Chap 22🖇

Kyla POV
"Bitch didn't I tell you wen was the doctor appointment you acting like you slow or some shit catch up" me and Clare was arguing cause he acting like he don't know shit. To be honest I want to have this baby but just kno it's gon be with Clare all day everyday since he didn't wanna pull out.

"watch that Bitch word cause you don't won't me to make you cry"  I hung up the phone I was on my way to the doctors appointment and he call me again "what the fuck you won't now" I rolled my eyes "send me yo location" he hung up.

I signed and sent him my location, I got out the the car an went into the baby side of the hospital. Sat in the chair and waited for them to call my name. Lately I been mad at everything, so I kno this baby gon be mean. I got on my phone and went to Facebook an was just scrolling down my news feed. I felt somebody come sit next to me I kno it was Clare Ole ugly ass, he grabbed my face I pushed his hands off me "Don't touch me" he  rubbed his hands ova his face.

"After all this shit ova don't call me unless it's about the baby I'm done with yo ass don't get mad when I bring another bitch around cause you ruined this lil thing we had going on" I just sat there an stared at the  floor "KYLA JOHNSON" when I heard name I got my stuff and walked into the door I sat my stuff down and laid down. I looked ova to where Clare was sitting he just acting like he don't care nomo.

"So you just gon sit right there and act like you don't care" he ignored me I was finna get up an put my hands in my hands on him. But the doctor came and started to do what Ever she do. "Pull yo shirt up for me please, this will be a little cold." After the doctors appointment. Clare just got up and left. I got all my stuff and left right after him.

I walked to the parking lot and got in my car  and pulled off I slowed down cause I seen that his car was still here. I grabbed my bat that was in the back sit I took my keys out my car.

I walked to his car keyed it and bused his back windows. Since king wanna leave me when I'm having his baby. I'm gonna make his ass Suffer like I am. I don't know what this baby doing to me but I fucks with it.

I seen king run up to his car. I run to my car I drop my keys fuck lucky the doors was unlocked I jump in my car and locked the doors I couldn't go anywhere cause my keys was on the ground. I seen king Banging on my windows. I laughed cause shit was funny asl I kno when he see me I'm getting my ass beat. He seen the keys on the ground. I jumped ova to the passenger side and got out. "Why yo ass always playing grow the fuck up you got a baby on the way.

"give me my keys Clarence" I watched up to where he was at. Next thing you kno I was getting choked, "Kyla imma tell you this one mo time quit fucking playing with me I ain't no kid. Ya lucky you got my seed in yo stomach or I would have been choke yo ass to death" he let me go and gave me my keys I was holding my neck cause his ass choked me hard I got and my car and drove off.

Listen so I'm back in school so The Chapters is going to be a little short