Chap 23🖇

Kyla POV
3 months later

I am five months pregnant and I didn't like it at all. Mari and Tevin moved out so I was all alone the only time Clare talk to me if it's bout the baby. Right now I was getting ready for a doctors appointment to find out the gender, every since that gender reveal stuff came out everybody started doing it. So I just decided to not have one.

And Im definitely having a   shower either as soon as I find out the gender of this baby. I'm leaving and going straight to shopping. I pulled out my phone and took a picture

Everybody was commenting saying I look good pregnant and they can't wait to see the baby I just put my phone on do not Disturb

Everybody was commenting saying I look good pregnant and they can't wait to see the baby I just put my phone on do not Disturb. I texted Clare.

That's how shit was with us

That's how shit was with us. But I mean we both did some dumb shit to eachother so I don't expect us to be buddy buddy. I made sure i got everything and got in my car I drove to the hospital once I got there I seen a parking spot and parked. I got out and made my way to the hospital. I walked to the baby part and seen Clare sitting down I walk and sat next to him. "Wassup" I nodded my head and went on my phone.

"KYLA JOHNSON" clare helped me up we walked into the room. "The doctor will be in here in just a moment" I nodded my head the lady left. I looked down at my stomach I smiled cause the baby was kicking. I neva thought I would have a child but I know this baby gon love me unconditional. The doctor came in and ask me to pull down my jumper so I did. She put the gel on my stomach, we heard the heart beat and saw all the lil fingers and stuff "so are you ready to hear what you are having" I nodded my head.

"ITS A GIRL" I smiled. I looked ova to Clare he was on his phone still I shook my head and pulled my jumper back up, and got the pictures and left. I really wanted to cry right now. How you gon not even get off yo phone for 5minutes to see what's the gender. He always talking bout if I get pregnant I'm not gon kill his seed and all that shit. But as soon as I get pregnant you there but at the same time you not.

I heard my phone ringing, I got it out my bag and seen it was my mom "hello Kyla what is Nola talking bout you and Clarence broke up and you 5 months pregnant" Nola ass always saying something. "Yea I'm pregnant why" I don't even talk to my family like that nomo. I talk to my momma one And a while but that's it. "Ain't no why you to young to take care of a baby" I mugged the phone like she was right next to me. "Is you gon take care of her no, just get the fuck off my line before I say something That you won't like. I hung up the phone and made my way to the mall to get my baby some stuff.

Bout 40 minutes I pulled up I got out and made my way into the stores. I got my baby girl everything she needed. I went into Gucci and get her some baby Gucci. After walking out the store two girls bumped me on both sides of the shoulders and laughed my ass almost fell back, "watch where the fuck y'all G"they mugged me "girl you was right that is king Babymama they said she had a bad attitude"one of them gon say.

I was confused how they kno I'm his babymama. They looked back at me "oh hey sorry I'm Kenya" she tried to shake my hand but I moved back " how the fuck You kno I'm kings babymama"

"Oh he didn't tell you, he told everybody that you got a bad attitude and he said he was going to tell one of his girls to beat yo ass" I walked off with all the bags. As soon as I got in the car I flew my ass straight to kings house.

When I got there I seen a lot of cars I parked my car in the drive way and got out. I opened the door with my keys he gave me that he neva took back.  "CLARENCE where the fuck is you" I looked around all his homies stoped smoking and looked at me. I seen clare coming down stairs with some girl "why the fuck you yelling out my Goverment name like that"

"We need to talk" I grabbed him in pulled him back upstairs into his room. "So this what we on you telling girls that you won't them to beat me up"

"Mane Kyla get the fuck out my Face and go home" I mugged him "do you even kno what I'm having" he smacked his lips "uhh yea a boy" I smacked the fuck outta him "no I'm not dumb ass"

"Kyla you gon quit putting yo hands on me that's on Everything I love"

"So did you go around telling people that you was gon get somebody to beat me up" he just left outta the room. That right their tell me that shit was true. But I knew one thing I gotta baby to take care of soon.