Chap 26🖇

Kyla POV
2 Months later

I got out the hospital like a couple of a days after I got shot.  I asked them can I bring Honor home but they said she was to little, so every since then i been visiting her every day. Honor is coming home today every since she been in the hospital I did her nursery Armoney & Corey irritating ass helped me  . It's so cute and she got hella clothes in her closet and in my closet. I really didn't won't no pink and shit cause pink just ugly, plus I think her stuff simple.

 I really didn't won't no pink and shit cause pink just ugly, plus I think her stuff simple

If y'all wondering if I talked to king nope, after that night he came back to the hospital

If y'all wondering if I talked to king nope, after that night he came back to the hospital. Telling me he sorry for the shit he said, but I didn't believe him tho. I put on my Gucci slides and got my purse and made my way to get my baby.  When I tell y'all my baby is so pretty she had Clare's eyes when she smiled and everything. Y'all know when you have a baby and they look like a sista or brother. Honor look like Nola to me.

I pulled up at Asia em house to pick up Asia. She won't to come with me to pick up Honor, she came out the house and got in the car.

I got on the E-way and went to the hospital. "You aint talk to king yet" I shook my head no "why would I wont to talk to him"

"He yo baby's father" I chuckled and chewed on my gum "Naw he my baby Sperm Donor" she shook her head we pulled up to the hospital. I signed in and went to the baby infirmary. I walked in their N seen the nurse getting Honor ready. "Miss Johnson I'm going to need you to sign some papers to check your child out" I nodded my head I made Asia read the papers after she was done she gave me the paper back and I signed it. And gave the paper back to the nurse.

They gave Honor her shots she was crying so bad. Shit was irritating asl. After she was done I put back on her clothes and put her in the car seat. And we left out the hospital.

We pulled up to Asia em house I parked got the baby. And walked all the way to the 5 floor. My ass was tired asl, we finally made it. Nola opened the door and snatched Honor car seat out my hand "damn" I mugged her

"Omg Kyla she is so pretty" I laughed "bitch I kno she get it from me" Asia laughed I sat down in the chair and took my baby from Nola. She was touching all on her face "quit touching on her face Nola dang" she mugged me. She took my phone from me and took us a picture. Y'all already kno what I did.

 Me and honor stayed at Nola em house for a lil while

Me and honor stayed at Nola em house for a lil while. After I got done eating we left. My lil ass was so happy that my baby was coming home with me. She cry to much that's what gon irritate me the most; we pulled up to the apartment I got all her stuff and her, she nocked out. I opened the apartment door put everything down. And locked the door. I put honor in my room and layer her on my bed and put pillows around her.

I got in the shower washed up real good. Got out put on a tank top snd some jogging pants and laid down with my baby.

Bout like 20 minutes later I heard banging on my door, so I got up and walked out my room and went to the door I looked threw the peep hole but they hands was covered ova it. My scary ass got scared so I went to my purse and got my mace and my Taser.

And went back to the door and opened it and sprayed all the mace on that person. I was finna start To put my taser on them "WHAT THE FUCK KYLA" I realized that voice I looked up and seen it was Clarence. Rubbing his eyes yelling ouch that shit burn. "That's what yo bitch ass get,dumb ass hoe you shouldn't neva put yo hand ova the peep hole karma is a bitchhh. What you doing here anyway"

I walked in the kitchen and got a bottle of water and walked back to the door to see him sitting on the stairs outside my door rubbing his eyes. I opened the water and threw it all on him in the face.

I pick up the towel that was on my couch and gave it to him. " where my daughter at"

"You mean my daughter" he smacked his lips "man Kyla I don't got time for yo games where she at damn"

"She at Nola house" if only Honor could've stay quiet for one more minute. She was yelling on the top of you lungs, I walked back to my room and picked her up off the bed. Went to the kitchen and made her a bottle. And warmed it up. I put her bottle in her mouth and we walked back to the door  "would you come in and close the door" he came in and locked the door.

We sat on the couch "let me hold her" I mugged the fuck outta him "no you can not" he smacked his lips "man Kyla let me hold my child"

"No you got all the fucking mace on you and she don't like you she said you a deadbeat" I know he was getting mad his eyes was redder than they where before. He just got up and slammed the door. That's what his ass get karma biting him in the ass.

I changed Honor diapers and washed her up and put on her night clothes. I locked the door and windows we went to my room and went to sleep.

Sorry I haven't updated so much have been going on but I promise I didn't forget about any of my books

Sorry I haven't updated so much have been going on but I promise I didn't forget about any of my books. Boring chapter I know but wanted this chapter to be more about Honor. But just know more drama coming soon

Stay tuned

Vote & comment