Chap 18❣️

"Honor put that down!" I was getting tired of being a mother, it was always something 24/7 "but mommy I want this."

I shook my head Honor been bugging me all day about some damn fruit snacks. reign been Crying, and I been trying to open a clothing business. I was so busy I haven't even had one day to myself just to relax.

"Did you have Breakfast no, so you're not getting a fruit snack. You might as well sit done and wait til lunch." My door bell had rung. I got up with Reign in my hand and opened it.

"What you doing here king?" He moved me out the way, "I'm here to see my daughter." When honor seen her dad her whole eyes lit up. He hasn't seen Honor since that day I kicked him out.

She called him plenty of times and he didn't answer, or he would text her off her iPad saying he was busy.

. I just told her stop trying, he gon show up when he want to. My baby cried all day, calling for her daddy.

"Dadddy!!!" She ran you to him he picked her up and hugged her. "Look I got some stuff for you." He put her down, and gave her some bags.

Honor Quickly started opening the bags. He brought her a big ass pack of gushers. The ones she just was asking me for.

A lil Chanel purse. And some LOL doll stuff.. come on daddy let's go in my room and play with my new toys."

He walked pass me I mugged him. I seriously hated his ass.

I closed the door and locked it. Than sat back Sown on the couch with Reign. Took her to sleep, since Honor wasn't bugging me Nomo.

I got on my laptop and started back working on what I wanted in this lil shop. About 30 minutes later king came into the living room. "Where Honor?" He sat down next to me.

"I made her take a nap. What yo lil ass doing?" I didn't say nothing to him cause it wasn't nothing to be said.

"You hear me talking to you right?" I got up and grabbed my lab top and went into the kitchen and sat down on the Island Chair. I didn't want to talk to king at all he was irritating me just my being in my presence.

"That ain't my baby Kyla." I looked up from my lab top and looked at him. "An I supposed to care why?" He smacked his lips.

"Yo ass ruin our lil date cause you ain't wanna believe me but it's cool."

"King I don't give no fucks what you talking about. If that wasn't your baby you should have told me from the jump, that it was a possibility that you got a baby on the way.

We would have been cool, I would've helped you. Take care of that baby like it was mine. But you ain't trust me enough for that." He stood in a glaze for a minute.

"Soo. Now that the baby ain't mines. What you gon do about us?" I was getting tired of king and I toxic ass relationship.

But I couldn't lie this toxic shit showed that we love each other. Am I loved having the Toxic D. That shit was the best.

"It means nothing for us King. I have 2 little girls I don't want them seeing all this toxic shit and it rub off on them.

Honor already Spoiled asf. You give her everything she want. An give it a few more years she gon be disrespectful than a motherfucker. An I honestly don't have time for that nor you."

He walked up to me and pulled me by my waist. "That ain't got shit to do with our Relationship." I huffed and shook my head

. "It has everything to do with our relationship. You make me look like the Bad Parent, when all I'm trying to do is teach her a lesson you can't give her everything she want King, an that's not good at all.

All that Designer shit need to STOP she got to much as it is. All I know is my daughter is not finna be no stuck up bitch."

"You steady talking about Honor Kyla, I'm asking about us. We getting to old for these Toxic ass games." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Ion know King I'm Tired of the Fighting, The Lies, the arguing. An if you continue to do that I can't be with you."

"But what if I do this." King got on one Knee. I was think he was finna eat me out. But he pulled out a little box. My eyes widen and my hands went on my lips.

"King what you is doing?" He started smiling and opened the box. "Would you give me your hand damn. I was shaking when I gave him my hand.

"Kyla Sage Johnson, I know we got a lot to work on, but ion see myself with nobody else. Even tho you irritate the fuck outta me with that crazy ass attitude of yours I still love you. I know we ain't together right now but let's work on that shit. Shorty we getting old I ain't never see my self getting married Until I brought this ring. We been through hell and back these last few years. Now all I wanna do is sit down with you and my kids and just Relax and travel around the world. So would yo ass marry me or Naw?"

All I could do was cry. I slowly nodded my head. He started smiling over hard. An Slipped the Ring on my Finger. I help him up from the floor.

Kissed him and hugged him. "That was the most ghetto Engagement Speech." I said Laughing. "Man shut the fuck up I was nervous asl." I looked at my ring, it was so pretty. "Promise me something." He frowned "what?"

"That we in this together fr. An even if I make you angry you not gon leave. Promise me that you going to Accept my baby even if she isn't yours. I know me getting pregnant again hit you hard, I just don't want you to discredit her."

"I like lil baby she quiet." Shortyyy I can't believe a BITCH WAS ENGAGED!!! OBVIOUSLY me and king had a lot to work on but I think we can get through it.

The End