Chap 12❣️

Couple Days Later
King POV
It's been a couple days since Marcus was shot. He was doing a job for me and I guess the people thought he was me and shot him up.

He been cool still in the hospital tho. Lil Nigga eating all the apple sauce. He getting discharged today.

I ain't seen Kyla since I kicked her ass out my house. She was asking to much questions as usual blowing the tf outta me.

She had came to the hospital with Nola and Kilmari but ain't say shit to me. But I ain't tripping. I left outta Marcus Hospital room and seen Makaila sitting down.

"Aye yo what you doing here." She rolled her eyes at me and got up and walked away. I chased after. I had grabbed her arm and turned her around. Lil mama had tears rolling down her eyes.

"I lost the baby, after yo lil baby mama fought me she kicked me in my stomach. I wasn't bleeding or nothing in the outside but turns out I was internal bleeding." I shook my head and rubbed my hands over my face.

FUCK MAN! Losing Yo seed that you never got to see hurt. And to know that somebody you know caused that shit made me pissed even more.

"I should've never gave you my virginity, this ain't me I was so nice, didn't fight nobody always was the quiet mouse. And now I lost the one thing that was gon make me feel normal." I had pulled her into a hug. 

She was crying all her tears out. I ain't have no words.

Only thing I was thinking was talking to Kyla cause she getting outta hand in these streets. "You need a ride home?" She stopped crying for a lil and nodded her head. We had walked to the Audi and got in I had pulled off. And took her straight.

"Aye Makaila call me tonight imma come pick you up." She nodded her head and got out the car.

I drove off and speeded off to Kyla momma crib. Once I got there I parked in the drive way. I had got out and seen her momma on the porch with some lady. I had walked up the stairs. "Wassup Tia."

"King." I chuckled her ass did not like me. "tia who is this fine ass young boy."  She had rolled her eyes "girl that's Kyla No good ass babydaddy."

Man I was finna say some real disrespectful shit to her. " man fuck what y'all saying where the fuck Is Kyla."

"She ain't around."  Now I see where Kyla get her nasty ass attitude from. "Man quit all that lying shit, I see both Benz and the Tesla." I was finna walk in the house but she gon get in front of the door.

"Yo Tia I ain't in the mood for nun of y'all bs move before I push the shit outta you." She  still wouldn't Move so I pushed her ass.

I don't know why her ass acting like that ever since Honor em was born her ass Been asking me foe money to pay her bills. so a nigga truly deserves to come in this house .

I walked in the house and went to Kyla room. I seen honor and her Playing with honor dolls

Honor had looked up and seen me first and started yelling,  she had jumped off the bed and ran to me. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I need foe you to bui mi somwthung." Her Lil butt always wanted something. "What you want princess." She started cheesing over hard. "Ummm a shopwkins doll houwse."

"I'd imma buy it. But go down stairs with yo nana for a minute I gotta talk to yo momma."  She had ran out the room.

"What you want king." I just decided to get right to the point. "Makaila had lost the baby." Her eyes got so big "but I thought you said that she wasn't bleeding."

"She was internal bleeding." Kyla ass had started to panick..

When I was finna say something else I heard gun shots. I ran out the room. And went straight outside. All I was thinking bout was My princess. I seen honor on the ground with Tia holding her.

Crying then I seen Nola running to her car door on the passenger side. I seen Marcus fall out the car.

"MY BABY!" Kyla had ran down the stairs crying running Honor. "Tia who the fuck did this shit who shot my lil girl."

Tia had started crying. Next thing you kno Nola was screaming. "Kilmari!!" She took him out the car. Lil baby was bleeding his ass off.

I ain't know what to do or what to say.

I had picked up Honor and ran to my car, Kyla and Tia was running after me. They had got into the car I ran to pick up Mari and put him in the car also. "Look Nola imma need foe you to call the ambulance, Marcus can't fit In my car and you can't drive, hold pressure on his wounds. And wait to they come."

"My baby, King my baby."

"Look do as I say imma make sure Mari ok." She had nodded her head I ran straight to my Audi and pulled off.

"King please hurry up please I can't lose her." I looked back and seen my princess eyes closed. "FUCCCKKK!!" I had hit the wheel. And speeded up.

Once getting to the hospital I didn't even stop the car all the way I got strong out and got Honor. While Tia had Kilmari.

Soon ass the nurses seem us they got some stretchers. And rolled Honor and Kamari In the Emergency room.

Not to long after Marcus came in on a stretcher. "We have no Pulse. We're going to have to Defibrillate him he need to try to restart his heart." When Nola and Kyla heard that they broke down.

Naw man, Marcus ain't never going out like this he just got out the hospital. They had took him behind the Certains. Only thing I heard was "CLEAR."

They had did it again and it was the same thing. "Call it!"

"Time of Death Wednesday May 15th 5:42 pm." The nurse had came out the room and walked to Nola. "I'm sorry miss but you husband didn't make it."

I was froze. Naw Marcus Ain't never just die with bullets in him. His heart ain't never just stop and I ain't never just lose my best friend my right hand man, the funniest dumbest nigga in the world.

I ain't just lose him to a bullet. He ain't never just give up on me like that he ain't that type. Nola was falling apart.

"Noo he can't die, he promised me that he wasn't, he promised me that he was gon get out.

He promised me that he was gon treat his unborn daughter like a princess." Damn Joe Nola was Pregnant. Tia walked up and Nola and started hugging her. "It's gon be okay baby god got a plan."

Nola had started Shaking her head. "No mommy I can't lost him he is the only man that I ever loved." I looked over to Kyla and seen her holding her stomach I went to sit next to her.

She had laid her Head on my shoulder. "I can't lose my baby king she the only one that's gone always ride and love me unconditionally. if I lose her I don't know, I don't know King I really ain't gon know what imma do."

Only thing I know is my blood ain't finna die over no bullet. I already had Bella die over a bullet straight to the head I ain't finna have Honor do that shit. It's time to paint.

I'm finna paint the whole city red.