Chap 5🖇

Kyla POV
1 week later
I haven't seen Clare in a week. I went back to school, and just been focusing on me and graduating. My birthday in 3 weeks so you know I gotta go all out for my 18th birthday.

Right now Im in class not listening To nothing the teacher saying, it was the end of the day and I was just ready to go home, watch TV and hang out with my mama. As soon as the bell rung I got my stuff and left the school. I seen Clare car I'm guessing he picking up Kayla, he seen me and called my name but I kept walking to Mari car.

I got into the car and Mari Drove off "what the fuck king calling your name for" she asked Mari had a lil crush on King but she think I don't kno. "Me and king talk I guess" I said scrolling down Instagram. "What you mean you guess" she said i put down my Phone "I mean we talking and when we mad at each other we don't talk" she rolled her eyes at me "you can just drop me off at home" I told her I really didn't Won't to argue with nobody this week I just wanted it to be peaceful. "Okay"

After she dropped me off at home. I went and got in the shower,went into the living room and watched tv while my mama cooked. After she was done we sat down and ate, "what you been up to"

"Work and bills" my mama didn't really do nothing she was always working trying to keep a roof ova our head and keep me in the newest shoes and clothes that came out she really didn't have anytime for her self. "What bout you I know you got a lil boyfriend cause you Neva home"

"Naw that ain't my boyfriend we just messing round, getting vibes from each other"after we got done eating I wanted to go the mall. "Mama you wanna come to the mall with me" I asked cause I wanted to have a mommie daughter day. "Yea let me get ready , we both got ready. And left an went to the mall

(At the mall)
We just to the mall and we went into Champs, she got her some Jordan's and Pumas. I got the same but different colors, we went into forever 21, Pink, and Victoria's Secrets. After all that we went to the food court ordered some smoothies and sat down. "Damn I haven't been to the mall in a long time" my mama said I laughed at her. "We need to do this more often" To be honest I was a nice girl I wasn't mean or tough when I was around my momma she was the person to calm me down when i popped off, "Yea we do" she smiled "Yoo Kyla" I heard somebody yelled my name I turned around and seen it was Clare, I rolled my eyes he can't just leave me alone. "So that's the boy" my mama said " yea can't you wait right for a sec imma be back" she nodded her head I got up and walk to Clare.

"Yoo what the fuck king" I whispered yelled at him he was really pissing me off. "Mann you betta watch your mouth when you talking to me befoe I buss a cap in yo ass" I folded my arms against my chest "what you want Clare you haven't texted or call me in a week and then you yelling my name while my momma wit me" I say irritated. He looked behind me and then looked back at me "that's yo mama she fine asf and she thick I wonder y you not" I punched him in his stomach "you lucky I didn't kick you in your dick have a good day king bye" I turned around and started walking but he pulled me by my hair so I flew back into his chest.

He grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear "imma tell yo ass one more time stop putting your hands on me I ain't nun of your lul boyfriend, imma shot your ass if you do it again"

"You think your lil threats scare me, you not putting no fear in my heart and I dare yo ass to even think bout putting a gun on me imma get Kevin on your ass" I elbowed him in his stomach so he could let go, and I walked back Otha to my momma she looked at me and shaked her head we got our stuff and left. Kevin was my dad he owned a drug cartel, his ass just neva around after that shit happened with my late brother he just left but trust and believe me if his girls was in trouble he going on a killing spree.

Clarence (king) POV
That bitch crazy asl but I ain't even gon lie I was amused that she was a lil firecracker. That's one thing I liked bout her she wasn't like nun of these Otha girls who was scarred of me. But how da hell ha lil ass kno Kevin but imma find out I called my Information guy Rio "aye Rio I need you find out everything you can bout Kyla Sage, damn what's Kyla Last name I thought 💭 I thought back last week and remembered when her called her Otha fine ass sister name Johnson that's her last name "aye boss you still there" rio asked "Yea her last name Johnson" I told him I start back walking to the mall to get Kayla and her friend so I can go and smoke 💨