Chap 16🖇

Clarence (king) POV

Kyla momma been calling me all week talking bout "hi this is Kyla mom" saying the same shit bout five times I ain't even gon lie shit was funny as hell to me. I seen kyla got a new nigga but a nigga ain't mad I found me a new bitch i mean she a coke a cola red bone. Ha name Raniyah she suppose to be pulling up. At Kyla em house, I sat down on the couch and seen Asia coming up to me "Wassup king" me and Asia fucked around a while back but that was before I knew Kyla.

"Nun much waiting on my girl" she nodded her head "but aye you seen yo dad" I'm still looking for that nigga one of the reasons I came here "uhhh he said he was coming home tomorrow he went on some business trip" I nodded my head "where KylA at I need to talk to her right fast. I knew Asia was gon tell me a lil information cause all she do is talk. But she don't tell the real info I guess Kevin bean bag head ass taught her something but I was smart enough to read thought the lines .

She looked around "she should be in the kitchen with Ant. I nodded my head and got up and made my way to the kitchen when I got there I seen Kyla and This dude having a full blown lil kissing session. I pulled Kyla off of him and dragged her by her arms up stairs. "What the fuck king"

"Bitch I'll kill you if ya do some shit like that again, now I don't won't no food y'all spreading germs in the kitchen that nigga probably got HIV." She slapped the fuck outta me "what the fuck do you won't from me" I slammed her to the wall holding her neck. "Aye Kyla don't put your hands on me again I ain't nun of yo lil friends" she bit her lips I know her ass was turned on by this. See this way I used to fuck with Kyla she a lil freak.

She nodded her head I let her go I felt my phone vibrating I answered it
Short conversation 👇🏽
Raniyah- hey baby where you at I'm outside
King- ite here I come
Raniyah- okay
End of Conversation 👆🏽

"Who was that" Kyla kept asking trailing behind me as I walked down the stairs "Nun on ya business say in a child's place like I stay be tell ya" I walked to the door Kyla ran in front of me and opened the door. I seen Raniyah Smiling I pushed Kyla to the side and she fell everybody was looking at her. Raniyah hugged me I hugged her back

Kyla got back up "Hey I'm Kyla and you are" niyah was all around a nice girl she was a instagram model and chill asf. "Hi I'm Raniyah but you could call me Niyah" I looked Between them Kyla rolled her eyes she always got a attitude.

Kyla POV
I ain't gon even lie and say I ain't a lil jelly I mean that girl was so pretty and nice and I hate nice girls. See this why I didn't want Clarence to come to the dinner cause I knew I was gonna get jealous of something. "Kyla gon come where with yo lil boyfriend he probably looking for you" I just nodded my head and went to find Anthony I seen him on his phone sitting in one of the chairs in the kitchen. "Anthony" he looked up "who the fuck was that nigga" should i tell him who Clarence is or should I not

"Oh ya talking King. That's my sister Nola boyfriend friend" I wasn't lying at least "FOOD READY EVERYBODY COME SIT DOWN"

"We gon talk about this later" I nodded my head and got up and went to the dining room me and Anthony sat next to each other and everybody else sat down

"We gon talk about this later" I nodded my head and got up and went to the dining room me and Anthony sat next to each other and everybody else sat down. I made my plate and everybody else made there's food was good asl. Everybody was and enjoying them selfs then I seen Kevin come in my eyes got wide.

King looked my way I seen his eyes turn a different color I got and so did Clare this shit could not be happening right now I didn't even get dessert. I walked ova to king  "king clam down don't do this shit here" he wasn't even listening to me next thing you know I was on the ground and king run to Kevin and Superman punched his ass. Why the tf do I keep on ending up on the floor. I got up and seen my mom em yell "Get him off of him and shit like that"

I sat back down and took the cheesecake and ate it and watched the fight Clare was beating the shit out of Kevin but Kevin was getting punches in everybody was trying to get them off of eachother but I guess they wasn't strong enough. "Kyla what you doing right there eating help us" Nola said

"Look Imma girl and I'm skinny asl and I'm not finna keep on getting pushed down on the floor like you and Asia is shit is pointless and plus I'm enjoying Kevin getting his ass beat"

They finally got them off of eachother. "And the winner by a Superman punch is KINGG"

Everybody was looking at me stupid I just laughed. King and his girl left. As soon as they left we heard gun shots coming into the window everybody fell to the ground the shots went on bout 2 minutes.

After a while everybody got up I looked around looking for Cammie I seen him on the ground I ran ova to him he had blood on his shirt "OMG mom call the ambulance" I started to cry this shit can't be happening right now I can't loose cammie he like a brother to me. What the fuck is wrong with king he could have did this shit on his own time the fighting that was cool with me but the shooting naw that shit didn't sit right with me