BONUS CHAP🌈

3 years later

"Honor Quit Playing Now, Damn! Honor was now 6 years old and continued to irritate my soul. Reign was 3 and is a sweet baby. She was never a problem.

"But I wanna play! I'm telling my daddy! You always being mean to me!" Y'all see what I mean irritating, but she was the love of my life so I loved her with everything in me.

We had moved back to Chicago, even though I didn't want too, but king wanted to stay close to Kayden and A'liya, they came to the house everyday after school.

I was getting tried of kids, they just needed to grow up and get the hell out. My marriage on the other hand was cool, it wasn't the best, but as long as we staying solid, and fix what ever needed to be fixed. We was going to always be 20 toes down.

"Matta of fact go get him, he need to finish this nursery why he always playing." Honor got off the couch and ran up the stairs to go get king. Yess I'm pregnant again on baby number 3.

I told King ass don't get me pregnant again, but he say he slipped up, which I knew he was lying cause that whole month he had been making jokes about having another baby. I was 7 months and having a boy.

I was happy with that cause girls are problematic. King came down stairs with Honor On his back. He sat on the couch. Honor seen a brush and started brushing his waves the wrong way. "Wassup?" He said tickling Honor.

"Is you gon finish the nursery I been asking you for two weeks now. It been supposed to be finished." King smacked his lips. "Imma do it I been handling other shit. Chill out." I felt my hair being pulled. I seen it was Honor, brushing it. This lil girl gets on my last nerve.

"Honor Quit! Lil Bad Ass!" King started laughing, it ain't see shit that was funny. " you can't be mad she act just like you."

"Ohh girl I'm finna do you some braids you finna look good. Yah herd!" I mugged her. "Girl if you don't quit talking ghetto, who you got that from?" She started twisting my hair. "Tete Asia! She teach me everything." Yeah I'm definitely making a call to Asia ass.

King looked at his phone and got up to open the door. A'liya and Kayden came running in. They was now 11. Makaila came in the house with her Son Kash.

Makaila Son was Kings, His Ass Lied To me. It was about 2 years ago when Makaila popped back up with Kash. Still Claiming it was Kings. So I got A DNA test For them, cause I wanted to see for myself. King So Called SaY he ain't get a DNA test because he just knew the baby wasn't his.

But Kash looked Just Like King.. had the nigga whole face. "Hey Kyla." Makaila said. I nodded my head towards her. "Hey." I didn't fuck with Makaila and she damn sure didn't fuck with me. But we kept it cool around the kids.. Honor came and snuggled up to me.

"Mommy why A'liya always gotta come." Honor didn't like A'liya at all, I don't know why. I had tried to get them to sit together and talk but Honor wasn't having it.

She had told me A'Liya be trying to bully her and boss her around. My baby damn sure wasn't a punk.

So I told her if A'liya kept messing with her she betta punch the shit outta her, and run to her daddy. So he could handle A'liya, cause I wasn't gon put my hands on nobody else kids. Messing with Me and Mines!

"Don't Worry about It Onnie, just be nice until they leave." Kayden came over and hugged me I hugged him back. I loved Kayden he was just so sweet.

A'liya came over and sat on the couch and took out her homework. King held Kash who was 3 in his arms. His ass was finna be on baby number 5. Whew Chilee.

That's a Fucking basketball team right there. I'm so glad Reign in Springfield with her daddy for the month.

"What you finna cook Kyla!" King asked me, I ain't fee like doing nothing today not even 3 hours ago I just came back from my shop.

"Nothing Order them some food or some. Kayden how your momma been?" He looked up from his Nintendo Switch. "She good, she just been working a lot. She trying to get us a new house."

They momma ain't never bring them over to the house, it was always Makaila. I guess they was the close baby mamas. "Aw okay."

King came and sat down on the other end of the couch. "You cool?" I looked up at him. "Yea it's just Braxton Hicks."

He rubbed my stomach. "My bad." He said laughing. I ain't see shit funny. "That shit ain't funny King I told you I ain't want another baby." He shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted a boy."

"You got 2 of them." This was by far the worst pregnancy I had ever dealed with, the baby was moving ever hour of the day. Braxton Hicks was horrible asf. I threw up everytime I ate or drunk anything, and my ass had pregnancy- high blood pressure. "Naw I wanted one from you tho."

"Mommy that's all the babies you going to have ?" Honor asked. "Yup I'm done, you ain't gotta worry about me having Nomo kids."

The food had came and king ordered some pizza and chick-fil-a. The chick-fil-a was of course for honor, that's all she every ate.

My ass had to eat, a salad. I was mad asf. I haven't had no real food in 3 months.. everybody sat on the couch and ate. We watched all the Disney+ movies that was on there.

After everything I than been through I definitely Deserve, this I deserve my own family. I'm happy asf I get to raise these kids even tho they get on my last nerve. It wasn't shit I wouldn't do for them...

Kyla Johnson-Williams Signing Out🌜

Stay Tuned For Honor Story!! Finna put my all in that book ! Going to be so fire! Y'all just don't know. Send me Face Claims Of Some Fine Ass Boys!!!

Yah Heard?!