somebody came finally came for Kayla. I mean I ain't gon even lie he was fine asf "what tf you fighting for Kayla?"he asked he looked Mad ,she didn't say nothing so I decided to answer "she got her ass beat because she had my name in that dick sucking mouth of hers" he looked at me like he was trying to scare me but I ain't scare I'm just wet. If you kno what I mean😋 "who the hell you talking to" he asked me and that bitch Kayla gon say something talking bout "ooo she scared now" I looked at her and said "do you want another ass beating" and than I looked at him and said "and I'm talking to you nigga"

I got up from my seat and I ask the vice principal can I go back to my class. He said go ahead so I left and on the my way to the door the I slapped Kayla, and walked out of the office.

After I left I was walking back to the classroom, I heard somebody say shorty so I turned around and seen Kayla brother. "I got a name" I said as I folded my arms on my chest. "Aye watch your tone when you talking to me but what's your name I'm King" he said smirking I smirked back and said "my name is FUCK YOU !" I turned around and started back walking to the classroom again but I didn't get far I felt somebody yank me by my arms.

I felt that I was on his chest so I pull back but he grabbed me by my neck "aye ma quit playing with me I ain't nun ya lul boyfriends now what yo name" he said

"Mannn you betta let me go and my name is Kyla" I said As I rolled my eyes. "Roll em again" King said I rolled my eyes again cause I'm that bitch, his grip on my neck tightened "and put your hands on my sister again I'm going to kill your ass" and he let me do and started to walk away. "Yea you ain't gon do shit" I said to him walked away to my class.

 "Yea you ain't gon do shit" I said to him walked away to my class

Age 37Lala- As Tia Johnson Kyla, Nola , and Asia mother

Age 37
Lala-
As Tia Johnson
Kyla, Nola , and Asia mother

Age 37Lala- As Tia Johnson Kyla, Nola , and Asia mother

As Kayla
Clarence(king) sister
Age 17