Chap 8🖇

Kyla POV
3 weeks later

I haven't talked to Nobody that was around King i didn't even show up for his mama funeral. When I said I was done with him I meant that shit. But anyways my birthday is today. ONE TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCHH FUCKK IT UP IF ITS YOO BIRTHDAY BITCHHH.

Today finna be lit I'm having a party bus with the people I fucks with but after we on the party bus for a lil while I'm changing my outfit. Then we going to the club where my party at. Right now this girl doing me some big curls but she was on her phone talking to some girl while doing my hair "girl yesss I fucked king and let me tell you his dick is huge and long bitch when I seen it I was like damn he blessed." The girl who was doing my hair said, I shook my head a nigga can't keep it in his pants word on the street is he killing all the druglords and other kingpins and they mama. Heartless ass nigga right there. " would you hang up the fucking phone and do my hair" she was irritating me.
She rolled her eyes "girl I'll call you back" aaahhh I got bitches I don't even know in check.

It was 6pm and she was just getting done with my hair. I gave her half of the money that she was suppose to get because she was taking to damn long. But my hair looked like this 👇🏽

 But my hair looked like this 👇🏽

I know it's pretty. At least she know she how to curl. I got my things then left my momma was
Outside waiting foe me I got in the car. "What the hell took her so damn long" my hair was suppose to be done at 5 but the girl had to kept on yelling at her kids and on the phone.

"Would you just go I have people to see and places to go And people you don't want to meet." She laughed and pulled off. Once we got to the nail shop I got my nails done they was cute or what Ever👇🏽

 Once we got to the nail shop I got my nails done they was cute or what Ever👇🏽

After I was done with all that we went home. I redid my hi-gene I had already got in the shower befoe I was getting my hair done so I was cool. I was wearing All designer for the party bus and then for the club imma just. Wearing something simple.

I started to get ready I put on the party bus outfit and put my club outfit in my purse. I walked down the stairs "oooop look at my baby you look fine girl" I started to laugh