chap 36 🖇

Clarence (king) POV

I got in my car, and drove stright off. I can't believe this bitch got pregnant by another Nigga. So I called up Marcus
Conversation
Marcus- whats the deal fam I ain't talked to you in a min.
Clare- shid nun, aye Marcus I need you to do me a favor.
Marcus- what you need me to do you already kno I got you.
Clare- that's the only thing I needed to hear,Find out kyla lil boy toy first and last name and the address to where he live. I'm finna pull up in the trap In about 30.
Marcus-Enough said I got you.
End of conversation

Since kyla lil ass wanna get pregnant by broke ass Niggas Imma pull up on his ass then Imma handle ha ass when I get back home. Me and kyla had a understanding she ion get pregnant by no other niggas and we cool but since she wanna be a lil hoe Imma show ha who she fucking with I been giving ha to many slides.

I turned on my music "lil durk- downfall" I pulled up to the gas station. I got out and went into BP I got me some dutches, and put 80 in the tank. I left out and seen some fine ass bitches taking pictures. I walked pass them. Put the gas in my tank, one of the bitches who was taking pictures walked up to me she looked shy and shit like one of ha friend told us to come ova here and talk to me. "H-Hey" she tucked some of ha hair behind her ear. She like innocent asl

"Wassup lil mama" she smiled "I'm makaila" i was in a rush "I'm king, but aye lil mama I gotta go give me yo number and Imma hit you up." I gave ha my phone she put her number in.

I got Stright in the car and drove off. Bout 10 minutes later I pulled up to the trap. I walked in their some of the workers was fighting. "WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL DOING."they stopped quickly. "Monte ass stole 10,000 dollars from you, I found his ass trying to leave with the money." I punched the shit outta Monte "Nigga you stealing from me after all I gave you. Man tomb kill his ass and clean it up after" tonight aint my night, I walked stright to my office and closed the door, I heard one gun shot and I knew that Monte snake ass was died.

Marcus came in my office, "I got his full name it's Travis Stawert he live on 322 king Drive. I got up and shook him up "good looking, im finna pull up on his ass" I walked out the trap and seen tomb cleaning up the blood from Monte body.

I got in the car out the GPS in and made my way to that nigga house. I pulled up like 30 minutes later. I wasn't even gon kill the nigga unless he gave me something to kill him for. I put my silencer on the gun. Got out the car I went to the front door it was locked so I decided to go to the back door. That shit was cracked open. So I went in I heard music playing from the front of the house. I was guessing it was the living room.

I checked every room and made sure nobody was in there. After I was done with that I went straight to the living room. I seen him on the couch playing the game. "Aye Young Blood!" He jumped then turned around. "What you doing in my crib" I chucked

"So you got Kyla pregnant?" He frowned "Kyla and I haven't fucked in 2 months and I know my ass strapped up cause she the one who told me to. I heard the Keys for the front door jiggle. So I took out my gun. A white snow bunny came in. "hey baby i'm home, u won't believe what happened at work today" i frowned wasn't his ass suppose to be with my baby mom. The white bitch turned around.

She yelled cause she seen the gun. "BABY! don't tell me yo ass was playing Kyla" he got scared when I pointed the gun at him. "Come on man put the gun down" even thought ion fuck with Kyla like that I ain't gon let no nigga play ha.

So me being me I shot his ass right between the eyes. The white bitch started yelling and crying. She tried to run out the house but I shot ha ass in the back. She went falling on the floor. I was finna leave but I thought bout something my dad thought me. Something told me that bitch wasn't dead so I walked up to ha and shot ha in the back of the head. Blood got all on my yeezys and white shirt.

Then I made my exit. I got back in the car and made my way home. I started to think about what that nigga said. So Kyla must be playin me or she got pregnant by another nigga.

Now that second thought gon really throw me off the edge cause if so ha ass going around fucking other niggas and ion accept that from the twins momma or Kyla ass, cause that shit make me and my kids bad.

I pulled up to the house parked got out and unlocked the front door Kyla was on the couch feeding baby girl ha bottle. I closed the door. She turned around. "Go put my daughter in my room and lay her down. She was finna say something but she closed ha mouth and got up.

I sat down on the couch bout two minutes later she came down and sat down next to me. "She looked down at my shirt and tears started to come in the corner of ha eyes. She started to shake ha head. "You didn't" I just nodded my head. She started crying so hard.

I grabbed ha jaw. "Now tell me this, you either playin with me or you got pregnant by another nigga cause I gave you so many slides. I let you fuck with that nigga. I even let you keep me away from my daughter for a while, I let yo ass beat my lil susta up, and so much mo shit I let yo ass slide with. But you ain't gon slide with lying to me." Tears continued to drop out ha eyes. " I'm not pregnant it was a prank" I let ha jaw go.   I got up and went to get in the shower