Chap 6🖇

Continuing of chap 5
Clarence (king) POV
2 hours laterr 😄

After dropping Kayla and her friends off at home I went home to meet up with Kim she wanted to talk bout something when I got their, I seen she was sitting on the stairs I parked my car in the driveway. Got out of the car, walked to the door and unlocked it with Kim trailing behind me. "What you wanted to talk bout cause I know you not pregnant".

"No I'm not pregnant but I wanted to ask you can I stay here for a lil while" I don't know bout Kim saying here "why you wanna was stay here foe?"

"Because I'm renovating my apartment I promise I won't be any trouble" I rubbed my hand over my face and shook my head "I'd if you stay here don't be in my shit and don't go snooping around" she nodded her head and hugged me , went to go get her stuff from the car. I just walked out the house got in my Bentley an pulled off, I turned on Yung Bleu ice on my baby. And smoked my blunt I rolled.

I pulled up to my momma house a few minutes later, I seen my momma on the porch gossiping with her old ass friends. They always in somebody business, I got out the car and hugged my mama "wassup Ma"

"Move boy you smell like that leaf" she pushed me back I busted out laughing "it's not leaf it's weed and it grow off trees ma"

"What's I been hearing you messing around with lil girls" I mugged the hell outta ha "who told you that" see what I'm talking bout they ass kno everything  "it ain't bout is yo—" befoe she even got to finish her sentence two dudes wit masks on pulled they guns out "MA GET DOWN" she looked at me like I was crazy. They started shooting at us,  I pulled out my gun and started shooting back. I shot one of them in the arm they took off running I ran off the porch tryna get they ass but a black car pulled up and they got in it "FUCKK" I seen that they had a license Plate i took a picture of the plate. I walked back to the porch and seen Kayla running out the door to the porch crying .

So I immediately run up the stairs "Ma I yelled I pushed Kayla back I seen my momma on her porch bleeding out. I picked her up and ran to my car put her in the seat. Ran to the other side of the car and pulled off "FUCKK ma you gon be ok" I Sped to the hospital "I love you Clarence tel-l K-Kayla to I said listen to you t-tell her d-don't be acting f-fast this isn't your fault it's my t-time I love y'all" she choked out and closed her eyes "Maa I need you wake up mannn" I pulled up to the hospital ran to get her out the backseat "SOMEBODY HELP" two nurses ran out with a stretcher I put her on it they rolled her into the hospital. "What's her name sir" I wasn't even listening they pushed her through the doors for surgery "sir did you hear me" I looked at the lady "her name is Lily Williams"

"Sir we will do everything we can for her we are taking her into surgery immediately" I just nodded my head and sat down. Kayla ran into the hospital "CLARENCE" she ran ova to me and hugged me "is she okay?, where is she"
She just kept on asking me questions I just ignored ha.

I got up and went to the bathroom took my phone out and call Marcus
Conversation 👇🏽
Marcus- wassup king
King- Aye Marcus I Need you to run this Plate for me two boys just came to my mama house and shot her.
Marcus- Damn she ok imma be up there as soon as I run these plate what's the plate number.
King- I don't know man she in surgery right now but the plate is FAA•4563
Marcus- okay imma see what I can do
(End of conversation)

I walked out the bathroom went back to sit down. Kayla laid her head on my shoulder
"She gon be okay Clarence". I just nodded my head and felt a tear come out my eyes. Damn if I wasn't going to her house she would have still been on her porch gossiping with her friends. I looked up and seen Kyla sista Asia looking at me she shook her head and walked away.

Kyla POV
I was on the phone talking to Nola she was talking bout her and Marcus I felt my phone buzz I seen it was a message from Asia "Nola let me call you back" I hang up the phone before she could even say something I opened the message from Asia she told me to come to the hospital and that something happened with king. I got up so quick put on some jogging pants and a tank top, ran down stairs got my mama car keys put on my puma slides put my hair in a ponytail got my purse and ran out the door and flew to the hospital.

All I was think was was he ok, was who ever he with was okay all kinds of shit was running though my mind I finally got to the hospital I parked the car. Walked into the hospital I seen Asia at the desk on the computer, I walked up to her "where is he is he okay" i was nervous "Kyla calm down he ok his mama got shot" my eyes widen "is she okay what floor is he on can you give me a pass"

"I don't know if she ok but he on the 5th floor and here go your pass" I took the pass and hugged Asia. Waited for the elevator to come when it came I pressed The 5th floor and waited. I got to the 5th floor and the lady told me that she needed to see a pass so I showed her she nodded her head "do you know where the waiting room at"

"Umm sure let me take you follow me" I follow her and I seen Clare with a sleeping Kayla on his shoulder. "Thank you" she nodded her head and left I walked ova to where Clare was and sat by him even tho me and Clare just met I'm gonna hold him down even if we aint together. He looked up from his phone.

Clarence POV
I looked up from my phone and seen that Kyla was sitting next to me. What she doing here and why she here "Hey" she said in a soft voice
"She What you doing here" she mugged me but she thought bout something and her mug went off ha face. "I'm here cause I thought something happened to you or the person you was with"
Befoe I could say something the doctor Came in "family of Lily Williams" I got up and the doctor came over to me " sir Ms. Williams,

Cliffhanger😀
So sad how his mama got shot 😢