Chap 10❣️

Kyla POV

"Ion understand why yo ass arguing with her, you got my daughter on the way and you wanna fight Tiffany ass!" It was after the baby shower and me and nick was arguing cause his Ex Tiffany wanna get on Twitter and talk shit.

At first she was talking bout me saying I'm a hoe and shit and I clapped back, but I knew what she said bout me being a hoe wasn't true, cause I don't even go out side when I'm in Springfield cause I don't know nobody and plus that's just not me, plus my ass got five more lives left.

Then she starting talking bout my daughter. Which I don't play about my kids regardless of the situation you talk about my kids you get punched slapped or killed and beat up period.

"Nick get out my face, cause a Bitch finna go crazy right now and you ain't gone know how to control me go back to Springfield or sum cause you blowing the shit outta me ." I pushed him out my way and got in my car  and drove off.

While driving I just started to think bout king and what he said to Honor, so I decided to pull up at his house. I rung the door bell cause he took the house keys from me. I waited like 2 minutes til the door opened I looked up from my phone to see Makaila. I dropped my purse my keys and my phone.

"Let me ask you something and be honest with me cause I ain't no dumb bitch" she nodded her head "is you Tiffany cousin?"

She nodded her head "How you kno" I grabbed her by her hair so quick and took her ass to the street. I just started punching and kicking her. "Bitch tell that bitch Tiffany talk about my baby again this what's gon happen to her and so much more with y'all bitch ass"

I felt somebody pick me up. "Kyla Stop kicking her in her stomach! She pregnant!" I just froze in his arms and let her go. King took me into his house and went outside to help her.

I was just shaking my legs up and down, I ain't no she was pregnant cause If I would have knew I wouldn't have kicked her In her stomach cause that's me killing a innocent life. And as much as I don't like her Nomo ion want no mother to feel the pain of looking a child like I did.

King walked back in with a pissed face, "Is she bleeding?" He shook his head No, I signed in relief. "What's the fuck wrong with you!" I ain't answer I was just looking at the tv thinking.

"You got her Pregnant" I got up and hit him "man don't start with this you pregnant and I ain't saying nun" I just kept hitting him on his chest, "But I was supposed to have all yo kids King, I came ova here to tell you I wanted to be with you" he pushed me off him and frowned.

"Man Kyla I understand you pregnant and yo hormones going crazy and shut but you tripping, I been told you what we got is over been over, now you see how I felt still feel bout you pregnant by another nigga.
so you can't come to my house telling me you wanted to work out something that you ain't ready for, yea I got her pregnant so what, you pregnant by another nigga so what I'm deadass done caring."

"1 date" he frowned at me "naw Kyla ion do that dates shit"

"Would you just please do it we don't even have it to leave out the house we can have a date at yo house, and we gon sit down and talk about everything and I promise I won't get mad if you won't, and if this date don't tell you nothing and that our chapter is closed than I'll stop trying. But If it do tell you something,you gotta take me on a date every week"

I wanted a family with this man, but me trynna to keep chasing after him it ain't gon work we gon both have to meet eachother  half way "Ite Kyla"

What y'all think?
Good or bad chapter.
Lowkey can't wait to the next Chapter
Shit finna go down, I'm tensing y'all with these chapters