Chap 10🖇

Kyla POV 💦A little of sexual content ahead💦
Continuing of Chap 9🖇

"I'm 1 month. You remember the day when I called you telling you about what Tyler said" I nodded my head " well he came ova the same day saying he sorry and shit like that so i forgave him and we had sex"

"Why King tho" she started crying " because he got money and I didn't wont my child to grow up without a daddy like I did,and plus Tyler said he didn't want to be in the baby life." I hugged Mari "I got us shit imma be that baby father" I don't give no fucks what Mari did me and Clare isn't together. And as far as the baby imma be at every doctors appointment. I let her go "thank you Bestfriend I love you" I laughed "I love you to hoe but anyways imma go for king act a fool" she nodded her head I walked back to my car. Yes I said car my mama bought it for me when I was at the club. I got in I seen king was on my phone. "So you been talking to other niggas huh" yea I was talking to other boys but that's when me and Clare was not talking " why the fuck you going though my phone" I drove off "answer the fucking question Kyla"

Why the fuck is he getting mad " YOU NOT MY NIGGA SON STOP WORRYING BOUT ME YOU GOTTA WHOLE BITCH LIVING UP IN YA HOUSE" I was getting pressed now. For a minute I wanted me And king to be cool. But it's always this that and the third with him. "you my bitch she my hoe it's a difference" He rolled down the car window and threw my phone out " CLARENCE! What the fuck is wrong with you. And if anything you my bitch." I arrived at my house and parked the car in the drive way and we both got out the car my momma wasn't here she was out with her new boo when my dad find out he gon kill her ass.

We walked in the house I went to my room and Clare sat on the couch and started watching tv. I FaceTimed my cousin Cam.

Conversation 👇🏽Kyla- Cammie I miss you what you doing Cam- I miss you to Lala but I just got some pussyKyla- ooo was it loose Cam- it was coolKyla- funniest shit ever! But is you coming to the family reunion Saturday? I got up walked down stairs...

Conversation 👇🏽
Kyla- Cammie I miss you what you doing
Cam- I miss you to Lala but I just got some pussy
Kyla- ooo was it loose
Cam- it was cool
Kyla- funniest shit ever! But is you coming to the family reunion Saturday?
I got up walked down stairs and went into the kitchen cause I was hungry.
Cam- I don't know Lala they ass be doing a lil to much"
Kyla- True but aye Cammie imma call you back.
(End of conversation)👆🏽

I started cooking me some nacho meat. While that was cooking. Went to sit on the couch with king. He was on his phone doing something so I decided to straddle his lap I put my arms around his neck, he looked at me and went back to his phone "CLAREEE" I whined. He still didn't look I got up and went to go and turn off the meat and went back to what I was doing with Clare. Since he here and I was bored I'm finna annoying his ass all day.

I straddle his lap again and started poking him "CLAREEBEARR" I started kissing him on his neck and grinding on him "Yo Kyla Stop yo ass annoying" I laughed "Naw we finna have sex I'm horny" he laughed " Yo you bold asl" I kissed Clare on lips.

He kissed me back and laid me on the couch and was hovering  ova me. I took my shirt off and pulled his Beard. Wrapped my arms around  his neck and pulled him down. He started kissing on my neck he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I felt him getting hard he took me up stairs, he threw me on my bed and climbed on top of me and kissed my neck roughly I knew he was trying to mark his territory with a hickie. Clare stopped to tongue kiss me for a second and then told me to take off my pants I did as said. I helped him take off his shirt. I leaned in to touch him but he pushed me back. I laughed he loved to be in control but not for long.

I watch him get up and take off his pants leaving him in his ethika's. This nigga was big asf through his boxers I ain't never been scared of dick. All I was thinking is, 'is it gon fit".

He ate me out and we had sex.. after 2 more rounds. And we both was tried I laid on his chest "Fuckk we didn't us a condom" I said I started crying "fuck you crying for I pulled out in all 3 rounds" I wiped my tears I was relieved that his pull out game was strong. He started laughing "that shit not funny Clare. I was scared, What if you didn't pull out" he was still laughing "then you was just gon be carrying  my seed" I rolled my eyes. And felt my eyes getting heavy. So I just fell asleep.

Clarence (king) POV

Today was a good day I got some great pussy. Kyla shit was tight and wet. She was laying on my chest knocked out I heard my phone ringing I picked it up from the floor and laid back down I answer the FaceTime and it's Kim
Conversation👇🏽

King- yo Kim- Where you at I'm hungry King- you got a car put it to use Kim- you must be with that lil girlKing- I amKim- but I thought that I was yo girlKing- look Kim imma tell you like I told her you my hoe and she my bitch

King- yo
Kim- Where you at I'm hungry
King- you got a car put it to use
Kim- you must be with that lil girl
King- I am
Kim- but I thought that I was yo girl
King- look Kim imma tell you like I told her you my hoe and she my bitch.
Kim- Really King I was their when you need somebody by your side i  your hand to calm you down when you was crying
King-let me ask you this and imma tell you why you my hoe
Kim-ok at you gotta ask me
King- what's my real name
Kim- I don't know you ain't neva told me
King- naw it ain't that it's because you neva asked you My hoe because I ain't ready for no relationship you my hoe because I heard Bout what you be doing in these street but I thought yo ass was girlfriend material because you was nice but naw get off my line.
(End of conversation)👆🏽

I felt Kyla move off of me and turned around she must not have been all the way sleep I just shrugged my shoulders and went to sleep.

A.N
Didn't know if you guys wanted the whole sex seen but if you did imma tell my cousin to do more for you guys cause that's not my cup of tea 🍵. Vote👍🏽♥️ and comment 😛😘 also sorry for the mistakes if there are any🤷🏽‍♀️😃