Chap 14❣️

2 days later
Kyla POV

Damn this can't be happening, Marcus really gon and he ain't coming Back. Today was the day of Marcus funeral, Marcus mama wanted him to be cremated and Nola and everybody else wanted him 6 feet.

So everybody decided he was going to have the best of both worlds.

When king pushed me unconscious that caused me a concussion, making me lose blood in the brain. After after 2 days my blood started going back into the brain. So I was able to go to the funeral, I might be a little dizzy, but I'm definitely showing up for him.

I had took a picture of Honor and Asia took a picture of me and put it on instagram. Before we left and went to the funeral.

(Marcus Brought Honor that Fit before he died

(Marcus Brought Honor that Fit before he died.)

We had left out, Nola was going to get In the limo with Marcus mom and lil brother with Kilmari and his other baby by Kimberly whose name was Malaiyah

We had left out, Nola was going to get In the limo with Marcus mom and lil brother with Kilmari and his other baby by Kimberly whose name was Malaiyah . King well I don't know what he doing.

I mean let's be honest all this shit happened because of him, cause I know my momma ain't got nun to do with it Kevin dead, May his soul rot in hell. So she ain't got no parts of the cartel no more.

So that leave one person who got a big ass gang and is a kingpin Clarence Williams.
——

We had made it to the chruch, the people had brought Marcus Empty Casket Into the chruch. We had watched Nola em walk In Kilmari and Malaiyah was holding hands with Nola while his mama and brother was holding hands.

After they went in we all started to go in, Nola made sure we had a seat in the second row. By 10 minutes the whole crunch was fulled it was still people coming in they was on wall and everything. Marcus was really something special and Imma really miss his Silly ass.

I know at my funeral only 5 people gone come cause I'm always fighting& got a bad attitude plus hoes just mad jelly.

It's was like 10 minutes until the funeral was finna start, king came in high asl and he looked like he popped half of a pill. He came and sat by me cause Nola had saved a seat for him. He had on a all black balenciaga fit.

"You really high coming to your bestfriend funeral?" He just looked at me and laughed and put his head back down

Honor tried to reach for him he was finna pick her up but I grabbed her. "Mommie I want daddy." I shook my head no and she put a pout on her face. "Honor don't start all that stuff I really don't get time for you right now." She rolled her eyes. "Roll me again."

"Mane quit talking to my daughter and worry bout that other nigga baby you got in your stomach." He reached over me and got honor from where she was sitting and put her on his lap.

"Daddy why your eyes so red." King started laughed when she said that. "Cause a nigga high asl." I was going to say something but I just said forget it.

The funeral had started and Nola had went up their with Kilmari and Malaiyah, She looked down to the casket and started talking.

"I'm going to read the letter I was going to give to Marcus on our anniversary so bare with me y'all." Nola signed and started reading.

"the first time you said you loved me was the first year of us being together, it took me two years to say I loved you back.

Marcus I just wanted you to know I will never love someone like I loved you, you is the reason I put all my suicidal thoughts away.

My favorite moment of us is when everything I act like I'm tuff you show me that I'm not, you give me a hug and kiss me and tell me it's ok to let go. And I just wish you were here right now to hug me and tell me I'm ok, I was the luckiest woman in the world and you is my bestfriend, thank you for giving me greatest gift a girl can have."

Tears had started falling from her eyes. She picked up Kilmari and Malaiyah and they said something together. "WE LOVE YOU DADDYY!" They had both yelled, Nola put them down and they walked off the stage.

It was king turn to go up, he got up and took Honor with him.

"Aye look all I gotta say is My nigga, My Nigga , my Nigga, imma miss you man, I ain't finna do all this cry baby ass shit cause I know you don't fuck with it, but imma miss your jokes real talk."

Honor being her fathers child took the mic outta his hand and started talking "imma miws you uncle Mar Mar also I want some niw shoes." Everybody started laughing, they had finally walked off the stage.

Asia had went up their and started singing 'change gonna come' 

I was born by the river
In a little tent oh just like river I Been running ever since
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know, change gon come oh yes it will.

Nola was crying her heart out, she was stomping, her makeup was falling off, When Asia was in the middle of the song she got up off the seat and started jumping up and down and crying I had to get up and ran her to try to calm her down.

She had fell and everything. My momma and some dude took her outside so she could get some air.

—-
After we had left from Putting the casket 6 feet under, I had got in kings Bentley cause Asia had left me to go get some liquor.

I seen king walking up to the car with some girl, he had frowned when he seen me in the drivers seat.

"Kyla I know your ass ain't sitting in my drivers seat, yo get the fuck up and get in the back with honor." The girl he was with started laughing, I frowned and looked her up and down.

"Fuck you laughing at, with your ugly ass why your lace front sliding off, head ass busted ass vans you got on roach ass, fake ass polo shirt, having bitch." I then told king to tell his Lil hoes leave me the fuck alone I don't say shit to them I keep my distance.

I had just got in the back cause everybody left the cemetery and I was going to be waiting here for hours cause my phone was dead because of honor.

When I seen that ugly ass hoe get in the passenger seat. I looked at king with the are you fucking serious look, he laughed and pulled off.

Oh so he think shit funny imma show him what's funny.