Chap 11🖇

Later that night
Kyla POV

I woke up and felt somebody on me I look up and see that it's Clare. I pushed him off of me I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I got in the shower. I couldn't believe Clare said all that shit, and for me to not stick up for my self. WHAT HAPPENED TO KYLA? I thought too myself I washed up made sure everything was clean I got out brushed my teeth and did my hiGene. And i started to think back to when me and Clare had sex. Did he really pull out or was he lying cause I didn't fill him come on my stomach. So I decided to ask him.

I wrapped the towel around my body and went to my room. I seen that Clare was still sleep so I put on my clothes. I walked to the side of the bed that Clare was on in punched the mess out of him an his face he jumped up holding him jaw. "YO WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT KYLA" he pinned me on the bed he was mad asl his eyes was turning like this hazel or something "imma ask you this one time and one time only did you nut in me" I said calm "maybe, maybe not"

I know this bum ass nigga did not just say maybe or maybe not "REALLY KING I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT SHIT" that shit pissed me off "Would you calm the fuck down"

"I'm telling you if I'm pregnant I'm burying you and this baby."

"I bet you won't" I looked at him up and down and smirked then kicked him and the balls. And ran to the door. My lil ass couldn't even get to the door I felt my neck yank back i fell to the wall. I got up and was pinned to the wall. "What the hell KING" I punched I'm in the balls again but didn't get away "MAMAA HELP ME HE TRYING TO RAPE ME!" I yelled King put his hand ova my mouth but I kept on yelling "shut the fuck up ain't nobody trying to do shit to you"

I seen my door open and see my mama on the phone with the police "yes sir he is still here you kno what neva mind they was just playing" I started fake crying "KYLA SHUT YO ASS UP I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE MALL" she said looking at Clare. "Look ain't nobody trying to do nun to her lil ass we just got done fucking like a couple of hours ago her ass tripping"

"CLARENCE"! I yelled my mama didn't know I was having sex yet. "fucking hold on I'm finna call yo daddy I'm finna make his ass come up here" she got me messed up if she think she can bring that deadbeat father back here I mean yea he send us money but that's it. " Hell Naw don't call him this yo problem not his he don't be here so he ain't my father" I looked at king and said "and if my throwing up in a month I'm literally burying this baby" I didn't want to be a mama yet and plus this my wrong I should have thought with my head then my pussy.

"Didn't I tell yo ass I pulled out" i still don't believe his ass. "Ion believe you" I rolled my eyes.Clare got his phone and called somebody. I walked down the stairs and see my mama sitting on the couch I sat by her "look mom I'm sorry but I'm really not" I looked up at her "look Kyla you know I expect the truth from you cause you the only daughter that always tell me the truth" I nodded my head I told my mama everything more than I told Mari.

"And you betta not be pregnant cause I'm not taking care of it and that boy up there like you cause he wouldn't be dealing with yo crazy ass" i nodded my head and laughed I got up and went back up stairs and seen Clare putting on his shirt. "I don't know why I deal with yo crazy ass" he said shaking his head, is I'm really that crazy? "Look Clare maybe I'm overreacting but I'm not ready to be somebody parent i don't even know how to control myself,so I know I'm not gon kno how to Control a baby."

"Look Kyla I don't won't no baby and definitely don't won't one by you and I telling yo ass I pulled out damn"

Damn that was mean I thought. " look Clare I think we should not talk to eachother for like a month cause every time we See eachother we Clash and I don't got time for that I'm graduating in a month and I want it to go smooth."

"Shidd I'm fine with that I can fuck my hoes. Without you or Kim in my way but aye my ride outside bye" he just walked out he BOLD!

Clarence (King) POV

I don't even know why I deal with Kyla lil ass she lucky I fuck with her cause together we basic. She ain't like all these Otha girls. I left her house. I got in Marcus car and shook up with him he dropped me off. I got in the shower. I was happy asl I didn't have to deal with Kyla lil ass for a month I just gotta get Kim off my dick. Soon as I get her off my dick, back to my killing spree.To find my momma killer

Dedicated to ThtguhhTink ☺️