Chap 33🖇

Kyla POV
I woke up I looked at my phone it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon, I didn't wake Nola em up cause they was gonna try and get in the shower first and I wasn't having that. I got up and made my way to the shower I took a quick shower cause I had to get Honor to Clare than had to get ready so travis can come get me. I got out the shower brushed my teeth and washed my face. And did the rest of my high-gene.

I put on a tank top and some shorts with some Gucci slides put my hair in a bun got my purse and left, i got in my Benz I looked around it was so nice and big he even brought Honor a car seat. I pressed the button it started and I got out of park and drove off. My momma called me telling me to come and get Honor, I told her I was on my way.

Bout 1 and a half hour i was at my momma house I got out out the car and locked it i knocked on my momma door. "What the hell took you so long this baby been pulling my damn hair hitting me and telling me to stop" I laughed cause Honor was 6 months and she was just so active.

"Who car is that" my momma asked "mine" she frowned. "Who brought you that cause I kno you didn't" I rolled my eyes "my baby's father" my momma smiled "ooo I knew y'all was gon work it out let me drive it" I threw through her the button to open the car. She literally ran out the door and jumped in the car like it was for her.

She let down the window "DAMN THIS NIGGA MUST BE RICH ITS TO NICE IN HERE IMMA BE BACK IM FINNA GO SHOW MY FRIENDS AND TELL THEM ITS MY SHIT" I laughed and nodded my head and pulled up the window and drove off. I walked and the house in seen Honor in her lil play pin.

I smiled and walked up to her she looked up and smiled at me. I bent down and picked her up "you wanna see dada" she just smiled even more. I just really hope he don't walk out on her again. I put Honor and the tub washed her up and put on her outfit .

I called Clare and told him he had to come ova to my momma house to see her Cause I knew my momma was not gone she right back she was gon show everybody she kno the car

I called Clare and told him he had to come ova to my momma house to see her Cause I knew my momma was not gone she right back she was gon show everybody she kno the car. I could of took my Range Rover but I ain't feel like driving. After 30 minutes of playing with Honor and making me some noodles Clare came I opened the door for him I lead him to were Honor was at. Ion kno what it was but as soon as my baby seen him she was just yelling and smiling. 

Clare went ova there to pick her up she started playing with his chains. "I'll be back im finna go change" he nodded his head and continued to play with Honor I walked up stairs to my old room. Went in my bag got out my outfit for when Travis was coming to pick me up I put it on. I put on my retainers cause I just got my braces off last week so I had to keep my retainers on.

I went to the bathroom and started curling my hair, Travis was coming in like 2 hours. After finished getting dressed I put on my timbs and walked back down stairs. I seen Clare feeding Honor. I walked in the kitchen and got honor Gucci baby bag I started putting waters in her bottles put some pampers in their and some extra clothes and hand bands, bath stuff . And some milk.

After I was done I walked back to the living room. Clare looked up at me and he frowned, "Where you going?" Why he questioning me like I'm his bitch "out with my boyfriend" he shook his head "Naw you can sit yo lil ass down ain't nun of that boyfriend shit" I waved him off "if my father don't tell me what to do what makes you think you can."

"As I said before sit yo ass down and watch max and ruby or some cause you ain't going nowhere." I laughed "no you don't run me you came to take your daughter for the night which I don't think you should be doing, so you better remain in your place ass my baby's father and nun else." I could tell he wasn't Trynna yell cause Honor was sleeping in his arms. "How you don't expect me to move on nigga you really tripping" he smacked his lips and layed honor down in her lil swing thing. He got up and pulled his pants up a lil he walked up to me and snatched my ass up.

"Kyla imma tell yo ass one mo time quit playing wit me you been getting real outta hand lately" I smacked my lip I wasn't even worried bout what he was talking bout only thing I was worried about is my jacket "Let me go you messing up my jacket" he let me go I fixed my jacket. My momma came walking In she gave me my stuff back but Clare took it. "Would you quit playing and give it to me" he shook his hand and put it in his boxers,My momma walked to the kitchen. As she left I grabbed the ends of his Burberry belt and pulled him to me.

"You either gon give it to me or imma get it myself" he started bussing out laughing "naw I'm cool" I unblucked his belt I was finna dig in his pants to get my fucking key back. But he just kept on playing acting like shit was a joke. I just gave up and walked in the kitchen with my momma, "what yo friends say bout the car ma" she rolled her eyes, "girllll so I went to Michelle house and she was on the porch with her ugly fat ass cousin Dominique, I was like y'all like my new wipe. So Michelle bladhead ass gon say you my friend and all but you ain't got that kind of money, I told her ass bitch I can buy yo whole life and put some hair on yo head" I started bussing out laughed.

"Ma you didn't have to say that to yo friend" she rolled ha eyes "well that bitch ain't my friend nomo i don't see how I was friends with her bladheaded ass." My phone started ringing I answered Travis said that he was outside. "Ma can you take me a picture right quick" she took the picture "mom make sure you give king the baby bag and tell Honor I love her" she nodded her head

If I go through the Front door my ass wasn't gon be going nowhere, so i went through the back door Travis was in his car I got in and he drove off. I got on my phone and posted the picture, since Travis wasn't saying nothing I just went on Facebook.

After like 10 minutes of not talking he snatched my phone out my hand and put it in the backseat

After like 10 minutes of not talking he snatched my phone out my hand and put it in the backseat. "What the fuck is wrong with you" I got up from the front seat. I was reaching out for my phone in the backseat but he gon push me down back in the passenger seat. "Ion kno what yo attitude is but you need to fix it"

"Naw what's this shit about yo ex buying you a car or some shit like that" I frowned it's really not his problem what king buys me if king wants to buy me a new car to get me and my baby from A to Z then he can. "Yea he brought me a car If my baby's father wanna buy me a fucking house he can cause guess what my daughter is going to be living there. Everything revolves around Honor." He didn't say nun after that.

My phone started ringing I got in the back and answered it, "hello" Asia was crying on the phone. "Kyla mama in the hospital she got jumped on and they stabbed multiple times" I was so confused it wasn't even that long until I left the house my momma was just cool. "Is she ok? is she dying? Who found her you? You wanna go beat they ass?" So many questions was going through my mind I couldn't even think straight.