Chap 19🖇

Continuing of chap 18🖇 / RECAP
"STOP SAYING SHIT YOU AINT GOT RECEIPTS TO BITCH.!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kyla POV

"Don't worry cause when I see you alone imma beat ya ass" I sticked middle finger up at her  "wait on it hoe that's why I beat yo ass" Clare put me and his car. "Yo ass didn't change one bit but you gotta lil thicker" I smiled "you didn't change either yo voice gotta lil deeper and you finer than you was befoe" he grinned

"Keep yo hoes in Check king I'm really getting tired of fighting them" Somebody started banging on the window I turned around and seen Raniyah. This bitch can't get enough I was trying to get out the door but king locked it so I unlocked it and got out "yo ass can't get enough you all ready bleeding just go home" I guess somebody gave her a jacket I knew she was finna fight me again so I justed squared up "Beat her ass Niyah you ain't sitting down nomo". One of her friends gon say, she tried to hit me so I got her befoe she got me. I felt her hit me in my jaw shut hurt like hell, they finally got us apart. I beat her ass again I told her to go home

(Kyla in the White pants)
Clare pushed me back in the car. He got in a drove off I started to cry cause when she hit me in my jaw she hit my braces and that shit won't stop aching. "Fuck you crying for"

"She hit me an my jaw and now my braces hurt" I whined he Just shook his head "that's what yo ass get always fighting you need to stop that shit I like you defending yo self and all but at one point shit get tiring" I rolled my eyes and mugged him while holding my jaw "do I fight for you? No so Shut the fuck up and take me home".

"Where you live at Kyla" I told him my addy and we got there bout 20 minutes how he was driving. "So you not gon let me come in"

"Naw I don't think my boyfriend would like that" I smirked. He smacked his lips "Man Kyla on granny quit playing with me" I rolled my eyes "yo ass do to much come on" he took the keys out the engine we both got out. He grabbed me from behind by my waist "let me go Clare"

"Naw I'm cool" we walked to my apartment building I unlocked the door. We walked up stairs to the third floor, I unlocked my apartment door. Tevin was in the living room crying with nobody in the house "you got a kid" Clare asked his face frowned up. I shook my head No "this Mari son"

"Aw ok" i walked up to Tevin and picked him up he instantly stop crying. "MARI WHERE THE HELL YOU AT." I yelled shit was crazy asl how you gon leave a baby in the house by it's self with all the lights off. I picked up my phone and called her shit went to straight voicemail. I shook my head. "Let me hold him so you can make him a bottle"

I gave him to Clare and went to the kitchen to make him a bottle. That shit really ticked me off how you gon have a baby and not take care of it. I was think bout putting her ass out an take custody of Tevin but ion know I ain't ready for no kid Hell I don't even won't nun. I went back into the living room and gave Tevin his bottle. Took him to my room and laid him down.

I went back into the kitchen and put Oral Gel on my braces. "You cool" I nodded my head "I'm finna get in the shower real quick I got some sweat pants you can borrow and then you can get in the shower" he nodded his head I took a shower made sure I washed up good. Dried off and put on my tank top and panties.

I walked in my room and gave Clare the sweats he got in the shower I got my phone and went on Facebook. After a while Clare came back out "these sweat tight asf" I laughed "they said it was for men" he came and layed next to me by Tevin was on the ova side of me pulling some of my braids.

Clare Pecked me on my lips a couple times "I missed you" I started smiling so hard "you did"

"Mhmm"he said as me started to put kisses on my neck "ClareeeBeaarrr stop the baby right here" he smacked his lip "Mothafucka Cockblocker" I laughed

We just talked all night and catching up on Random stuff. I took ova and seen that he was sleep so I decided to be petty and post a picture of me and him on Instagram
(How the picture was taken)👇🏽

 I took ova and seen that he was sleep so I decided to be petty and post a picture of me and him on Instagram(How the picture was taken)👇🏽

My Notification started blowing up I put my phone on do not disturb and went to sleep with Tevin on my chest.

5am
I woke up hearing the front door slammed I look at my phone and seen I was 5:10 I looked ova to see Clare still sleep I took Tevin off of my chest and got out the bed. Opened my room door to see Mari tip toeing to her room I followed her "where the fuck been Mari" she jumped I guess she didn't see me "I was out with some friends" when tf she had friends

"So you just gon leave ya son in the house by him self crying his lungs out" she rolled her eyes "he ok he ain't dead you came for him. I locked her her like she was the dumbest thing that came outta her momma pussy "YOO Mari what the fuck is wrong with ya instead of going around trying mess with yo baby daddy again how bout you take care of yo child that he neva wanted" she smacked her lips "man I ain't tryna here shit you say"

"Bitch you got one mo chance with me if you continue to do that you doing I'm taking all the shit back I brought for yo ass yo ass gon be homeless living in yo car. In the outside looking in" I slammed her room door and walked back to my room and went back to sleep.