Chap 6❣️

Kyla POV
"Miss are you okay." I started to open my eyes. To see myself laying in a hospital bed.

"Miss Johnson you had an asthma attack due to inhale of smoke and you couldn't catch your breathing causing you to go unconscious."

I frowned I smoked a lot of times and you inhale the smoke. So why now I have a asthma attack.

"Ion have asthma tho." She nodded her head "correct but it comes with some of the pregnancies your child may or may not have asthma."

At one point I ain't even care Nomo cause me and my baby was cool. The doctor said I could leave in a hour cause they had to run some test.

King walked in with some food and Honor In his hands. King put Honor down next to me on the bed with her food and gave me a bag of food.

"When you go pick her up.?" I asked him. "She called me asking where you at."

I nodded my head and started eating, after I got done eating I was ready to go and I wasn't waiting for Nomo test. So we just left, "where you going?"

"You can take me to my momma house where else imma go and bring my car back tomorrow."

He shook his head and put this hands over his face. "Ite I was just asking a question You ain't gotta get a attitude cause you mad."

"Mad about what king I'm over this shit, I'm done talking to you. You said everything you had to say and I left story ended, book closed." He smacked his lips and drove off.

My phone started vibrating. I looked at the name to see it was Nick. I answered "hey mama's how JR doing." I guess Honor heard this voice cause she jumped out the seat and grabbed the phone.

"Nicky Sticky!"she yelled. "Onnie Honor." When I introduced nick to honor she was always mean mugging him, just like king doing to me now.

After they got done talking she gave me the phone back. "Aye Mama's imma be up there for ha lil party, we could do the reveal up there too if you want."

I nodded my head. "Ok yea we could do that, imma call you when I get to my momma house." I hung up the phone

King started talking his ass off "so you let that nigga around my daughter." I took Some gum out of the arm rest and put it in my mouth.

"Yup." I popped the gum just to be extra plus he hated that. "Just like you let Makaila around her." We pulled up to my momma house I got my hospital bag and my baby out of the car. I took out the key, and opened the door.

"You ain't finna be playing or nun like that." She started crying. "Go In Nana's room and lay down with her and go to sleep it's yo nap time." She went my momma room and started yelling yelling her what I said.

I sat down on the couch and went on Instagram. As I was scroll I seen a picture of Makaila in a Chanel purse that king brought me. "I kno that ain't my purse." I looked closely that was my purse it had a red bottom underneath and the rest was all black. And plus I had a lil dint in the purse from hitting king with it.

Specking of king let me call his ass. "Yea Kyla."
"Don't yea Kyla me, tell that sponge bob & Patrick built bitch Makaila this her first strike. And tell that bitch bring me my purse with my baby money in there, see I was trying to be the bigger person and be nice but the bitch is trying me."

"Kyla just please leave it along yoo I'll buy you a new one. I kno he did not just say please, he acting weird and ion like it. But imma find out what's wrong with him.

"What the fuck type of drugs she got you on you tweaking, get yo shit together yo this ain't you til father noice you can't see my baby if you looking like that and acting like that. When her Party come I expect you to be there back to yo old self."

I hung up the phone, If that bitch did sum to him I'm killing the butch no cap. I got up and walked to my momma room and laid down with them.