Chap 21🖇

2 months later
Clarence (King) POV

I walked in my house and seen Kyla sitting on the couch with her legs shaking up in down "Fuck wrong with you" she threw my phone at me I ducked "what the fuck is wrong with yo crazy ass you been trying to fight me all this month" kyla crazy ass was my girl now but she is crazy as hell one minute we fighting and then the next she crying. One time we was arguing she threw all the food on me and cried saying that she was hungry and it's my Fault she didn't eat.

"So you wanna cheat on me and not tell me, you wanna be a unloyal ass nigga watch what I'm finna do" she ran up stairs i ran right after ha ass she went into my room in my closet and got all my clothes and shoes and went into the bathroom and got bleach and opened it I was running up to her to get my shit but she put the bleach all on me and my clothes she took from the closet. I finally got ahold of ha. She punched the fuck outta me in my jaw I really got mad then we started fighting I punched her ass she punched my ass we was just throwing punches.

I pick her up and slammed her on the bed. "Yo what the fuck you tweaking for ain't nobody cheating on yo ass yo ass been under me all this time we been together so how imma cheat on you stupid ass" I wiped the blood off my lips
I had scratches and shit all ova me my shirt was ripped ha ass just went chucky on my ass "then who was that bitch texting you talking bout you coming ova I miss you"

I shook my head ha ass always jumping to conclusions "that was Kayla dumbass" ha eyes went widen she jumped up and tried to hug me. I pushed her and went to get in the shower I don't wanna end up like Michael Jackson I'm strictly black and Puerto Rican. I washed up bout ten times. I got out and went to get the clothes that I did have in the drawer I put some jogging pants and a white T shirt I walked to the bathroom and looked in the tub. I seen all my designer shit all my Gucci my Balenciaga's my Burberry, LV, Balmain Jeans, And some more expensive shit.

"CLARENCE SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH ME" no shit Sherlock I went down stairs and seen Kyla sitting on the white couch bleeding. Naw not the white couches "fuck wrong with you"

She looked scared "I don't know can you please just help me" tears started to come in her eyes i put on my Gucci slides and pick her up and put her in my car I rushed to the hospital. We finally got there. She was acting like she couldn't walk so I pick ha lul ass up. "Aye lil mama help ya she bleeding I don't kno where but she bleeding"

"Omg Kyla is you ok she brought a rolling beds i put Kyla on their. I don't even like hospital they put her in a room and cleaned her up and took some of her blood. I just sat down in the chair next to her bed thinking bout all the shit ha ass just did. "I'm sorry"

"Man fuck yo sorry yo ass always doing some stupid shit and don't ask me shit always jumping to conclusions you lucky I'm dealing with yo ass I would have been dropped yo ass" she just looked at me with tears in ha eyes. I looked away and rubbed my hands ova my face.

We sat in there for about 4 hours to see what her blood test said the doctor came smiling "well miss Johnson the blood test indicates that you are pregnant. You was bleeding because you was under to much stress I am going to put you on bed rest for a week"

Kyla laughed "bitch I ain't pregnant you betta retake that test cause that ain't my test"

"Miss I can assure you that this is your blood we don't make mistakes about blood" I was just sitting right there in shock "Well Bitch y'all made a mistake today"

"Kyla shut the fuck up you pregnant you heard what she said get ova it damn" I got up and walked out the room. That shit was really hitting me I started to remember back to all the times me and Kyla fucked since we been together these pass few months and I ain't strap up. Damn mane