Chap 4🖇

Kyla POV

(9:00 pm)
I woke up with a whole bunch of messages from king

Aww he missed me but this nigga be tripin, how he gon go from I miss you to fuck you

Aww he missed me but this nigga be tripin, how he gon go from I miss you to fuck you. So I texted him and told him to come pick me up. He said ok so I put on some clothes and wet my hair so it can curl and rebrushed my teeth and washed my face.

After I did all that king texted me and told me he was outside I checked to see if my momma was home but she at work so I just left. I seen king car and walked to it, and got in he tried to hug me but I stopped him "don't hug me I don't kno where yo body been" I said mugging him. He mugged me back " Kyla quit playing with me before I knock them braces out yo teeth." He said "just drive king where we going" I asked while connecting my phone to the aux.
I put on Monica Without you and started to sing it to king " anything  everything you do makes me say" "king I need you now always in time to love me right hold me tight
Keep me coming home every night for you" I sung to king.

He looked at me laughing and shaking his head I turned down the music "what your real name" I asked  "Clarence why" he asked "just asking" I seen we pulled up to some lil house "where we at" I asked "we at the trap house" he said parking the car. We got out of the car and started walking to the house.

I seen Asia and Nola talking to some boys, "what the hell yall doing here" I asked them both of them turned  around and asked me the same thing "Wait y'all kno each other" king asked I rolled my eyes "yeah them my sisters" I answered him.

King grabbed my hand, and lead me to the couch and sat me down on his lap. "Lala you still didn't answer my question" Asia said she irritating asl. She always trying to protect me I don't need her protection all the time, "I'm with him" I turned around and pointed to king smiling. She rolled her eyes and mumbled " fast ass" she think ain't nobody here her but I heard her that's my sister and I love her but she not sit right here and disrespect me and talk shit.

I got up but King pulled me back he need to stop doing that's shit he whispered in my ear "Chill" but as a right now I didn't care what he said "naw I ain't chilling shit Asia know wassup we both bleed the same blood" I said and looked at Asia who was mugging me "Aye we ain't finna do this shit today" Nola said I rolled my eyes "where my sorry Asia" I asked her waiting for my sorry "I ain't saying sorry shit I said what I said" she said

"You right" I nodded my head I took out my phone and called my mama and put her in speaker
Conversation 👇🏽
Kyla- Mommie Asia being mean to me
I said like I was crying this work every time when I won't my sorry
Mom- ASIA JOHNSON WHAT THE HELL SHE CRYING FOR YOU DONT WONT ME TO PUT YOU ON BLASS AROUND YOUR LIL BOYFRIENDS.
Asia looked at me and roll her eyes I just smirked and then Asia talked
Asia- her ass be doing to much mama she trying to fight me and shit and I told her I ain't saying sorry
Mom- yo Asia say sorry I don't got time for y'all shit tonight and you don't won't me to come ova where y'all at and beat both of
y'all ass.
Asia- Sorry Kyla Damn
Mom-bye y'all and Kyla be in the house at 12
(End of conversation)

Everybody was laughing except me and Asia she should have said sorry and I wouldn't have to call my mama "that's not funny y'all" Asia said rolling her eyes finna go but some boy pulled her back. "Whats y'all mama number cause she sounded sexy asl i bet she fine asf in person to" king said laughing, I looked at him and punched him in his arm "aye yoo Clare quit playing with me I'm still mad for what you did earlier so dont think you off the chain" I mugged him. " damn she got you in Check king" I'm guessing the dark skin boy is his Bestfriend because Nola is all on him.

"Naw it's more like I got her in check, I'm just being nice to her cause her sisters right here" king said pulling me back so I can lay on his chest "naw it's like we was gonna bet your ass if you touched her"Nola said. King started laughing "naw that ain't gon happen"he said we all laughed. Nola and king Rolled some blunts and we smoked it and talked for a couple of hours. I looked at the time and seen that it was 12.

"Clare you gon take me home" I asked him he looked at me "yea you ready" I nodded my head and I got my stuff hugged Nola and Asia and told Clare's friends bye and walked out with him right behind him me.

We got into the car and pulled off "I Had a nice Time tonight" I told him "you did" he asked "Yea Clarebearr" I looked at him and smiled "yoo stop what that childish geshe (gay) shit" he said "boy I can say that that's your nickname for me" I said playfully punching him In his arm.

A couple of minutes of joking around we pulled up to my house. "Give me a kiss" Clare asked "Nope" I said and jumped out the car and started to run to the door but he caught and turned me around "quit playing and give me a kiss" he said. I gave him a peck on the lips "I'd remember that lil peck to cause that's all you getting from me when you wanna kiss"he said letting me go "bye clarebear " I said hugging him and unlocking the door and walking in the house and closing the door