Chap 25🖇

Kyla POV

I woke up like one day ago, but I really wasn't up I was dozing on and off. I started to remember everything that happened I looked down at my stomach and yelled. My momma ran in the room with Clare, Nola, and Asia "Kyla what wrong" I started to cry this couldn't be happen right now "where my baby mom please just tell me she not gone"

"Kyla calm down its gon be okay" I just broke down crying, I just lost a piece of me that I didn't even get to kno "No NOt my baby please tell me you lying mom please tell me she not gone"

"Kyla calm down the baby is okay she just in the baby Section" i signed and wiped my tears, and smiled. I looked ova to Clare who was sitting down on his phone, same ole shit "so you just gon shit there and act like ain't shit happen to me and the baby" he looked at me and smacked his lips.

"It's our time to go" Asia said she pulled momma and Nola out the room. "You ok and the baby ok ain't really nothing to be upset about"

"You know what I'm so done with trying with you all you do is put me down. Acting like you don't care bout me or the baby, I had this baby for you and you treat me like I'm some hoe you met on the street. And the thing is it's not even bout me." I was finna just tried of everything Being stressed and Feeling alone. Feeling like nobody was ever gonna care.

It's time for me to grow the fuck up and not let niggas keep running ova me like I was the sidewalk. "Just stay away from me and my baby we don't need you we neva did and when you come to yo Scenes I might even let you see her. You may go you are unwelcomed" I could tell he was mad he just walked out.

My momma em came back in "can I see my baby or do I have to wait"

"Imma ask the doctor" I nodded my head asys walked out a few minutes she came back "she said yea you can see her" I smiled my momma em helped me out of the bed and put me in the wheel chair. We went to the baby section. I seen a lot of baby's but not my baby. They took me into a where it had baby's with tubes in they mouth and noses with like box's

We finally got to my baby she was so small. I smiled she had a lot of hair,she was so pretty. I just really wished she didn't have to be born so soon. I wished she was still in my stomach growing until my due date. My baby was born on September 1,2018 and her name is going to be Honor Taniya Williams.

I said bye to Honor and my momma em took me back to my room and helped me back in bed I can't wait to get better so I can do shit on my own again. My momma em left they said they will be back tomorrow. I was finna go to sleep but the doctor came in "how you feeling Ms.Johnson"

"I'm cool I could be better but I'm cool" he looked at me confused "I'm surprised that you are coping so well after your loss" I frowned at him what you talking about my baby still here"

"Oh I'm sorry your family must not told you that you where having twin girl but one of them took a bullet straight to the head"

"Can you just leave please"

"But miss—" I threw my apple sauce at him "get the fuck out damn" he rushed out the room . I didn't even kno what to think I just felt sad for honor and how she not gon meet her Otha half. I heard the door open back up "what you doing here again"