Chap 1❣️

Kyla POV

Never have I ever thought I would be a side chick. After that night at the lil party I left I didn't have no intention to fuck Nick. For some reason his girlfriend left with his car and he asked me drive him home. Next thing you we was fucking at my house.

An ever since that day I was his side bitch for a year. When king found out he fucking flipped out he couldn't even look at me when I took honor to go see him that day. After like 5 minutes of sitting there he started cursing me out left from right he was finna get up and smack me but he realized Honor was right there.

Honor started yelling my name from her room. I got up from the couch and walked up stairs to her room. "What lil girl" I looked at her she was writing her ABC on a paper.

Even though my baby was 2 I made sure she knew her ABC's her 123's her colors and how to spell her name. So when she do go to school she would kno all that stuff.

"Can I tawk to daddy today?" I rolled my eyes "that's if he call you today." She started yelling saying she wanted to talk to her daddy. "Yo Honor shut up!"I yelled over her she stopped yelling and rolled her eyes at me.

She knew not to play with me, I be letting her slide with most of her bullshit but all that yelling stuff she knew I hated it. Every time I told ha to shut up she would roll her eyes I got used to it. Her rolling her eyes at me means she didn't wanna talk to me. To be honest she a brat she wanted things her way and she got it most of the time.

"Get yo stuff you finna go see cousin jayla and aunt Pam." She jumped up and got her yellow see through rain coat and her yellow Hunter rain boots  she put it on.

She got her lil MK purse and walked down stairs. I went to my room and put on my Mk rain boots with my bubble jacket I got my purse and my car keys and we left out the house.

About 15 minutes later I pulled up at aunt Pam house. It was jayla came outside with a umbrella ova ha head. Honor got out of her car seat and hugged me she whispered in my ear "I luvv you mommy forevar and always"    that bout tears in my eyes my daughter ain't ever said Sum like that to me.

Yea she says I love you but not like how she just said it. " I love you too honor always and forever." She hugged me again then got out the car and ran to jayla.  They went in the house I pulled off. I got stright on the express way.

After 2 hours on the Express way I pulled up at the jail. Got out the car and went straight in. I seen the lady who always making me do unnecessary shit so I can see king. I did she all she said like I always did. "I see you didn't bring your daughter today."

"Nah not today she probably be here In the next to weeks." She nodded her head and smiled. I walked to the man and told him who I was here to see he let me into the doors.

I walked in and sat at the steel tables Clare walked in he seen me and sat down. "Where my daughter." He gon say not even looking at me.

"She with Jayla." He nodded his head "whatcha doing here." He looked up and mugged me. I was finna smack him right then and there but I kept myself calm. "I can't come talk to you without honor being here."

"Naw you can't the only thing we not going on is my daughter so it really ain't no reason for you to be here if she ain't witca." I mean mugged him and rolled my eyes. "Really King that shit happened a year ago."

"Shid I heard you was still messing with ole dude, so why ya really here you got sum to tell me or sum thing cause if not you can bounce." My eyes literally widen.

"Uhh..yea I—I'm P—pregnant." I mumbled "speck up!" He yelled everybody in the visiting room looked our way than turned back around"I'm pregnant" he chuckled "man get the fuck out cause I'm really finna punch the life outta you and that baby."

I got up and punched him in his jaw, he was clinching his jaw then he got up and punched me I felled to the floor. The guards came ova and put him the hand cuffs. I got up from the floor and spit on him.

"How would you feel if some body but they hands on yo daughters." He smacked his lips "Fuck you thought this was punch and let it slide. Did yo momma ever tell you not to put your hands on a man."

"FUCK YOU! You dirty ass Nigga. Everything,I mean everything!"I did was because of you. I lost my child because of you. I fought bitches because of you. I helped people I didn't even fuck with because you asked. I put money on yo books Not nobody else Me! Not even yo bum ass bsister who seems to love a Bitch more than she loves you. An you just treat me like I'm a dog on a fucking street." I felt tears coming out my eyes.

"Make sure you take yo name off my visiting hours and make sure you stop putting money on my book. Tell Jayla or sum body to bring my daughter to visit me or sum cause yo ass not allowed here Nomo."

I chuckled and wiped my tears wow no I'm sorry Kyla ion even kno why my ass surprised. An what his stupid ass don't get is that he still asking me to do shit. I walked straight out the door got in my car and went back to Springfield.

 I walked straight out the door got in my car and went back to Springfield

Sooo!!! Surprise!!!
What do y'all think. Was it boring or was it cool what y'all don't kno is this book is about to be more drama in book 1. I kno I told y'all January 12th but I couldn't wait.

Enjoyyyy