Chap 37🖇

Kyla Pov
I didn't kno playing a prank like that could get somebody killed. After king went to get in the shower I just cried my eyes out because I really did like Travis. These pass few days haven't been it. I went upstairs and packed Honors baby bag.

After I was done with that king got out the shower. He seen honors bag, he frowned. "Where the fuck you going"

"I'm finna go visit my momma and after I get done doing that we going back to SpringField " I had already called an Uber. And they was coming in five minutes. "Naw shit yo lil ass down you ain't taking my daughter nowhere" I continued to put on my jacket and put Honor in her car seat. My phone dinged, the Uber was outside.

I walked down stairs with honor. We got in the Uber. And left i knew king wasn't gon chase me or I was gon punch the shit outta him when I'm ready to go I'm ready to go. Honor was just crying. I picked her up from the car seat she still didn't shut up I checked her pamper I gave her her bottle and she still was yelling crying. I started crying cause I was overwhelmed with everything. I knew the Uber driver was irritated, we pulled up to the hospital.

I put honor back in her car seat and got her bag walked in the hospital. "How May I help you"

"I'm here to see Tia Johnson" she nodded her head and put my momma name in the computer. "She is in room 312" I nodded my head and got the sticker from her and went straight to the elevator.

I got to the 3rd floor went to my momma room. I walked in Nola and Asia was there sitting down. Nola ran to Honors car seat and got her out. "What wrong with my tete baby" honor stop crying and started smiling. I rolled my eyes cause my baby bipolar.

I walked ova there to Asia "What they say about her" I asked Asia "they said she could be home in a couple of days but she lost a lot of blood." I nodded my head and looked at my momma she was sleeping but you could tell she was tired.

I looked ova to Asia and sus looked like she ain't get no sleep in a couple of days. "Asia girl go home and go to sleep imma call you and tell you if something wrong happened. "You sure Kyla cause ion wanna live ha with you and you leave"

"Yea I'm sure Asia she here with me and Nola" she nodded her head and got up kissed momma on the cheek and left. Nola came and sat by me. "I gotta tell you something" i was always in the mood for tea.

"What?" She rolled ha eyes "Kyla don't be putting it all on Facebook and instagram ion want nobody to kno" I rolled my eyes "I'm not Nola" her eyes started to tear up and I never seen Nola cry before cause she was always so tuff.

"Marcus got some hoe pregnant and I'm pregnant with his baby to" I snapped my neck to her "What!! This ugly ass nigga got you fucked up what's the bitch name" when she said that name my blood went boiling cause I neva liked the bitch when I first seen her or when I beat ha ass. "Kimberly the bitch who used to Fuck with king. That's why me and him been clashing he don't even come home nomo he missed 3 of my doctors appointments.and Kyla you know I don't give a fuck if he leave but I'm in love with him we been together for almost 3 years and me gon go out and do that shit to me. a bitch that brought his ass anything and everything I pay his momma rent he don't do shit but say thank you. Like nigga you make a lot of money from drugs and give all yo money to the next bitch but not to the bitch who held you down."

I just sat there and listened to ha whole speech. I ain't gon lie that shit was deep and it was cutting her up in the inside. See the difference between me and my sisters is that they hold grudges foe a very long time, I only had it for a short amount of time, and the way Nola ass looking right now she pissed and she finna go on a mother fucking rampage. That's why I Neva make Nola made cause she would fucking kill me if she wanted to.

Outta the most people in my family I'm scared of Nola the most. And that's the only bitch I been scared of my whole life. "Nola don't do nothing crazy you gotta whole baby on the ways do that shit when you drop yo baby." She nodded her head I knew she wasn't gon listen but I wasn't gon ask her again cause it was just a waste of my breath.

We stayed in the hospital all night Nola went to sleep on the couch with honor laying on her chest knocked out. My phone started ringing I answered for his dumb ass.

"What do you want" he smacked his lips "man don't get on the phone with all yo bs where my daughter" I turned on the rear camera and showed honor sleeping on Nola

"What do you want" he smacked his lips "man don't get on the phone with all yo bs where my daughter" I turned on the rear camera and showed honor sleeping on Nola. "She Sleep." He nodded his head "aye Kyla what been going on with Marcus and yo sus he said she kicked him out or some shit like that." I rolled my eyes at him "that's nun of yo business and my sister told me not to tell nobody. What you need to focus on is stop putting yo hands on me I ain't no damn punching bag." He waves me off "the only thing I did was drab yo jaw earlier." I sticked my middle finger up at him. "Byeee"
"Bye love y'all" I smiled cause he said y'all which includes me of course. "We love you too or whatever" I hung up the phone and went to sleep on the chairs