Chap 38🖇

Kyla POV
1 week later

My momma had got out the hospital I decided to stay a little more to help her around. But I was leaving today King Wanted to see Honor before we leave, I was taking her to see him in a lil while, jayla was still up here so imma have her drive my rover back down there.

Today was the 1st and I had to go to court for beating the whores who stabbed my momma. The girl pressed chargers on me so now I gotta go to court for sum I really don't think is
Necessary.

Nola and Asia was supposed to be coming to support me. And I was thankful for that. I had to be at court at 12 it was already 11:30 and I didn't wanna be in traffic. I told Jayla to take me a picture I put it on instagram.

My lawyer was already at the court house me and jayla got in the car and went to the court house we got this at 11:55 I parked the car and jumped out

My lawyer was already at the court house me and jayla got in the car and went to the court house we got this at 11:55 I parked the car and jumped out. My lawyer was standing outside, waiting for me. "Your late Kyla"

"I know I'm sorry Jim" He nodded his head we walked in we went to the court room I seen that fat bitch I jumped at her and she jumped back ha fat ass failed on the floor. We sat down him whispered in my ear. "Kyla I know how you is so don't get smart with the judge if so you would be in jail with one blink of the eye."

I looked around it was a lot of people coming in I seen Nola and Asia with Honor. They sat down 3 rows away from me. "All rise" I was confused but Jim tapped me and told me to stand up I got up. I wen I seen the judge I was happy it was a black lady I knew ha ass wouldn't take me to jail or would she?

"Please be seated" we sat back down the judge started talking. After she was done talking. The fat bitch lawyer asked me to come sit next to the judge I got up they told me to put my right hand on the Bible I did. After that I sat down, by the judge the lawyer started asking me questions. "Is it true that you came out of know where and punched miss Richardson. I laughed alittle but I ain't mean to. "Yea it's true I came outta know where but I ain't punch right away ha I asked ha a question and she was in my face spit talking I pushed ha back and than punched her it's a difference."

"And why did you punch her?" I was getting irritated I know this butch kno why I punched her. "Why I punch her? Cause she scabbed my momma and I wasn't gonna let ha get away with it the police ain't do nun so I did some is that all." She nodded ha head and sat down I got up from the Stand and sat back down.

After 2 hours in court the judge made ha decision. "Okay so after I heard everything and everyone point of views. The jury states that Ms.Kyla Johnson as not guilty but however you must not be in contact with Ms. Richardson if so 1 year of probation. Now Ms. Richardson the jury and I have stated that you are guilty of attempted muder of Tia Johnson you will face 10 years in prison 4 years on house of rest. Court has ended." She hit the thing and got up.

They got fat girl and hand cuffed her. I hugged jim and told him thank you. I left out I seen Honor in Nola arms I ran up to her and started kissing her all ova ha face. It was now 2 o'clock and I had to take Honor to see ha daddy. Jayla said that she was gon ride with Asia and Nola. I put honor in her car seat and made my way to Kings House.

I got there in 20 minutes. I parked my car in his drive way. Took honor out I had the key to his house so I opened the door he wasn't in the living room so I closed the door locked it and went upstairs. He was getting ready for something. "Where you doing" he turned around and didn't even look at me his eyes on on Honor I picked her up and started tickling her.

They was playing foe a lil while, we walked down stairs and sat on the couch. Honor was playing with her toys on the floor. I put a picture on Instagram that I was supposed to put up earlier

 I put a picture on Instagram that I was supposed to put up earlier

"You know you thick asf in those pants." I laughed and got up and started twerking. "Bitchh ain't I" He started laughing "Yo Chill" I sat back down on the couch. "Aye but naw foreal king when we gon go back to how we used to be we was happy at one point of our relationship." I did want us to get back together but I was scared I didn't kno what was gon happen if I gave him another chance.

"When yo ass stop going crazy bout little shit and stop letting these bitches getting in yo head to get you geeked up. Cause my ass only Cheated on you once but you let the hoes from the pass get in yo head we would've got through that shit but yo lil ass always giving up."

"It's wasn't all my fault you the one who kept ignoring me leaving out on me. while I was pregnant you wasn't there for me when I lost Honors other half you was out in the strip clubs acting like you didn't have a family at home acting like you didn't have a girlfriend at home. crying her eyes out it was never about the hoes." At this point tears was rolling out my eyes

"Man you acting like I wasn't hurt either I lost a daughter to" we never really talked about our emotions and I felt like this was a step. "You didn't act like it Clarence" he smacked his lips "everybody Grieve In different ways" I was finna say something but somebody kicked the door in I looked it was fucking FBI. I seen a big pound of weed on the table I hurried up and picked it up and put it in my purse. Honor was crying so I picked her up. One of the FBI people came and handcuffed king

"Clarence Williams you are under arrest for the murder of Travis Stewart and Bianca West you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." They kept on reading him his Miranda rights he looked at me and Honor, tears was just coming out of my eyes. He whispered I love y'all and they took him out I ran outside with honor on my hips.

I was trying to get to him but they kept pulling me back. They put him in the car and drove off.