Chap 24🖇

Continuing of chap 23
Kyla POV

All I kept on telling myself don't cry Kyla, don't cry. But like how can I not cry when that shit he said was hurtful. I walked down stairs wiping my tears. I seen Clare Smoking with his friends. He looked at me and then went back to smoking. I walked out the door I seen a black car stop and next thing I heard was gun shots and they pulled off. I looked down and saw blood coming for my shirt I fell to the ground.

Everything was so blurry I just seen people running out the house. Hovering ova me "Kyla"

I started crying. All I was thinking about was my baby. "The baby"

Clarence (king) POV
I couldn't even think straight. The ambulance came and put her in the scratcher. Got In and drove off, Naw I can't lose 2 more important people in my life. They started putting Oxygen I her. Her heart dropped they started doing some shit to her "the baby's heart rate is very low when we get to the hospital they have to immediately do an emergency C-Section or the baby will not make it" they told me "do what y'all gotta do"

We finally was at the hospital they rushed her in and took her straight into surgery.

7 hours later
I just came back up to the hospital. They had called me and said they had some bad news and some good news. I walked to the part Kyla was at I seen her mom and sisters. Nola came up to me "fuck you do to my sister" I smacked my lips "I didn't do shit to her calm down".

She frowned at me "CALM DOWN HOW THE FUCK IS IM SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY BABY SISTER IS IN SURGERY"  I just walked off I really don't got time for they ass interrogating me "FAMILY OF KYLA JOHNSON" Kyla momma ran to the doctor "well miss, Kyla is going to be sleep for a while we gave her some medication. But I'm also sorry for your lost" he paused for a second "did any of you know miss Kyla was having twin girls" I shook my head "Hell Naw the doctor told us we was having a baby not babies"he nodded "well I'm sorry to inform you but you lost one of the baby's. The baby took a bullet right to the head" Kyla momma started crying. I didn't kno she was having twins because she would have told me she was all on my dick talking bout that she having and shit.

"Also the other baby is in the baby infirmary breathing out of a tube she was born premature. You may go see miss Johnson now"

Asia ran into the the room put her momma pulled her back. "Don't tell Kyla she lost the baby, I don't won't my baby hurting like she already is" she looked at me and rolled her eyes I mugged her.

Everybody nodded they head but I didn't she definitely don't tell me what to do. I do what I won't when I want.  We all went into the room and seen Kyla