Chap 31🖇

Kyla POV
"You sure you wanna do This" I nodded my head at my mom. "Yea mom I'm so done with Chicago and it's bull shit." She nodded her, wiped her tears and hugged me. "Girl stop crying imma come and visit you ma" she smiled and let me go, Sooo... I was moving to Springfield cause I was getting tired of Chicago and it's BULLSHIT. She kissed Honor on her head and we left out in got in my car.

The Uhaul people was driving some of my stuff down their and then coming back to Chicago. I was moving down there with my cousin jayla she ain't all in that fighting stuff. If y'all wondering  if I told King no i didn't, and yes I still go with Travis. I got on the E-way.

1 hour on the E-way Honor started crying so I found a gas station got in the back and changed her pamper and  gave her ha pacifier, got out put some gas In the car.  And got back on the E-way. Really didn't feel like driving down to Springfield but I didn't wanna fly either.

3 hours later

I was finally in Springfield it was quiet asl cause in Chicago it was people on the porch partying all night but not here and it deadass looked Broke, lucky I got me a lil townhouse it was so cute. I called jayla and told her I was pulling up she wanted me to come to her house for a few minutes & plus she wanted to help me with my furniture that I order that was coming today.

I pulled up to jayla lil house she was outside on the porch she ran to my passenger side, and got   In "omg Kyla look at you last time I seen you was 14" I just smiled at her "hey jayla" I hugged her. "Aye jayla theses Uhaul people waiting for me, is you still going to help me with my house." She nodded her head and I pulled off like 20 minutes later we pulled up to my townhouse, my grandma brought me a 2 bedroom townhouse I only liked it because of the kitchen and how big the rooms was, so it was definitely a cop.

We got out the furniture people was already there and the Uhaul people was taking out the TVs, I opened the door and they went straight into the house putting shut down. I was lowkey mad that the people didn't put my couch and bed set where i wanted it and plus I ain't know how to set up the tv i was just gon wait til next week when the Xfinity people come so they can do that.

Me and jayla started moving the stuff around, we was talking and fixing up the house, after two hours of fixing the house we was done. I was gonna put our clothes and stuff in the closet tomorrow.

"Kyla yo baby so fucking pretty I got baby fever" I rolled my eyes even tho jayla was the only person I knew in Springfield she dry, I gotta get her lit or something plus now I gotta find a babysitter for Honor "thank you" she smiled and looked at...

"Kyla yo baby so fucking pretty I got baby fever" I rolled my eyes even tho jayla was the only person I knew in Springfield she dry, I gotta get her lit or something plus now I gotta find a babysitter for Honor "thank you" she smiled and looked at her phone, "oh shoot I gotta go my girlfriend waiting fo me she just pulled up at my house" I nodded my head and got honor me and jayla walked out to the car.

I put my phone on the aux put on Trip by Ella Mai. In the middle of the song somebody called my phone so I answer thinking it was my ma. "Aye Kyla where you at we need to talk" as Soon as I heard King voice I hung up the Phone  and the music came back on, then me called again then Again, I took my phone off the aux and asked jayla can she put her phone on she nodded her head and did it.

King kept on calling every 2 seconds,  bout five minutes later I pulled up to jayla house. I guess That was her girlfriend on the porch I ain't even gon lie she looked mad. We hugged she got out the car, her girlfriend got up from the steps and walked over to her, they started arguing. That was my cue to pull off, I decided to go to Walmart to get some food cause I ain't have nun. I pulled up to Walmart got honor out   And walked in. I got everything I wanted I went into the baby ales got honor some milk and water and some of those lil cookies that be in the plastic jar them be bussing for baby's I be eating it more then Honor.

I made it into the line Clare continued to call me I was getting fucking irritated so I answered "FUCK YOU WANT" he smacked his lips "where the fuck you at" he yelled i looked around and seen the old lady looking at me. "What you looking at learn how to mind yo business" the old lady shook ha head and tried back around and mumbled "this generation is a disgrace" I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone again. The lady told me I can get in front of ha so I did I payed for the stuff and left out got in my car and made it home and put Honor in the tub and put on her sleeping stuff.

I seen that she started smiling I literally picked up my phone and took a picture, Honor like never smile she always got a mean mug or rolling her eyes, it was a proud mommie moment. I put her picture on Instagram I never put Honor face on Instagram or any other social media.

 I put her picture on Instagram I never put Honor face on Instagram or any other social media

Honor was going to sleep so I layer her in my bed. I Went to the kitchen and started putting the stuff I got from Walmart up. My phone started ringing again and I already knew who it was so I put my phone on DO NOT DISTURB. After I was down with that I got in the shower, put on some night clothes and layed in the bed with my baby.

Hey y'all is that is Honor main character, plus her name is Honor in real life so I was like yay. But anyway here's a picture of jayla

 But anyway here's a picture of jayla